Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,773 members, 7,844,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

You Get What You Pray For - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Get What You Pray For (1023 Views)

When You Pray For A Hot Smoking Wife (photo) / That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) / Can You Pray On A Live Transformer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Get What You Pray For by imomoh24(m): 3:13am On Oct 19, 2006
[b]
This lady approaches a priest and tells him, "Father, I have a problem. I have these two talking female parrots, but they only know how to say one thing." "They only know how to say, 'Hi, we're prostitutes. Do you want to have some fun?'"

"That's terrible!" the priest exclaimed, "but I have a solution to your problem. Bring your two talking female parrots over to my house and I will put them with my two male talking parrots who I taught to pray and read the bible. My parrots will teach your parrots to stop saying that terrible phrase and your female parrots will learn to praise and worship the Lord."

"Thank you!" the woman responded.

So the next day, the lady brings her female parrots to the priest's house. The priest's two male parrots are holding rosary beads and praying in their cage.

The lady puts her female parrots in with the male parrots and the female parrots say, "Hi, we are prostitutes. Do you want to have some fun?"

One male parrot looks over at the other male parrot and exclaims, "Put the beads away. Our prayers have been answered!"
[/b]
Re: You Get What You Pray For by david10ng(m): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2006
lol. That is really cooooooo cool cool cool cool cooloooooool!!!!!
Re: You Get What You Pray For by naijafan(m): 11:30am On Oct 19, 2006
so we should never assume praying people are always good people, that was one hell of a joke. kip it up!
Re: You Get What You Pray For by popsonj(m): 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2006
hahahaha!!!!! that's so so funny, more of that bro.
Re: You Get What You Pray For by kiki(f): 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2006
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so dats wat they been prayin 4
Re: You Get What You Pray For by Denysmiles(m): 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2006
Dat was really kool,i lyk dat.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Im Slangs / Blackberry Don Suffer / Bb Na Bb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.