Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million (47127 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Policeman Holding Umbrella For A Commissioner In Kogi During Inspection / Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by otunbashonny(m): 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
Picture of the policeman returning the purse or ............
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by Balkan(m): 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
There is a serious way on this nairaland.
Op hid my post because I said this is what to expect,
In the land of the Rising sun.

Yoruba mods are out remove every positive post about Igbos. But will never remove any post against the Igbos.

We are watching.
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by lolu007(m): 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
If this is true it's the best news to come out of that force. Most of them are busy hustling 50 on the streets
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by Mopolchi: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I knew the guy had to be irreligious , ironic you might think but I have noticed that the most morally upright individuals are either atheist , agnostics or free thinkers.
What informed your conclusion? Selected instances? There are many irreligious police men that do the opposite and at a constant rate. So what would you say of them?
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by jacoik(m): 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
LilSmith55:
I don return 3 Billion Naira
if I slap y with my two hands ehhh u go fget ur name
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by baloney: 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
#200m inside pulse
for which kind business be dat?

na police man come see am again which
eye him come get....!!!!!!!!

irregious & a free thinker lyk dat..
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by GeoOla25(m): 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
End time lies
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
almost in tears while reading this story.

Despite the fact that U don't believe in Him, May the Almighty God bless U Edward Eze Onoriode
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by razzberries: 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
the type of us are rare and endangered. keep it up brother.
A GOOD CONSCIENCE IS BETTER THAN WEALTH
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by razzberries: 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
the type of us are rare and endangered. keep it up brother.
A GOOD CONSCIENCE IS BETTER THAN RICHES
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by idrisalomagold(m): 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
Woohoo! First to Comment!
I know many people will be amazed. Quote me get banned.
I've been trying for years but today, whether third page or whatever, I'm FTC in this space you are reading my comment.

As for that police, you shall be rewarded in rightful measure in Jesus name.
Lalasticlala, move this comment to first page now before I..............
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
na N200mil cheque abi her abuja duplex papers dey d purse? una can lie for africa sha
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by D34lw4p(m): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by LatestTrend: 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
[size=16pt]Only morons will believe this story. [/size]
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by slap1(m): 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
What type of purse does she use? Ghana must go purse?
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by kunle75(m): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
IamChuzzy:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Vsz0x6w4ALk/VmFinmGGaGI/AAAAAAAHi2g/mZEPRhuNkfs/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

Nigerian Police Officer Finds & Returns Woman's Purse With Content Worth Over N200 Million

Found this inspiring story of this Nigerian police officer, Edward Eze Onoriode who returned a woman's purse with ATM cards containing N200m and a necklace worth N1.8 million. Read the amazing story as shared by him on his Facebook wall below...

"I was at Ikeja shopping mall two days ago on duty where I recovered a missing purse at the parking lot. The purse contained; some cash both local and foreign currencies, recharge cards worth about N2000, nine ATM cards, complementary cards, valuable documents, international passport, international and local drivers license, national ID card, voters card and a gold necklace.

I took the missing purse to the security office where all lost but found items are being kept for the owners to claim should in case the owners lodge a formal complaint that their items at the mall went missing for possibly claim after identification. At the security office where we went through all the items inside the purse for record purpose, one of the security men told me point blank that if he's the one that recovered the missing purse, he'd remove the money, gold necklace and recharge card before bringing the purse to the office for record purpose.

I wasn't disappointed with his misguided speech because that's the normal character of most Nigerians when they recover a missing item. Somehow, I decide to trace the owner of the purse via her complimentary card and put a call across to her. Open receiving the call, she screamed at the background jubilating that her missing purse has been recovered. She drove straight to the mall, tracing me through my mobile number I used in calling her.

When we met, she didn't mind we were in public, she gave me a warm hug and thanked me and prayed for me. I took her to the office where the purse was kept. She checked her purse and discovered that nothing was missing. She was astonished. She asked me again if I was the one that saw the item and I said yes. She told me that she was already in the bank filling forms to block her ATM cards. She said in those ATM cards, she have over N200m in there and the necklace in the purse is valued at N1.8m.

She also said, I just removed a heavy burden from her neck because life would have been miserable for her missing her international passport, international and local drivers licence including other documents. She kept thanking me and almost knelling down. She was awed and she told me that she least expected a Police officer to recover a missing item containing cash and still return that missing item intact without removing a dime out of it mostly in this harsh economy. She kept staring at me like am a God.

To cut the long story short, she gave me some cash which I rejected. I told her am doing my job and taking money from her for recovering her missing purse is wrong on my part. I also made her to understand that we can become friends and maybe in the future she can appreciate my nice gesture to her but I won't take anything from her for doing my job at the moment. She became speechless and asked me which church am i attending?

I smiled and told her "am irreligious. In fact, am a freethinker" that's the exact words I told her. She stood their for minutes without knowing the next word to say. Anyway, we are now friends and she just introduced me to her husband this morning on phone. Her husband was so excited and has invited me and my family to join them on a dinner in any of my off days. Is good to do the right thing not because of any reward that comes with it but because its the right thing to do. Good morning.

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/12/nigerian-police-officer-finds-returns.html

With this story am once again re-energized to do more of what i know how to do best,i was in his shoes for few occassions and the backlash i received from people around wasn't pleasant but with this Nigeria will be great again..............am so excited with this plocie office and wish to him one of this days.even though i don't like men in black
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by dacovajnr: 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lakeland4321:
Can't you read, the nine ATM cards in the purse are linked to accounts with up N200m in them, Scallywag!
Read the Headline Mugcunt and keep your correction to yourself for I would've read the story had the Headline compliment it content.. undecided #Sabi
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by dacovajnr: 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
savio07:

Try to read b4 commenting.
I followed the Headline not the Story Sire
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by Kingkamal(m): 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
IamChuzzy:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Vsz0x6w4ALk/VmFinmGGaGI/AAAAAAAHi2g/mZEPRhuNkfs/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

Nigerian Police Officer Finds & Returns Woman's Purse With Content Worth Over N200 Million

Found this inspiring story of this Nigerian police officer, Edward Eze Onoriode who returned a woman's purse with ATM cards containing N200m and a necklace worth N1.8 million. Read the amazing story as shared by him on his Facebook wall below...

"I was at Ikeja shopping mall two days ago on duty where I recovered a missing purse at the parking lot. The purse contained; some cash both local and foreign currencies, recharge cards worth about N2000, nine ATM cards, complementary cards, valuable documents, international passport, international and local drivers license, national ID card, voters card and a gold necklace.

I took the missing purse to the security office where all lost but found items are being kept for the owners to claim should in case the owners lodge a formal complaint that their items at the mall went missing for possibly claim after identification. At the security office where we went through all the items inside the purse for record purpose, one of the security men told me point blank that if he's the one that recovered the missing purse, he'd remove the money, gold necklace and recharge card before bringing the purse to the office for record purpose.

I wasn't disappointed with his misguided speech because that's the normal character of most Nigerians when they recover a missing item. Somehow, I decide to trace the owner of the purse via her complimentary card and put a call across to her. Open receiving the call, she screamed at the background jubilating that her missing purse has been recovered. She drove straight to the mall, tracing me through my mobile number I used in calling her.

When we met, she didn't mind we were in public, she gave me a warm hug and thanked me and prayed for me. I took her to the office where the purse was kept. She checked her purse and discovered that nothing was missing. She was astonished. She asked me again if I was the one that saw the item and I said yes. She told me that she was already in the bank filling forms to block her ATM cards. She said in those ATM cards, she have over N200m in there and the necklace in the purse is valued at N1.8m.

She also said, I just removed a heavy burden from her neck because life would have been miserable for her missing her international passport, international and local drivers licence including other documents. She kept thanking me and almost knelling down. She was awed and she told me that she least expected a Police officer to recover a missing item containing cash and still return that missing item intact without removing a dime out of it mostly in this harsh economy. She kept staring at me like am a God.

To cut the long story short, she gave me some cash which I rejected. I told her am doing my job and taking money from her for recovering her missing purse is wrong on my part. I also made her to understand that we can become friends and maybe in the future she can appreciate my nice gesture to her but I won't take anything from her for doing my job at the moment. She became speechless and asked me which church am i attending?

I smiled and told her "am irreligious. In fact, am a freethinker" that's the exact words I told her. She stood their for minutes without knowing the next word to say. Anyway, we are now friends and she just introduced me to her husband this morning on phone. Her husband was so excited and has invited me and my family to join them on a dinner in any of my off days. Is good to do the right thing not because of any reward that comes with it but because its the right thing to do. Good morning.

propagandist of Satanic religion. We smell lies Mr freethinker.
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by xest(m): 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
LilSmith55:
I once return 3 Billion Naira found laying flat by d road side, So no big deal

shut up,mugu. Na ur type?
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
dacovajnr:
Haba! #200M inside purse? Even the ashes of that Money if burnt wont fit into the purse undecided...Continue Omo Ale oniro!

Izi that u dinur know how to read or how to comprehend
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
IamChuzzy:

a purse containing 200million naira undecided

in this case! the devil is saying the truth
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
Interesting to find a police man in such acts considering the average Nigerian's opinion of the force. Kudos.

Freethinker ??
Comment my reserve.
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by Emac34: 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
Seeing is believing I gat see b4 I will believe

End time fake story
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by icyblue(f): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hmmm m surprised e didn't accept d reward but not withstanding God bless u onoriode...
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by yemmybx(m): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
There was a time I returned a Techno phone worth 25-30k to the owner,when my own phone then was 10k the man was surprised he gave me some money, I rejected it, we're friends till date.

WE CAN ALL MAKE NIGERIA GREAT AGAIN THROUGH COLLECTIVE POSITIVE ACTIONS.
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by cutekhalifa(m): 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
Aftermath of the incidence, DPO to officer, Oya show me your nyash, you deserve this KOBOKO

Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by Babalegba(m): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
Fake stories abound in Nigeria. An honest irreligious free thinking Nigeian police man is equal to an aviator pig, does not exist.
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by Technocrat1759(m): 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
He is nt a 9jerian joor
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by yaskarahyelhope(f): 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
IamChuzzy:

Freethinker! Bros wake up and embrace Jesus as ya Lord and personal Saviour
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by Sochimaobim(m): 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
dacovajnr:
Haba! #200M inside purse? Even the ashes of that Money if burnt wont fit into the purse undecided...Continue Omo Ale oniro!

It's either u didn't read the post or that u did but did not understand it. Which one is it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) / Multi-Billion Naira Lithium Processing Plant In Nasarawa State (Photos) / Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.