Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Which Of The Android Note Has The Zoom In And Out Camera Like Samsung Note 5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of The Android Note Has The Zoom In And Out Camera Like Samsung Note 5 (368 Views)

10 Cheap Chinese Phone That Look Like Samsung Galaxy S8 / Double Faced Camera Like No Other / Cubot X18 - 18:9 Body To Screen Ratio Just Like Samsung 8-enjoy The Visual Feast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Android Note Has The Zoom In And Out Camera Like Samsung Note 5 by ican2020: 7:13am On Dec 04, 2015
I attended a seminar yesterday and a fellow participant takes photo of presenters from where we were sitting and his phone has the ability to bring the image closer, resize it and capture great quality picture and I was amaze at what I saw.

When I asked him the camera apk he is using, he said is not an apk but Samsung Note 5.

So, which of the Android Note that have this feature, please.
Or is there any camera apk that can do that

Android Note users input is needed, thanks
Re: Which Of The Android Note Has The Zoom In And Out Camera Like Samsung Note 5 by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 04, 2015
I'm using Samsung note 4 edge & I have Samsung K zoom which I rarely use it..they have almost same like applications.

(1) (Reply)

When Your Data Runs Out On Mtn / How To Download Youtube Video Using Blackberry Device / Iphones Dominate Sales Chart For 2015, Sealing All Top Four Positions Best-selli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.