Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her (5691 Views)

Cardi B Dumps Boyfriend Offset After Video Of Him And South African Queen Twerk / Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) / Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 04, 2015
Miss Universe Just Dumped Tim Tebow Because He Wouldn’t Have Sex With Her—& His Response Is Perfect

She thought she could get him to crack, but…Tim Tebow officially got dumped by former Miss USA & Miss Universe winner Olivia Culpo.

And the cause for the split?

Well, it’s been confirmed that the American football quarterback and renown Christian got the boot because he wouldn’t put out.

The couple started dating in October, but Olivia didn’t quite realize how serious Tim was about his virginity vow. According to NYMag, once she understood that he wasn’t going to budge on abstaining from sex, she ended the relationship.

An anonymous source told the New York Daily News, “He was really into her, he was sending her love letters and cute notes and professing his love for her. She had to break up with him because she just couldn’t handle it. He still hits her up, but she just can’t deal with the sex thing. He’s pretty adamant about it, I guess.”

(Editor’s Note: This statement comes from an anonymous source and may require further confirmation. We’ll keep the story updated as more information surfaces.)

Culpo has apparently been in prior relationships where she’s managed to get guys to break their chastity vows, but Tebow proved to be a tougher one to crack.

She also dated Nick Jonas, who took off his purity ring not long after their relationship began. After he started dating Culpo, Jonas stated that waiting for marriage “is not something I’m doing anymore.”

Perhaps the supermodel thought her charm would work once more, but to no avail.
charm wasn’t enough to break his vow to his true Divine love: God.

His abstinence streak may put a damper on his love life, but Tebow doesn’t seem to be too shaken. The same day the breakup was reported, he also posted this Tweet:

"Give thanks to the Lord, For he is good ; his love endures forever! Psalm 118 "

The announcement of the split was ironically on Thanksgiving Day. Though a break-up wouldn’t necessarily be the first thing you’d consider being “thankful” for, it seems Tebow did just that.And it sets a remarkable example for what we all should do when our romances don’t work out as planned, because after all, that just means that God has somebody better in mind for us anyway.

Way to go Tebow for setting a standard for our sex-obsessed culture that true love can wait—and if it can’t, it wasn’t the real kind anyway…because His love endures forever.

http://www.faithit.com/miss-universe-just-dumped-tim-tebow-because-he-wouldnt-have-sex-with-her-his-response-is-perfect/#.VmAbFIaWcvE.facebook

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by Laitesmart(m): 6:21am On Dec 04, 2015
Konji na concentrated and unadulterated baskard

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 04, 2015
cc lalasticlala ...

if u want to be a Christ Follower , be a true 1 ... don't conform to the standards of this world... for you are a people set apart .... respect sir. .

he is a celebrity , rich , cute and dating miss universe and still a virgin , serving God....

#respect

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by Mermaids(f): 6:33am On Dec 04, 2015
Or is he impotent?

Na question o

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 04, 2015
grin grin grin who might be the guy I'll end up with? Juz curious to know... tongue
Re: Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 04, 2015
Mermaids:
Or is he impotent?

Na question o

its not uncommon for the whites ... purity ring is something many have worn For Christ sake. some loses dias later as life happens. but he is steadfast ... if u read through u will notice she made some guy to give up his b4... maybe she thought that was her calling...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by eyeview: 6:42am On Dec 04, 2015
Culpo has apparently been in prior relationships where she’s managed to get guys to break their chastity vows, but Tebow proved to be a tougher one to crack.

.....What I see here is a girl with a mission. She goes after guys who are on a chastity vow and using her beauty and celebrity status,she lures them to sex.
As for the guy,he's the true man. He's got d looks,the tons of cash and the fame,yet he stands for God. Even a beauty queen can not make him sin against his God. #Respect

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by axortedbabe(f): 6:45am On Dec 04, 2015
Way to go bro..
One of d things I still regret till tomorrow..

3 Likes

Re: Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 04, 2015
He is a renown Christian hitting on a world beauty queen? Does it sound llike someone who is okay up stairs.

In addition you want her to respect your purity vows not minding her already mature sex life. Dude, she is not GONNA do that. When you get into fire be ready to burn.

Finally,
Why dont you go to church and look for a pure woman that will complement you. Nah! beauty is major for you !

3 Likes

Re: Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 04, 2015
Speechless3:
He is a renown Christian hitting on a world beauty queen? Does it sound llike someone who is okay up stairs.

Why dont you go to church and look for a pure woman that will complement you.

been a Christian does not mean you can't date any1 u fall in love with... and what's your definition of pure?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 04, 2015
sexyexcalibur:

been a Christian does not mean you can't date any1 u fall in love with... and what's your definition of pure?
I can swear down that guy is lusting after someone he doesn't need.

Pure :sanctified. Separated from the spice life of this world. I stand to be corrected anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 04, 2015
Speechless3:
I can swear down that guy is lusting after someone he doesn't need.

Pure :sanctified. Separated from the spice life of this world. I stand to be corrected anyway.

see ... he might be tempted but temptation is not a sin... imaging having a gurl dat fine pushing for sex and him refusing for the sake of Christ ... he has won ... he fought temptation and the devil flew .....

what are the spice of life if u want to add that ... good cloths , money , marriage sef ... the bible did not say don't get married , don't be rich ,... see before you love some1 really der must be a sexual attraction .... but through walking in the spirit you suppress the flesh and build a holy relationship ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by SAMBARRY: 7:35am On Dec 04, 2015
So as this man mature reach,tori golotogoloto yi ,he still be faarjin? lipsrsealed
Re: Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by lilmax(m): 7:37am On Dec 04, 2015
I dont blame him,she doesnt look attractive to me

But kudos for staying true to GOD
Re: Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by Akposkool(m): 7:42am On Dec 04, 2015
She did the right thing. Guys like this end up being impotent and you will realise after marriage then it will be too late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by STILESGANG: 7:44am On Dec 04, 2015
This guy sef control is out of this world.How will I be dating a pretty girl like this and I wouldn't sample her. shocked.Impossicant!
Re: Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 04, 2015
sexyexcalibur:

see ... he might be tempted but temptation is not a sin... imaging having a gurl dat fine pushing for sex and him refusing for the sake of Christ ... he has won ... he fought temptation and the devil flew .....

what are the spice of life if u want to add that ... good cloths , money , marriage sef ... the bible did not say don't get married , don't be rich ,... see before you love some1 really der must be a sexual attraction .... but through walking in the spirit you suppress the flesh and build a holy relationship ...
Wow undecided

Keep excusing him. Why go in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by ValerianSteel(m): 8:48am On Dec 04, 2015
Christians guys and their set standards,since you want to be a Christian to the core,why not date an evangelical sister that shares the same views with you in relation to your bible and both of you will live happily as two persons enjoying chastity till marriage.

Instead hypocritical pretender like him will go for a girl that looks like Beyoncé and thinks like Nicki Minaj and expect her to somehow endure your hypocritical no sex till marriage crap.

All through their period of dating,he failed to convince her to become a Christian like him grin anyways I think the dude might even be gay grin won't be surprised the day his ass is busted undecided

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by SAMBARRY: 10:07am On Dec 04, 2015
Akposkool:
She did the right thing. Guys like this end up being impotent and you will realise after marriage then it will be too late.
exactly my thoughts. This one wey he dey pretend to have self control which is very unusual or strange of a normal man you sure say he no get gay tendencies
Re: Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by virud: 10:55am On Dec 04, 2015
A testament to the fact that you can have it all and still keep your cool!
This ought to be the definition of 'celebrity'. A role model.
He just gave the word 'celebrity' a new lease of life and a blissful new meaning.
I deh follow you sharpparly.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by virud: 11:00am On Dec 04, 2015
Akposkool:

SAMBARRY - exactly my thoughts. This one wey he dey pretend to have self control which is very unusual or strange of a normal man you sure say he no get gay tendencies

In your skewed thinking.......
[s]''No Sex equates to No Medicals"[/s]

An elaborate reproductive and fertility diagnostics medical tests could ease all your worries and fears..
He ain't broke. He could've easily afforded it if there was ever a need for it...

3 Likes

Re: Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 04, 2015
sexyexcalibur:
Miss Universe Just Dumped Tim Tebow Because He Wouldn’t Have Sex With Her—& His Response Is Perfect

She thought she could get him to crack, but…Tim Tebow officially got dumped by former Miss USA & Miss Universe winner Olivia Culpo.

And the cause for the split?

Well, it’s been confirmed that the American football quarterback and renown Christian got the boot because he wouldn’t put out.

The couple started dating in October, but Olivia didn’t quite realize how serious Tim was about his virginity vow. According to NYMag, once she understood that he wasn’t going to budge on abstaining from sex, she ended the relationship.

An anonymous source told the New York Daily News, “He was really into her, he was sending her love letters and cute notes and professing his love for her. She had to break up with him because she just couldn’t handle it. He still hits her up, but she just can’t deal with the sex thing. He’s pretty adamant about it, I guess.”

(Editor’s Note: This statement comes from an anonymous source and may require further confirmation. We’ll keep the story updated as more information surfaces.)

She also dated Nick Jonas, who took off his purity ring not long after their relationship began. After he started dating Culpo, Jonas stated that waiting for marriage “is not something I’m doing anymore.”

Perhaps the supermodel thought her charm would work once more, but to no avail.
charm wasn’t enough to break his vow to his true Divine love: God.

His abstinence streak may put a damper on his love life, but Tebow doesn’t seem to be too shaken. The same day the breakup was reported, he also posted this Tweet:

"Give thanks to the Lord, For he is good ; his love endures forever! Psalm 118 "

The announcement of the split was ironically on Thanksgiving Day. Though a break-up wouldn’t necessarily be the first thing you’d consider being “thankful” for, it seems Tebow did just that.And it sets a remarkable example for what we all should do when our romances don’t work out as planned, because after all, that just means that God has somebody better in mind for us anyway.

Way to go Tebow for setting a standard for our sex-obsessed culture that true love can wait—and if it can’t, it wasn’t the real kind anyway…because His love endures forever.

http://www.faithit.com/miss-universe-just-dumped-tim-tebow-because-he-wouldnt-have-sex-with-her-his-response-is-perfect/#.VmAbFIaWcvE.facebook

Nigga ya gay!
Na madam im be.
Im na closeted bottom.
Re: Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by SAMBARRY: 11:30am On Dec 04, 2015
virud:

In your skewed thinking.......
[s]''No Sex equates to No Medicals"[/s]

An elaborate reproductive and fertility diagnostics medical tests could ease all your worries and fears..
He ain't broke. He could've easily afforded it if there was ever a need for it...

it's like a dog saying no to bones or a kid saying no to candy so also is a man saying no to sex,it's very strange and unusual. Something is amiss down there
Re: Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by dominique(f): 11:39am On Dec 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
it's like a dog saying no to bones or a kid saying no to candy so also is a man saying no to sex,it's very strange and unusual. Something is amiss down there

I'm starting to think so myself. This guy is almost 30 years old and hes still going around with this chastity thing. Men with that kind of mindset get married very early and start procreating. Something is very wrong somewhere.
Re: Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by eyeview: 11:40am On Dec 04, 2015
Its sad to see youngmen and women here finding it impossible to believe that a man or woman can stay chaste without having a problem.
This must really be the endtime.

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by virud: 11:40am On Dec 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
You're required by NLders to be objective in your comments and/or replies. Try and speak for yourself alone sir!

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by virud: 11:43am On Dec 04, 2015
eyeview:
Its sad to see youngmen and women here finding it impossible to believe that a man or woman can stay chaste without having a problem.
This must really be the endtime.
It's a function of misplaced priority sir!

2 Likes

Re: Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by faith551(m): 11:44am On Dec 04, 2015
KashyBaby:
grin grin grin who might be the guy I'll end up with? Juz curious to know... tongue

Me
Re: Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by SAMBARRY: 11:46am On Dec 04, 2015
virud:

You're required by NLders to be objective in your comments and/or replies. Try and speak for yourself alone sir!
story as iF sex is not the most Important thing in a man's life.as if men have not been selling their prop just to enter the honey pot of their girlfriends. Tell me something I don't know.

Ahen I thought I saw a thread of a man divorcing his wife some time ago because she doesn't satisfy him sekzually.yeye dey boom
Re: Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by faith551(m): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2015
And the pastors begin their Friday morning sermon

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her by SAMBARRY: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2015
dominique:

I'm starting to think so myself. This guy is almost 30 years old and hes still going around with this chastity thing. Men with that kind of mindset get married very early and start procreating. Something is very wrong somewhere.
gbam.exactly my sentiments. Meaning if he is potent and nothing is wrong down there he's obviously a closet homosexual.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Tricks And Tutorials On Fashion And Styles....new Tricks Everyday!!! / Tyler Perry Turns Uncle Joe: Pictures Of His Transformation / I Am A 19 Year Old Prostitute - Kylie Jenner Says After Uploading This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.