Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable (26912 Views)

How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment / EXCLUSIVE: How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance Pdp’s Presidential Campaign / Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable by MrPresident1: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2015
Yeah, and they also found how many billions of dollars in the NLNG account again?

1 Like

Re: 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable by Awwal1st(m): 10:20am On Dec 04, 2015
Okay
Re: 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable by Jonjerrie(m): 10:21am On Dec 04, 2015
Apc with propaganda,the wailing wailers
Re: 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable by CecyAdrian(f): 10:24am On Dec 04, 2015
OLADD:
Whether we like it or not, our type of democracy will always promote the act of using State funds to finance the election of public office holders be it at the State or Federal levels. This is not suggesting that it's a good practice or the best way to go but that's the reality. Has anybody asked questions on how Tinubu, Fashola, Ameachi , Aregbesola and other APC stalwarts allegedly used their respective State Funds to finance their party when they were in opposition? Did anybody try to unravel how Buhari's electioneering campaigns were financed (pls forget the story of N50 donations from members of the public)? How about the billions of Naira APC spent on advertisements both locally and internationally? Who financed the fuelling of the many private jets Buhari used during his nationwide campaigns? What about the money spent on Buhari's Chatham House appearance? Where did the funds come from? The answer is not farfetched. These are monies from State covers under spurious, fictitious and questionable expense heads. It's as simple as that. Obviously, the N78million and N300million allegedly spent by Fashola on Website and Borehole respectively might not have gone into his private pocket but for party financing purposes.
APC and Buhari are fighting a battle that may boomerang if care is not taken and I see them burning their fingers along the line. Kettles should desist from calling the pot black.

What is wrong with u

4 Likes

Re: 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable by codereloader: 10:24am On Dec 04, 2015
Checker
Re: 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable by sandraokosun1: 10:25am On Dec 04, 2015
OLADD:
Whether we like it or not, our type of democracy will always promote the act of using State funds to finance the election of public office holders be it at the State or Federal levels. This is not suggesting that it's a good practice or the best way to go but that's the reality. Has anybody asked questions on how Tinubu, Fashola, Ameachi , Aregbesola and other APC stalwarts allegedly used their respective State Funds to finance their party when they were in opposition? Did anybody try to unravel how Buhari's electioneering campaigns were financed (pls forget the story of N50 donations from members of the public)? How about the billions of Naira APC spent on advertisements both locally and internationally? Who financed the fuelling of the many private jets Buhari used during his nationwide campaigns? What about the money spent on Buhari's Chatham House appearance? Where did the funds come from? The answer is not farfetched. These are monies from State covers under spurious, fictitious and questionable expense heads. It's as simple as that. Obviously, the N78million and N300million allegedly spent by Fashola on Website and Borehole respectively might not have gone into his private pocket but for party financing purposes.
APC and Buhari are fighting a battle that may boomerang if care is not taken and I see them burning their fingers along the line. Kettles should desist from calling the pot black.
are u aware the dangotes,danjumas,dantatas etc where on buhari radar to push him, he had more than enough support frm non elected people who he even rejected some,apc didnt spend much on publicity, nta,ait,channel(neutral) vanguard, etc were all stormed by pdp. Apc was a masses movement by mostly the northerns who cant even read a newspaper, and the westerners who were aware on the goings in the nation. The branding was mainly done online with the common men who were feed up

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable by miqos02(m): 10:25am On Dec 04, 2015
na was oh
Re: 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable by margclever: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2015
koxyz:
Put sentiment apart and face reality.Let's all be reasonable,join hands and fight this together.
which reality, dont you guys get bored of all these propaganda, if you have facts do the needful, and stop all these media carnival
Re: 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable by dammytosh: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2015
Ask our Former Minister Of Finance.

She will answer by saying She was asked the question because she was a former World bank President. She will remove her glasses, shed tears and will tell the Journalist

"datz All"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable by notmywill: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2015
If I say that the former president should be tried at the ICC, people are going to talk.

So I will just watch and see how these all plays out.

4 Likes

Re: 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable by babafirst(m): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2015
Even with all d money dem no win.
Re: 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable by Koolking(m): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2015
The immediate past administration was so inappropriate. Supposedly servant leaders were acting in impunity to the chagrin of the masses.

Even market women were receiving money from the office of National Security Head instead of Microfinance banks. Can you imagine that?

I pray the current administration brings sanity to the system.

5 Likes

Re: 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable by mikkypel(m): 10:28am On Dec 04, 2015
CBN too is corrupt.. Our money is in jeopardy
Re: 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 04, 2015
PRYCE:
This is Game for the Masturbators to tear apart!... grin
Re: 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable by mikkypel(m): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2015
dammytosh:
Ask our Former Minister Of Finance.

She will answer by saying She was asked the question because she was a former World bank President. She will remove her glasses, shed tears and will tell the Journalist

"datz All"

Is she a relative to Mrs Patience Johnny..
Re: 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable by farem: 10:29am On Dec 04, 2015
Boss13:

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-how-emefiele-emptied-cbns-vaults-to-finance-pdps-presidential-election

African Prodigal President and his gang of thieves.
Emefuele cannot survive this. Moribund Iweala must face music.

Emefiele, I pity you, its the biddings of your benefactor you're serving.

But you ought to have resigned rather than being slavish
Re: 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable by Wimdows8080(m): 10:30am On Dec 04, 2015
Interesting ....Grabs Popcorrn grin
Re: 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable by PrinceEvolution(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2015
honestly APC should stop all this media trials and concentrate...
Re: 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable by Jabioro: 10:31am On Dec 04, 2015
OLADD:
Olodo Rabata I hope you read yourself out and clear.. Wailer nairaland PRO
Re: 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 04, 2015
Propaganda from the sons of Boko and daughters of Haram
Re: 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable by omenka(m): 10:32am On Dec 04, 2015
OLADD:

My friend, stop been pretentious and cynical just like the deceitful party you support. Petitions were submitted by CACOL to the EFCC and the presidency months before Fashola and Ameachi were, nominated, screened and confirmed as Ministers. Your doublemouthedness and sentiments are too inimical to the growth of Nigeria. OK?
k
Re: 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable by JuanDeDios: 10:32am On Dec 04, 2015
Boss13:
In my own opinion, I think the CBN governor's appointment, including members of the CBN board should be sack, not resignation, complete termination of appointment and the EFCC should go after them.

No wonder PDP wanted Sanusi out by all means
Your head dey dia!
Re: 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable by tinsel: 10:33am On Dec 04, 2015
I am beginning to see reason why Buhari stopped transfer of dollars from Nigeria through dorm accounts.

More will come out . We need to know all. No wonder PDP is fighting to stop this government at all cost.

1 Like

Re: 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable by gretblue: 10:35am On Dec 04, 2015
juman:
The news might be another lies from apc.
Can you diligently give us the Truth News from the PDP. Suffering and Smilling.
Re: 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 04, 2015
ok
Re: 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable by 1miccza: 10:36am On Dec 04, 2015
OLADD:

Bros you just spoken my mind . I love this move it would only show how sincere this move is.
Re: 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable by BABANGBALI: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2015
baba peace and PDP are in twuobu. Where are the abobakus and the wailing wailers
Re: 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable by Adayi1(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2015
OLADD:
i like ur analysis.... But are u trying to say they should fight kwaruption?
Re: 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable by aieromon(m): 10:41am On Dec 04, 2015
Boss13:

Emefiele was nominated by the President and not appointed. As CBN governor, he is autonomous and independent. He should not be a puppet to the puppeteer. His primary concern should be that of the country's welfare and not damage the very economy he is expected to protect. What will be his position when Bank's CEO squander shareholders and depositors funds? That is exactly what he has done and he should made to pay for it.

I share your views on this matter. All I'm saying is that PMB has a way of extracting all manners of evidence before hitting the sack button. The CBN governor will eventually be removed.

1 Like

Re: 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable by BABANGBALI: 10:42am On Dec 04, 2015
farem:

African Prodigal President and his gang of thieves.
Emefuele cannot survive this. Moribund Iweala must face music.

Emefiele, I pity you, its the biddings of your benefactor you're serving.

But you ought to have resigned rather than being slavish
emefiele heboe,okonjo iweala heboe,jonathan semi heboe the moral of the story never trust heboe with money or state affairs grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark / Saraki: Osun People Reclaimed PDP, Adeleke’s Stolen Mandate / I Will Name My Cabinet This Month, Buhari Tells Ghana's President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.