Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Quenching The Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quenching The Spirit (369 Views)

Mfm Prayer Points For Quenching The Rage2, June 7- July 7 / "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quenching The Spirit by overcomersfaith(f): 10:21am On Dec 04, 2015
There are many acts by which you can quench the work of the Holy Spirit of God in your life. And when that happens, stagnation is inevitable; running round the circle is granted. We must therefore keep away from those works of the flesh that stifle the Spirit of God at work in us.

The truth as we will later read is that you cannot stop the work of God around the world but rather you will hinder yourself from moving forward. We are therefore admonish to stay away from any impurity and unholy things that keep away the Spirit of God: Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Should First Fruit Offering Be Once Or Yearly / Gamesmanship But The Fact Is That / 43 Missing In 2015 Hajj, 280 Nigerians Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.