Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? (6969 Views)

Which App Takes Most Of Your Data / Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies / Which App Can I Use To Change Voice During Call On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by daphid25(m): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2015
Kingy10:
ok, thanks
Gbayi!!! cool
Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by sheylarhh(m): 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
daphid25:

You have what on your infinix?

Boom player
Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
Lucky patcher
freedom
ttorrent pro

the rest is just for fun....
Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by badonkadonk: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
Poweramp BBM Whatsapp Need for speed most wanted Contract killer Mortal kombat X Mx player Mobdro
Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by badonkadonk: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
Poweramp,
BBM,
Whatsapp,
Need for speed most wanted,
Contract killer,
Mortal kombat X,
Mx player,
Mobdro,
Gdata,
Opera Mini...
Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by callmelanner(m): 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
liljboy:
PlayerPro - my best music app
WhatsApp - most of my buddies dey online, so I hardly call
Simple server - almighty simple server, u ma niggaa since day one
Ucbrowser - if you love downloading, this is the app for you.
opera mini - cheap browser, nice n cripsy interface, easy to use.
Instagram+ - nodded version, I can download pics n videos
MX player pro - can display subtitles for movies
Subloader pro - downloads movie subtitles
Buzz launcher - best launcher ever, that is, if you love customization
smart launcher - simple customization, using it now cos my RAM is low for buzz launcher
Pls give me the link to instagram+
Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by callmelanner(m): 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
sheylarhh:

Boom player
Pls what's so special about boom player?
Am using a tecno j7 boom and that music player is just over hyped, it can't queue play, rarely show lyrics to mention few.
Download playerpro then thank me later and don't forget to download the DSP pack of the playerpro... Fu*k boom player
Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by daphid25(m): 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
sheylarhh:

Boom player
Haha, you don't have it,
Maybe you don't know the boom player I'm talking about
Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 06, 2015
I use tecno H6, my money is been removed always by mtn and airtel all the time. I don't understand how to stop it. I am a novice in Android phone. I love browsing and gaming on phone. Please advise me as a learner.
Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by liljboy(m): 6:14am On Dec 06, 2015
callmelanner:
Pls give me the link to instagram+
http://ogmods.net/home/OGInsta
Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by liljboy(m): 6:16am On Dec 06, 2015
Akobi24:
I use tecno H6, my money is been removed always by mtn and airtel all the time. I don't understand how to stop it. I am a novice in Android phone. I love browsing and gaming on phone. Please advise me as a learner.
your background apps are eating up your airtime... so I advice you subscribe
Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by liljboy(m): 6:20am On Dec 06, 2015
callmelanner:

Pls what's so special about boom player?
Am using a tecno j7 boom and that music player is just over hyped, it can't queue play, rarely show lyrics to mention few.
Download playerpro then thank me later and don't forget to download the DSP pack of the playerpro... Fu*k boom player
i guy I swear you sabi...... from the first day, I laid my hands on playerpro..... no other music app has been able to take its place..... update your version to the latest v3 and feel the coolest interface.... that app is the bomb

Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by sheylarhh(m): 6:51am On Dec 06, 2015
daphid25:

Haha, you don't have it,

Send me d pics,,, let me see d one u were talking about
Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by badonkadonk: 7:28am On Dec 06, 2015
liljboy:
i guy I swear you sabi...... from the first day, I laid my hands on playerpro..... no other music app has been able to take its place..... update your version to the latest v3 and feel the coolest interface.... that app is the bomb

It's obvious you haven't used poweramp yet...

Here are some screenshots of the app..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 06, 2015
badonkadonk:

U be correct guy. All those people talking about boom player and other music apps, I just sidon for corner dey look. They obviously haven't tried Poweramp. When I was still in school i used it a lot , in my galaxy s3 days. I bought the pro version, and with my Samsung headsets, nothing beats power amp. Lots of filters and bass, I love bass. U need to have a really good earphones to enjoy it. It will even download album cover for u.

But I stopped using it when I got my HTC one m7. That one comes with beats audio integrated and I didn't see any need to use 3rd party apps anymore. Plus I no longer listen to music on my phones anymore, unless when at gym. Got lots of responsibilities now. But whoever wants a really bad ass music app should try Poweramp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by liljboy(m): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2015
badonkadonk:

lol...... playerpro does more bro..... careful and crisp organization of files...... it also download and shows embedded and original artist and album arts, with sweet skins to go by.... nothing, I said nothing beats it's DSP pack, the way it fades into another track like some DJ ish is just awesome

Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by liljboy(m): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2015
more

Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by badonkadonk: 8:56am On Dec 06, 2015
greenhulk:

U be correct guy. All those people talking about boom player and other music apps, I just sidon for corner dey look. They obviously haven't tried Poweramp. When I was still in school i used it a lot , in my galaxy s3 days. I bought the pro version, and with my Samsung headsets, nothing beats power amp. Lots of filters and bass, I love bass. U need to have a really good earphones to enjoy it. It will even download album cover for u.

But I stopped using it when I got my HTC one m7. That one comes with beats audio integrated and I didn't see any need to use 3rd party apps anymore. Plus I no longer listen to music on my phones anymore, unless when at gym. Got lots of responsibilities now. But whoever wants a really bad ass music app should try Poweramp.

Smiles.. You and I seem to have some similarities in taste.. For instance, your bass in music interest.. I am a lover of sound separation in music, paying keen attention to the interplay of the bass with all the musical instruments and flavours, as well as, the emotions embedded in the artist's voice, as they all interchange to make a song wat it is...

I appreciate people who realise that music is not kick and follow..

Secondly, you are right as regards the quality headphone thing as well.. Had a bass earphone that I felt was the shiznit, at least not until I introduced it to poweramp at some point in time.. To be honest with you that poweramp has a way it makes you realise that ones earphone is inadequate to comprehend the kind of musical intelligence it possesses.. So I went shopping for dat quality headphone and I must say it has been worth every penny...
Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by badonkadonk: 8:59am On Dec 06, 2015
liljboy:
lol...... playerpro does more bro..... careful and crisp organization of files...... it also download and shows embedded and original artist and album arts, with sweet skins to go by.... nothing, I said nothing beats it's DSP pack, the way it fades into another track like some DJ ish is just awesome

You have still not mentioned anything that poweramp doesn't have..

In dat case, Let me do the honours then.. Does your infamous playerpro have an utility called Music FX?

In the top 5 rated musical apps in the world.. Is your playerpro one of them?
Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by Amazinpeace(f): 9:33am On Dec 06, 2015
candy crush

true caller

bbm

WhatsApp

imo

opera mini

traffic racers

1 Like

Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by liljboy(m): 9:44am On Dec 06, 2015
badonkadonk:

You have still not mentioned anything that poweramp doesn't have..

In dat case, Let me do the honours then.. Does your infamous playerpro have an utility called Music FX?

In the top 5 rated musical apps in the world.. Is your playerpro one of them?

music fx.... DSP pack...... guy for the ratings, google is your friend, I no dey make noise for a dumb person http://www.androidauthority.com/best-music-player-apps-for-android-208990/
Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by badonkadonk: 9:53am On Dec 06, 2015
liljboy:
music fx.... DSP pack...... guy for the ratings, google is your friend, I no dey make noise for a dumb person http://www.androidauthority.com/best-music-player-apps-for-android-208990/

It's sad.. U still childish... And I am far above dat...

Visited your link.. And in summary, this is wat I saw..

Playerpro - '' it's been a choice for a long time''

Poweramp - ''Amongst the Elite''

For your sake.. Don't ever quote me again!
Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by augster(m): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2015
daphid25:

Haha, you don't have it,

he might have it...android is an open source
Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 06, 2015
liljboy:

There's no need for name calling, thought we are civilized. U prefer player pro, that's OK as it is equally a good app. But I still think poweramp is all round better. I'm not feeling the ux of player pro. Moreover from the link u posted, if u read it u will see Poweramp is rated higher than every other app even though it's not no 1. It is the most recommended and professional.

I no longer use too many 3rd party apps, I don't use my phone to listen to music much these days like before, so I use my stock music app. Samsung galaxy s6 stock music app also rocks, though less features than Poweramp but its for nice filters and it gives me the bass I want. I love as the ux changes colour based on the color of the album art.

Now look at a debate on android authorities, see most people voted Poweramp. Poweramp is the boss bro a n it comes to music player, no competition. http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s5/382520-best-music-app.html

The pictures below is Samsung stock music player which does the job for me. But if I want to listen to music for a long time, maybe when on a long flight I'd fire up my Poweramp.

Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
Linda ikeji
Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by daphid25(m): 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
augster:
he might have it...android is an open source
He might have but but won't work,

It works mostly on Tecno phones
Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by liljboy(m): 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
badonkadonk:

It's sad.. U still childish... And I am far above dat...

Visited your link.. And in summary, this is wat I saw..

Playerpro - '' it's been a choice for a long time''

Poweramp - ''Amongst the Elite''

For your sake.. Don't ever quote me again!
I no insult you and you dey open ya gutter. no shit tell your mum I said hi
Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by OmichaelO: 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
liljboy:
I no dey make noise for a dumb person

^^^
liljboy:
I no insult you and you dey open ya gutter. no shit tell your mum I said hi

that sounded like you did...

And since I've been on Android OS.
POWERAMP is usually rated than other music apps. at least XDA forum won't lie...
Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by augster(m): 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
daphid25:
dey there dey jonze...tecno agent
Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by OmichaelO: 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
daphid25:
It will work.. nothing special same way you can install palm chat and other apps from OEM.
Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by doomsdayII(m): 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
Youngpo413:
BRAZZERS app.
You don mental walahi.
Re: Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? by BelieveThat: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
Best App for me is....

Radio Biafra App grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Phone Of 50k To Buy. / Unboxing Leagoo M8 Pro / Any Idea How Much This Mini AC Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.