Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Naija Comedian Klint Da Drunk & Wife Welcomes Their 3rd Child - See Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naija Comedian Klint Da Drunk & Wife Welcomes Their 3rd Child - See Photos (777 Views)

Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) / Klint Da Drunk And Wife Pose On Lady's Butt / Throwback: Amara Kanu And Lilien, Klint Da Drunk's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Comedian Klint Da Drunk & Wife Welcomes Their 3rd Child - See Photos by exlinkleads(f): 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
Naija Comedian Klint da Drunk and his wife Lilien welcomed their 3rd child, a girl on Tuesday December 1st, 2015. They have since named her Lilien Adaora Klint-Igwemba. The couple have already being blessed with two handsome boys, Denzel and Andre.

Announcing the birth of his new girl, Klint shared on Instagram,

‘Christmas came early to my family this year. On the first of December, God Almighty Blessed us with a lovely Princess, Miss Lilien Adaora Klint-Igwemba .’
‘I thank God for blessing me with an angel after two boys, ( Denzel and Andre ) To my lovely wife,
I swear, I will not die for you, I will live for you so we can grow old together and watch our children grow. I love you soooo much darling.
God bless you.’, he continued.

Thanks For Stopping By!!

God have done marvelous. Congrats to them. - See more photos at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/naija-comedian-klint-da-drunk-wife.html#sthash.aM9av2G2.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Re: Naija Comedian Klint Da Drunk & Wife Welcomes Their 3rd Child - See Photos by captainflash(m): 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
cool
now is their time to enjoy..wish them sucess tho..
Re: Naija Comedian Klint Da Drunk & Wife Welcomes Their 3rd Child - See Photos by osemoses1234(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
Owk nxt plsss

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Meaning Of These Names?? Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Ijebabe / Singer Flavour Shares Pool Side Photo, Rocks Sporty Outfit (photo) / Imo,I Think The Social Media Brothers Should Apologise 2 The OAP They Cussed Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.