Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,801 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Samkris Ft Youngemy- You Belong To Me - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Samkris Ft Youngemy- You Belong To Me (395 Views)

Which Group Do You Belong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samkris Ft Youngemy- You Belong To Me by samsexg(m): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2015

Samkris is a rapper and also an afropop artiste which music has reached round the world with his melodious voice.
Samkris was born on 7 July 1998 in the city of Anambra state along Ihiala Local Government Area in Nigeria.
He also created a group for dancing named "BG DANCERS" And also a keyboardist which plays organ like never before. Samchris also loved singing in his local dialete

Samkris is back with another love track titled "YOU BELONG TO ME" Feel free to download this wonderful song.
To download this love song voiced by Samkris

Samkris released his first and second tracks when he was at the age of 13 titled "Missing You" And "When Am Gone" And release his third track when he was 15 years Old titled "Seek For The Lord When Is Near"
Samkris

(1) (Reply)

Listen To My First Singles----it's Hot! / Grab The Opportunity You Deserve As An Upcoming Artist / Christian Night Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.