Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Oh, Abuchi Will Die! (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oh, Abuchi Will Die! (photo) (1175 Views)

Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested / Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead / Abuchi Ngwoke, The Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia Gets A Lifeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh, Abuchi Will Die! (photo) by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 04, 2015
A Nigerian man, Abuchi Ngwoke, 35, was sentenced to death on November 25th, by a Malaysian High Court on a drug trafficking conviction. Ngwoke was arrested at a Malaysian airport in 2012 after being found with 251.66 grams of hard drugs (Methamphetamine).

According to reports, he swallowed them in Nigeria before boarding a flight to Malaysia. A date has not yet been set for his execution.
Seeing him holding a Bible invokes real Christian sentiments and deep emotion for him. But most drug pushers and barons knew that they are real merchants of death since hard drugs like cocaine, heroin and cracks turn women to prostitutes, destroy marriages and make human beings mad.

The Bible Abuchi is carrying warns us against mad rush for money through illegal means. The Bible also advise us to be content with what we have. Some people who go into crime like kidnapping, 419 and hard drugs businesses hardly think of what will happen to them when they are caught. They minds seem fixed only on the instant easy money that will flow if they succeed.

I am not rejoicing over the impending death of Abuchi but only saying that others will learn a big lesson from his soon coming execution.

Crime does not pay.

1 Like

Re: Oh, Abuchi Will Die! (photo) by kilokeys(m): 6:17am On Dec 04, 2015
If they still killed the Bali 9.. I loved those guys.. Followed them for years...

Who is Abuchi?
Re: Oh, Abuchi Will Die! (photo) by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 04, 2015
He swallowed it whole? He must be bursting with energy.afterwards..! grin grin cheesy

How did they detected it since he swallowed it...plz enlighten me I'm confused.
Re: Oh, Abuchi Will Die! (photo) by Afam4eva(m): 6:18am On Dec 04, 2015
Hebhas to die as the law stipikates whether he clutches bible or the Malaysian constitution
Re: Oh, Abuchi Will Die! (photo) by Holywizard: 6:27am On Dec 04, 2015
may he make heaven in jesus name...amen
Re: Oh, Abuchi Will Die! (photo) by OsusuMustFlow(f): 6:56am On Dec 04, 2015
ok
Re: Oh, Abuchi Will Die! (photo) by pillarmaria(m): 8:40am On Dec 04, 2015
our problem is greed, I believe this isn't his first attempt. Rip to him in advance.
Re: Oh, Abuchi Will Die! (photo) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
see as my friend just west his life and his brother warned him he opened business for him at lagos but he insisted of traveling to oversee
what will his mother and wife do

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Photo Of Dead Baby Dumped Among Refuse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State / Barbaric Of Burning People In Okigwe Pics / 67 Years Old Lebanese Slaughtered In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.