Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,201 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

Confusion As NCC Increases Mtn’s Fine To $3.9 Billion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Confusion As NCC Increases Mtn’s Fine To $3.9 Billion (360 Views)

Dammy Krane Flaunts New Hairstyle: I know Say I no Fine, I Dont Mind You Copying / 16-Year-Old Meraiah Ekeinde Is Growing Into A Fine Young Woman / Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confusion As NCC Increases Mtn’s Fine To $3.9 Billion by celebgists(m): 11:45am On Dec 04, 2015
The Nigerian Communications Commission has again increased MTN’s multi-billion dollar fine after reducing it on Thursday. MTN, Africa’s largest mobile services company, said that the Nigerian regulator had hiked the fine to $3.9 billion after initially reducing the $5.2bn fine to $3.4bn.

MTN says that neither of the letters it had received explained how the regulator had determined the reductions and that the compnay would consider bnoth letters before making a formal response.

The mobile provider said that it had received the latest figure in a letter from the regulator on Thursday and this superseded the $3.4bn figure.

The company’s executive chairperson Phuthuma Nhleko said that MTN would re-engage with the regulator before making its formal response to the latest development.

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/confusion-as-ncc-increases-mtns-fine-to-3-9-billion/.
Lalasticlala,Seun,Ishilove,Mynd44 Obinoscopy

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Be Rich And Famous?watch This Video / Account Assistant / Check Out Toyin Aimakhus Transformation On A Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.