Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

THE BOSS: Ranieri Wants European Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / THE BOSS: Ranieri Wants European Football (291 Views)

Today's European Football Leagues Roundup..... / I Haven’t Seen Nigeria's Ndidi, I Don’t Know Him, Denied Leicester Boss Ranieri / Leicester Boss, Ranieri Makes Emotional Phone Call To Thank Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE BOSS: Ranieri Wants European Football by goalisma(m): 11:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
The 64-year-old has been in management just short of 30 years in a career which has taken him all over Europe.

But setting a retirement date is the last thing on his mind as Leicester tussle with the heavyweights of the game at the summit of the league.

“I came here for a challenge and I would love to stay here for a long, long time,” said Ranieri.

“I want us to get in the top four because to play in the Champions League would be fantastic but it has to be slowly, slowly.

“I want to play in Europe and I want my players to achieve this goal, but you have to build slowly. The fans can dream, but not us.

“Now is a very good time for us. Things are going really well and every manager wants the fans to be happy.”

And he revealed that if things carry on the way they are, he sees no reason to dip into the transfer market when the January window opens.

visit www.goalisma..com for your latest football updates, transfers, pre match and post match preview.
Re: THE BOSS: Ranieri Wants European Football by seenter84: 12:07am On Dec 04, 2015
ok keep dreaming
Re: THE BOSS: Ranieri Wants European Football by odutolasodiq(m): 8:09am On Dec 04, 2015
dreamer!!!

(1) (Reply)

DE-LIGHT MATCHE PREDICT. Liverpool Vs West Brom / Footballers Slept Outside Taraba State Govt House To Demand Payment Of Salary / Charges Each Carry A Maximum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.