Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) (31884 Views)

If A Prospective Employer Sends This Kind Of Mail, What Does It Mean? / Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / Checkout this job requirement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by Lobolintin(m): 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
MzShawtiez:

Well, i did a 5yr course in uni...grad at 20, started nysc at 21(passed out 22) and iv bn working since then (one of d big four accounting firms). Plus I hv alotta frnds currently less dan 25 like me and dey r also working.

My point: its no longer impossible 2 graduate frm uni even b4 19 (for those dat schooled abroad), in dis era of private sec sch and uni.

Not lyk im in support of dis age discrimination tin though....dnt get me wrong

Omo you too dey proud .... Who asked you wihci accounting firm .... So of us grad 18, did nysc 19, started work with CBN 20...... And we no dey boost
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by HelloBiafra: 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
MzShawtiez:
Tell ha 2 reg 4 acca or ican....
I work with 1 of d big4....studied mathematics and in less than 2yrs i think i hv learnt alot. She will most likely b given a minor position (bank rec officer or petty cashier/pv officer, which r stuffs u can learn within a week)...even entry level accounting grads dnt get major roles when dey get in2 most coys
MzShawtiez:

Well, i did a 5yr course in uni...grad at 20, started nysc at 21(passed out 22) and iv bn working since then (one of d big four accounting firms). Plus I hv alotta frnds currently less dan 25 like me and dey r also working.

My point: its no longer impossible 2 graduate frm uni even b4 19 (for those dat schooled abroad), in dis era of private sec sch and uni.

This your story sef, when did mathematics become a 5 year course ?

Gimmie one reason why I should believe the rest of your story?

1 Like

Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by tuna4servi(m): 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
This people think dey can just be fooling us just because of d rate of unemployment is dis country. Iya yin
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by viktor88: 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
I finished my sec skul at the age of 19. Jamb, post ume n addmission kept me at home for 3yr, i spent 6yr in d university n serve my the country for a year n they are many people with similar stories .....jobs in nigeria should nt be like dis cos it would be almost impossible to get applicants
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by lurlah2014(f): 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
WHAT A NIGERIA STATE tongue grin
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by viktor88: 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
HelloBiafra:

This your story sef, when did mathematics become a 5 year course ?

Gimmie one reason why I should believe the rest of your story?
maths is 5years in fed uni yola n maybe in all the tech uni in nigeria
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by Zelex9(m): 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
MzShawtiez:

Indeed, wheat you say may be correct but the bottom-line is your situation does not represent the average Nigerian graduate.

P.S: I'm interested to not what Uni's abroad that produce graduates below age 19. If so I can assure you this must be in exceptional cases and not a regular occurrence.
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by Joecares: 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
dearsly:

Jst checked ya profile...The section u most active in,is JOBS/VACANCIES....u still searching or u a yahoo boy!!!
heeeeeeeeeeee she works as an hrm nd coming here to seek for less priviledged graduates to employ naw.
My sis pls don't forget me am here ooo
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by vickylinco(m): 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
MzShawtiez:

am happy for you bro. wish I can work in one of those accounting firm, but God knows why am still unemployed... I pray that you will continue to excel
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by Boyooosa(m): 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
@op what is the assertion about? If u finish ur secondary education @ the age of 17, which (me) I finished, u can gain admission into University the following year @ 18, then study n University within 4 years (it depends on the institution and the course). If u r brilliant enough to perform very well, serve and secure employment @ the age of 22/23. u can meet up wit 5 years job experience @ age of 27 years now. so whats the yelling about, ABEGI! the advert might be scam but the assertion is more SCAMMY, desperate to cover NL FP
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by HelloBiafra: 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
viktor88:
maths is 5years in fed uni yola n maybe in all the tech uni in nigeria

Guy she claims to have studied in unilag. Check her posts. She's a big liar.
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by ibk4luv(m): 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
MzShawtiez:

Bro most private schools won't take u if u r less Dan 16, I attended 1 and I know what am saying
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by butanep(m): 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
MzShawtiez:

I guess you went to one of those private universities. It's not really easy to graduate @ 21 from public schools considering the process of gaining admission, strike etc...

So calm down
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by butanep(m): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lobolintin:

Omo you too dey proud .... Who asked you wihci accounting firm .... So of us grad 18, did nysc 19, started work with CBN 20...... And we no dey boost

Nor mind that guy jare... He came to show himself....
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by goldenceo1: 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
MzShawtiez:

BUSTED.. Background check: in 2007 u were in year 1 studying mathematics at unilag. let's say mathematics is a 4 years course u should have graduated in 2011 aldo u claimed u studied urs for 5 years to obtain Bsc or wat? Abi na carry ova make am 5 Years? Let's go for ur 5 years claim which means u graduated in 2012. U were serving in 2013 at Ondo state. Madam, how come u had 5years working experience from 2013 to 2015? U are too pompous because u've always made reference to claims that you work in one of the biggest four accounting firm.
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by benjobo: 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
five years experince
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by axiliborha(f): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
cshortz:
Lol,so d person must have graduated at the age of 21, Nysc 22, then been working since then -->27

If there is such a person, he probably got a a well paid job even before he started schooling.

#fake #justsaying
Some people has graduated at the age of 18 and have a 5 years experience so that's what they mean
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by coolhamid(m): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
MzShawtiez:

You attended a private University right?
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
GodMode:

There are private universities in Nigeria...

I know a guy that graduated at 17/18 years old with ICAN certificate and taxation professional certificate from a Nigerian private university, he has finished NYSC already.. His doing masters now.

His not even 20 years old yet gringringrin

He/She can apply too.
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by viktor88: 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
HelloBiafra:

Guy she claims to have studied in unilag. Check her posts. She's a big liar.
she is formin
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by MzShawtiez: 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
prothelley:

U missed something........got admission at 15/16. Grad at 20, did NYSC at 21, got a job at 22...........got married 24........birth a child at 25, now waiting to become a grand father...........how about that?

Your papa na Politician?
Anyways congrattsss

Lol...na fight??

I understand how ppl feel about this age ish...my comment was nt to support d ad (wats my own der). I was only trying say dat ppl actually graduate frm sch early these days. I had frnds dat wer doin msc yl i was serving and i can tell u i am older than dem.

Sorry o, if my post was disturbing.
And 2 answer ya quek...my fada aint a politician (well, i wish he was lol)
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by MzShawtiez: 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
coolhamid:
You attended a private University right?

Nope
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by MzShawtiez: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
goldenceo1:

BUSTED.. Background check: in 2007 u were in year 1 studying mathematics at unilag. let's say mathematics is a 4 years course u should have graduated in 2011 aldo u claimed u studied urs for 5 years to obtain Bsc or wat? Abi na carry ova make am 5 Years? Let's go for ur 5 years claim which means u graduated in 2012. U were serving in 2013 at Ondo state. Madam, how come u had 5years working experience from 2013 to 2015? U are too pompous because u've always made reference to claims that you work in one of the biggest four accounting firm.

Clearly u missed my point...i cnt remember even writing i hv 5yrs experience.
Neither did i serve in ondo state either....i see u hv reading issues. Read dat particular post again, u wii see dat i quoted sm1, and its nt a modified post.

I cnt beliv u actually took time 2 read d few posts i hv made on nairaland. Pity
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by MzShawtiez: 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
dearsly:

Jst checked ya profile...The section u most active in,is JOBS/VACANCIES....u still searching or u a yahoo boy!!!

Well since u had d time 2 check...u shud hv also counted d number of posts i hv so far. Dis is my 22nd post and majority of dem wer in 2013. And no, nt all my posts are on job section...most were on career and in 2013.

If my post was offensive...i apologize. Apparently alotta ppl misread it

1 Like

Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by kayalla(f): 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
this website needs to be sued.

start life early!

Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by Souljaboi1: 10:46am On Dec 06, 2015
menix:
Hahahahahahah....

End Time requirement..

27yrs with 5 yrs experience Possibly administrative experience of managing the pocket money ur parents gave you.

Nah this thing make me forge Birth cert of 27yrs last year, as the interviewer see me see my birth certificate, he just said go bring ur Primary school certificate nd WAEC result, for him front I just comot my tie say thank you for time.. ..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by STAMPandSEAL: 11:08am On Dec 06, 2015
be careful and beware
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by karleone(m): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
ahmedgafar7:
@MzShawtiez that graduated at 20..Afta some mothers hears ur story them be like ''Egbe e lo n ti WA moto I wo yi Jo ko si le o n se oshi ''

Translation, please.

Nairaland is not an ethnic group @All. If you wish to speak/write in your native language, kindly write out the meaning so we all can understand.
Thank you
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by karleone(m): 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
Adonis86:
Can't see anything wrong with the post. You are expected to have graduated before 21st birthday, and have worked somewhere else before.

Graduate before 21st birthday! With all they ASUU strike

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AIICO INSURANCE PLC is currently recruiting B.SC,HND,OND AND SSCE holders. / I Just Got A Job From Nairaland / Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.