Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,100 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Celebrity Skin Lightening Cream. Best Cream Ever! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Celebrity Skin Lightening Cream. Best Cream Ever! (7794 Views)

Hips, Butt and Boobs enlargement and skin lightening, burn fat etc / Best Cream To Give One Chocolate Complexion / Top 10 Best Cream For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity Skin Lightening Cream. Best Cream Ever! by purpleweddings: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2015
Beautiful skin at last!

After going through numerous creams and pills,they left me patchy n ugly,but I can now testify to this amazing milk. Super amazing. 

It clears sunburn,dark knees,knuckles and smells heavenly.‎

The result is clear and it gives a gorgeous caramel skin tone. So gorgeous.‎

Enough of all those steriod and hydroquinone crap,this is free from all that.

http://myglowskin.com

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Skin Lightening Cream. Best Cream Ever! by ChrisKonor: 11:19am On Dec 04, 2015
purpleweddings:
Beautiful skin at last!

After going through numerous creams and pills,they left me patchy n ugly,but I can now testify to this amazing milk. Super amazing. 

It clears sunburn,dark knees,knuckles and smells heavenly.‎

The result is clear and it gives a gorgeous caramel skin tone. So gorgeous.‎

Enough of all those steriod and hydroquinone crap,this is free from all that.

http://myglowskin.com

i wish to publicize about this product on my blog, do i have the permission & can we build a link?
Re: Celebrity Skin Lightening Cream. Best Cream Ever! by dtjohn: 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
Has anyone used Civic carrot products..

Re: Celebrity Skin Lightening Cream. Best Cream Ever! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
How much do these cost and how can one find them?
Re: Celebrity Skin Lightening Cream. Best Cream Ever! by DICE234(m): 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
meanwhile

Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak. are you a fashion designer that can make a statement with your designs? why not click on my signature to register your services? Sabiboy... someone, somwhere needs your services
Re: Celebrity Skin Lightening Cream. Best Cream Ever! by homesodear: 7:02am On Dec 17, 2015
At the flawless skincare organic workshop, we don't just mix and turn, we take pride in teaching how to formulate from the very scratch. Make your exquisite skincare products with natural ingredients and ensure they are made in small batches to ensure freshness and quality that truly stands out!

Registration is on for the next workshop session.

Registration Fee: 50k

Date: 22nd and 23rd January 2016 (Friday and Saturday)

Time: 10am prompt

Venue: Wellness Place, second floor, 2 Allen, Ikeja Lagos.

Add on WhatsApp 08034917464 or BBM 58FBE604 for more info and seats reservation

Www.Facebook.com/flawlessskinmanagers

(1) (Reply)

How To Rock Your Ankara With A Cute Pair Of Sneakers / See How This Lagos Girl Exposed Her Breast In The Name Of Fashion. / See How Bleaching Cream Destroyed This Girl’s Body [graphic Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.