Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Nnamdi KANU Now On Wikipedia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi KANU Now On Wikipedia (1431 Views)

"Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo / Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi KANU Now On Wikipedia by IAfrica: 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu is a political activist based in the United Kingdom. He is a leading member of separatist organization Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), and the director of London-based radio station Radio Biafra.

On October 18, 2015, it was reported that Kanu had been arrested in Lagos State, Nigeria on October 17 by the Department of State Services (DSS). This generated mass protests across parts of Delta State, Enugu State, Rivers State, Cross River State, Abia State, Akwa Ibom State and Anambra State. On 5 September 2015, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was a guest speaker at the World Igbo Congress which was held in Los Angeles, California. Videos of the congress emerged and Kanu was seen soliciting for weapons from American based Igbos, so as to enable him wage a war in Nigeria.

On 20 October 2015, Vanguard announced that Kanu had been released on bail. However, media sources supporting the objectives of IPOB called the bail "controversial" and claimed the DSS announced the bail only "to calm the angry people of Biafra".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nnamdi_Kanu
Re: Nnamdi KANU Now On Wikipedia by armadeo(m): 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
no biggie.

anything can be on wikipedia.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Now On Wikipedia by OneNaira6: 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
I told una he is now in history of Biafra.
The man is now in the level of ojukwu. I tilt my hat to Mr.KANU, our children's children's children will always remember who helped wake up all Igbo people and got us to seek a better future for them.

I say nnamdi...THANK YOU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Now On Wikipedia by DickDastardly(m): 11:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
And the madness continues unabated.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Now On Wikipedia by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Home sweet Home.....I love Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Now On Wikipedia by lanre77(m): 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
the guy wants fame,he got it.poor igbos shld wisen up,

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Now On Wikipedia by wtfCode: 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
welcome back kanu.
now, where were we?
Re: Nnamdi KANU Now On Wikipedia by speedyGonzales: 11:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
anyone can be wikipedia too... If they really wanted, it not much of a big deal... but still cool!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Now On Wikipedia by olapluto(m): 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
This Op is the textbook target of IPOD. He is underinformed, albeit gullible, young, and perhaps vibrant, lots of energy but not channeled to the right cause.
This is the same group that Shekau targeted. We have them aplenty in Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Now On Wikipedia by Proulyzoogerian: 11:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
Even Godsday Orubebe started existing in Wikipedia that same day of display. It's not a big deal to have the crook Kanu existing there too
Re: Nnamdi KANU Now On Wikipedia by umehmj(m): 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
londongal03:
Home sweet Home.....I love Biafra

home sweet home. I'm crushing for londongal03
Re: Nnamdi KANU Now On Wikipedia by Plus234(m): 1:32am On Dec 04, 2015
hahaha, i just edited the profile and add this,

and he will again appear in court on dec 16 2015

so anybody can create or edit the wiki
Re: Nnamdi KANU Now On Wikipedia by DaBullIT(m): 6:14am On Dec 04, 2015
Or may be remembered as the pryk who started second civil war and caused heavy casualties

OneNaira6:
I told una he is now in history of Biafra.
The man is now in the level of ojukwu. I tilt my hat to Mr.KANU, our children's children's children will always remember who helped wake up all Igbo people and got us to seek a better future for them.

I say nnamdi...THANK YOU
Re: Nnamdi KANU Now On Wikipedia by Toosure70: 6:33am On Dec 04, 2015
Existing as hero or e-diot?
Re: Nnamdi KANU Now On Wikipedia by oyinkinola: 9:16am On Dec 04, 2015
Thanks to wikipedia for their clearification of Nnambi kanu personality,the type activist kanu is, describe kanu as an activist seeking weapon to fight Nigeria!
Re: Nnamdi KANU Now On Wikipedia by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 04, 2015
umehmj:

home sweet home. I'm crushing for londongal03
*yawn*
Re: Nnamdi KANU Now On Wikipedia by umehmj(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2015
londongal03:
*yawn*
cry

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Candidate Umana Umana Concedes Defeat / Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Builds Mosque In Jigawa University (photos) / Let Us Talk About Zoos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.