Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! (7365 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Squeezes Her Hourglass Figure Into A Tight Ankara Dress / Anita Joseph Rocks A Tight Fitting Dress. Fans React / Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! by Palmwinetapper: 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
omooba969:

Good for her hustle isn't it? smiley
yes rapping
Re: Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! by omooba969(m): 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
yes rapping

How much are you paid for this PR job you 're doing for her because I see that you are seriously on her case.

'must be that you are probably crushing on her or working for her.

Keep it up. cool
Re: Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! by itstpia8: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Insulting. Its her. She's just wearing a wig. How does it look like a man? Go to her instagram page to see.

it's not her.

like two people cant wear a dress and snap a picture to upload on social media?
Re: Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! by axortedbabe(f): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
c'monn gerrout!! angry
ode
Re: Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! by yvelchstores(f): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
what? What are you talking about? I got this pic from her instagram so your eyes are faulty
Thank u
Re: Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! by Palmwinetapper: 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
yvelchstores:

Thank u
you are welcome kiss
Re: Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
she's still very young. You fool. Your mother had you at 28!!!!! So shut it angry
My mother was no tripe-singing, fat, talentless, overbleached, child-raping, governor-chasing ashawo. Real women of her kind don't exist anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! by Palmwinetapper: 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
charix:

My mother was no tripe-singing, fat, talentless, overbleached, child-raping, governor-chasing ashawo. Real women of her kind don't exist anymore.
oh Jesus. So a 23 year old man is a child?
Re: Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! by Palmwinetapper: 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
charix:

how can she be governor chasing and child chasinh at the same time. You liar. Can't keep up with your own lies
Re: Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
how can she be governor chasing and child chasinh at the same time. You liar. Can't keep up with your own lies
Don't act like you didn't have clients before those brothers who brought you into limelight.
Its from your own words we know you're no different from Audu's son so I don't want to go into details.
Re: Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
oh Jesus. So a 23 year old man is a child?
Yes, especially since he still lives under his mother's roof.
I pity if he's still looking to make a name in rap because you'd suffer it when he becomes a full grown man. See what happened to 2shotz marriage because his career never blew.
Re: Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
Don't forget to mention whose style you stole

Plagiarism is a criminal offence you know wink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! by Palmwinetapper: 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
charix:

I pity if he's still looking to make a name in rap because you'd suffer it when he becomes a full grown man. See what happened to 2shotz marriage because his career never blew.
legally in the sight of law he is over 18 which makes Him a man. He lives in Dubai for school. POINT OF CORRECTION. do you know see the stylist lawni? She's dating a younger man and it is working out. This tomi is doing good in his music OK.
Re: Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! by Palmwinetapper: 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
charix:

how would muna suffer it??
Re: Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
legally in the sight of law he is over 18 which makes Him a man. He lives in Dubai for school. POINT OF CORRECTION. do you know see the stylist lawni? She's dating a younger man and it is working out. This tomi is doing good in his music OK.
She's also a child rapist which you're trying to justify claiming you're not alone. For all we know she's probably very immature and can't relate intellectually with men her age which I'm beginning to believe you are too.

Tomi has no music video I've seen on my tv screen or online so he's a failed wannabe like you.
Re: Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
how would muna suffer it??
Go and educate yourself on what's happening in his life.
Re: Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! by Palmwinetapper: 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
charix:

Go and educate yourself on what's happening in his life.
nothing is happening in his life. He is very happy
Re: Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! by Palmwinetapper: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
charix:

She's also a child rapist which you're trying to justify claiming you're not alone. For all we know she's probably very immature and can't relate intellectually with men her age which I'm beginning to believe you are too.

Tomi has no music video I've seen on my tv screen or online so he's a failed wannabe like you.
SILENCED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQGghO_EVQ8
Re: Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

SILENCED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQGghO_EVQ8
Not this time. My data's too precious to waste.
Re: Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! by Palmwinetapper: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
charix:

Not this time. My data's too precious to waste.
I'm glad I've silenced that rotten mouth talking
Re: Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
I know you're hoping to rack up views for you and your hopeless boyfriend's 'music' videos but I've gotten wiser. After clicking four of your useless links and wasting my hard-earned data I've started avoiding your links like a plague.
Re: Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! by Palmwinetapper: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
charix:
I know you're hoping to rack up views for you and your hopeless boyfriend's 'music' videos but I've gotten wiser. After clicking four of your useless links and wasting my hard-earned data I've started avoiding your links like a plague.
good for you kiss
Re: Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! by Palmwinetapper: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
charix:
don't call a whole human being hopeless
Re: Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
I'm glad I've silenced that rotten mouth talking
So a cheaply shot video with off-pitch 'rap' is meant to silence me? What did he use to shoot the video? I'm sure it was an iPhone 4.
How many bottles of cheap champagne were featured, hope more than one? Yes, autotune; the tool for tone-deaf wannabe rappers.

I guarantee 50 views for that video, nothing more, probably less.
Re: Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
don't call a whole human being hopeless
I was brought up an honest man. Don't hate because I had proper upbringing tongue.
Re: Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! by Palmwinetapper: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
charix:

So a cheaply shot video with off-pitch 'rap' is meant to silence me? What did he use to shoot the video? I'm sure it was an iPhone 4.
How many bottles of cheap champagne were featured, hope more than one? Yes, autotune; the tool for tone-deaf wannabe rappers.

I guarantee 50 views for that video, nothing more, probably less.
fool it has over 600. Stop hating. Youlle age bad bad
Re: Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! by homesteady(m): 2:29am On Dec 05, 2015
These two people again gringrin
Re: Muna Puts Curvy Body On Display In A Tight Sexy Dress! by Palmwinetapper: 8:29am On Dec 05, 2015
homesteady:
These two people again gringrin
stop instigating!!! angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah And Yvonne Nelson Rubbished For Flauntin Their New Iphone 5 Online / Photo Of Wizkid’s Elder Sister And Her Kid / Checkout All The Times Kim Kardashian Has Gotten NAK*D For The Public (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.