Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Generac Generator Repair Service - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Generac Generator Repair Service (984 Views)

Best Refrigerator Repair Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Generac Generator Repair Service by tanmoy016: 11:38am On Dec 04, 2015
I made the most exceedingly awful blunder ever by purchasing a Generac 2000 W inverter generator. This generator was repaired once under guarantee, and twice more I paid to make them work when it fizzled once more. Once for the motor, the other for the circuit sheets, as was done once under guarantee. I took great consideration of this generator, and the repair shop said that the circuit board will cost well over $500.00 to supplant. I now can just utilize the Generac generator for a grapple. I purchased a Honda generator, thus far have had no issues. I will NEVER purchase a Generac item again. I was cautioned that they were garbage yet needed to take in the most difficult way possible.

Hey, Generac, roll out an improvement and begin making generators that work, don't cost far too much for parts, and are dependable. At this moment I would purchase a "made in Red China" generator before I ever go almost a Generac, and I will never purchase those throws out. Generac has fizzled us. All they needed to do was make an item that clients will suggest, depend on, and be sensible when parts are required. Perhaps somebody with knowledge and pride in their items will purchase Generac out and roll out those improvements. At this time a major organization is purchasing Generac, and they are doing likewise with parts that don't last and cost a fortune to supplant.

http://www.arkgenerator.com/products/generac

(1) (Reply)

Yes .... We Are Recruiting APPLY NOW / Steel Structural Design & Analysis Training Centre In Lagos( 08037916693) / Technology Department In Bank/oil Exploration Co Or IT Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.