Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

"I Feel Like I Have Failed You As Your Mother" - 2short Wife's Letter To Childre - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Feel Like I Have Failed You As Your Mother" - 2short Wife's Letter To Childre (1226 Views)

"I Dey Feel Like Jolly Nyame" - 2face Praised Jailed Ex-Governor (Throwback Song / I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah / Davido: I Feel Like Giving Money Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Feel Like I Have Failed You As Your Mother" - 2short Wife's Letter To Childre by Airforce1(m): 6:19am On Dec 04, 2015
2Shotz wife Precious Jones (Precious Chidinma Echeofu) is going through a difficult time at the moment. Revelations about her husband’s alleged domestic abuse came to light today and she is in a reflective mood as she penned this pensive note to her 2 children.

My children…my world…I know I have a lot of explaining to do to you guys…I feel like I have failed you as your mother, your guardian!I have disappointed u, myself and my family…I tried to create a fantasy, a family…stability…a home…a happy one at that!!I want you to know that I’m sorry…from the bottom of my heart…I didn’t envision this…I didn’t see it coming…it was all so perfect at first…I did it for you, I’m still doing it for you!my heart is broken, my world is crumbled but I know better is in store for me…The devil can’t steal my joy…I don’t want to be tagged a “victim”…im NOT a victim..I have the Holy Spirit with me…he has comforted me throughout this experience…he told me all is well…I have overcome…I’m just going to work on being a better mom for you both…It is well…it will always be well! I’m sorry.

Such a sad situation. Wishing the family all the best.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/12/03/i-feel-like-i-have-failed-you-as-your-mother-precious-jones-pens-sad-letter-to-children-after-2shotz-revelations/

Re: "I Feel Like I Have Failed You As Your Mother" - 2short Wife's Letter To Childre by Sommyangel(f): 6:21am On Dec 04, 2015
Why make it public?, abi her children dey instagram

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Like I Have Failed You As Your Mother" - 2short Wife's Letter To Childre by Airforce1(m): 6:26am On Dec 04, 2015
She looks like a bad wife to me.

Like a woman who cannot manage her home well.

Why go on social media to tell the world the happenings in your family??

This lady is fame thirsty.
Re: "I Feel Like I Have Failed You As Your Mother" - 2short Wife's Letter To Childre by DickDastardly(m): 6:31am On Dec 04, 2015
One of the disadvantages of marrying ashawo. Broken home!
Marry a good wife and she will respect you and which in turn is reciprocal. Only few cursed men beat a good woman. The rest good wives are adored by hubby as they turn houses into homes. The woman in that picture is a typica thot. Guy na u fvck up in the first place, to have allowed your prick choose wife for you angry

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Like I Have Failed You As Your Mother" - 2short Wife's Letter To Childre by lordcyl3(m): 6:35am On Dec 04, 2015
some men are just hooligans... y will a man beat a woman if not a psycho
Re: "I Feel Like I Have Failed You As Your Mother" - 2short Wife's Letter To Childre by chibuike107: 6:37am On Dec 04, 2015
Mumu woman every small thing una don run go instagram....don't u know that man is passing through difficulties now...or u think the beaten is ordinary....where is ur God as woman in dis time of trials....na to da wear shot gown fuvk toto na em una sabi...!ur telling the world abt ur family problem instead of u to nail down and pray...u wan go irland still go continue fuvk.yeye da smell!
Re: "I Feel Like I Have Failed You As Your Mother" - 2short Wife's Letter To Childre by Gabaleve(m): 6:42am On Dec 04, 2015
Eyaah

precious am sorry,i don't ever make FP...but if i do this time,i dedicate it to you
Re: "I Feel Like I Have Failed You As Your Mother" - 2short Wife's Letter To Childre by Sunexy(m): 6:43am On Dec 04, 2015
Lord help us open our eyes b4 we experience something awful..
Amen
Re: "I Feel Like I Have Failed You As Your Mother" - 2short Wife's Letter To Childre by moyinoluwabun(m): 6:51am On Dec 04, 2015
Airforce1:

This lady is fame thirsty.
just like 2shots looks like a wife beater in that picture. I believe truly that 2shot is a bad husband. I've u forgotten Beverly Osu testimony about him 2 years ago?
Re: "I Feel Like I Have Failed You As Your Mother" - 2short Wife's Letter To Childre by Airforce1(m): 6:57am On Dec 04, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
just like 2shots looks like a wife beater in that picture. I believe truly that 2shot is a bad husband. I've u forgotten Beverly Osu testimony about him 2 years ago?

Tell me about it
Re: "I Feel Like I Have Failed You As Your Mother" - 2short Wife's Letter To Childre by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 04, 2015
Hmmm God please let me not end up like this woman.

Look at those cute kids, how can they be cursed with a broken home embarassed

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Like I Have Failed You As Your Mother" - 2short Wife's Letter To Childre by Akposkool(m): 7:18am On Dec 04, 2015
I think the attention given to this issue is getting too much. From that pix the lAdy doesn't even look at all decent.
She looks like a club girl and i wouldn't be surprised if she smokes.
Wetin sef, she wan just finish the guy career?. Come to my area and see how many couples fight and settle on a daily basis.
See am not in support of what 2 shots did but come on the children no dey nairaland, facebook, watsapp or instagram.
Issues like this should be resolved within family members.
God give us good wives
Re: "I Feel Like I Have Failed You As Your Mother" - 2short Wife's Letter To Childre by SAMBARRY: 7:43am On Dec 04, 2015
Airforce1:

THIS LADY IS FAME THIRSTY .
see who's talking. Pot calling kettle black
Re: "I Feel Like I Have Failed You As Your Mother" - 2short Wife's Letter To Childre by Airforce1(m): 7:56am On Dec 04, 2015
No time mehn
Re: "I Feel Like I Have Failed You As Your Mother" - 2short Wife's Letter To Childre by pretydiva(f): 8:04am On Dec 04, 2015
So what should we do wit dis open letter undecided
Re: "I Feel Like I Have Failed You As Your Mother" - 2short Wife's Letter To Childre by pedrilo: 8:22am On Dec 04, 2015
If 2shorts was rich and famous, I bet this bitch will never leave him no matter the beating! #just.saying
Re: "I Feel Like I Have Failed You As Your Mother" - 2short Wife's Letter To Childre by Airforce1(m): 8:28am On Dec 04, 2015
Lol
Re: "I Feel Like I Have Failed You As Your Mother" - 2short Wife's Letter To Childre by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2015
x.x.x™
Re: "I Feel Like I Have Failed You As Your Mother" - 2short Wife's Letter To Childre by moyinoluwabun(m): 8:42am On Dec 04, 2015
Re: "I Feel Like I Have Failed You As Your Mother" - 2short Wife's Letter To Childre by Airforce1(m): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2015
Re: "I Feel Like I Have Failed You As Your Mother" - 2short Wife's Letter To Childre by moyinoluwabun(m): 8:52am On Dec 04, 2015
Airforce1:

No concrete evidence still.
I don't know which other concrete evidence u want again after two women said d same thing on his attitude.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Mocks His "Owo Ni Koko" Producer (jfem), He Reacts / Joke Silva,Folorunsho Alakija,Abike Dabiri At The Launch Of Wfm91.7 Radio(pics / thinking alloud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.