Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) (44731 Views)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / Jonathan Chairs Joint Meeting Of All Heads Of Election Observers In Zambia(pics) / Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
Tall idiot... Oops
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
GeneralBK:
[s][/s]

but you're a product of dog's sperm and a Hopless harlot mother isn't it? cheesy
you meant ur mama Bleep dog born u??....I never knew o.....thanks for d revelation
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by GeneralBK: 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
[s]
KingEli:
you meant ur mama Bleep dog born u??....I never knew o.....thanks for d revelation
[/s]

Nope your mother forks dogs just for #300 so technically you're a product of dog's sperm grin
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by mascherra(m): 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
Na lie no be only him

tayebest:
Na Only Mr. B wear caftan there! grin

CULTURE!
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by str8talk1: 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
No wonder he was relegated to d 3rd row during d speech making session.
What a shame! D biggest economy in Africa.
Can somebody tell dis man to treat dis south africans wt tissue paper used to clean his yansh?
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by experimentist: 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
cruzita:
undecided see em oblong head plus em end time fashion.rabbish
I fit bet all my dough say this bitcchh na ashawo
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
GeneralBK:
[s][/s]

Nope your mother forks dogs just for #300 so technically you're a product of dog's sperm grin
mumu
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by GeneralBK: 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
KingEli:
mumu
Otu nne i
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
GeneralBK:

Otu nne i ebea

keep on cursing your mother. when you are tired you will return the phone you borrowed to type this.
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by danpaul1(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
tayebest:
Na Only Mr. B wear caftan there! grin

CULTURE!
which useless culture? must the tourist(PMB) always wear caftan?

1 Like

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by 8unit(f): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
searchiing4love:
undecided HE LOOKS LIKE A TRUE LEADER UNLIKE THE PREVIOUS ACCIDENTAL OTUOKE PRESIDENT WHO GOT TO EVERY SEAT IN HIS LIFE BY LUCK. THIS MAN IS READY TO FIGHT THE CORRUPT ELITES HOLDING THE COUNTRY TO RANSOM AND DELIVER GOOD GOVERNANCE TO THE MASSES. ALL WE NEED TO DO IS SUPPORT HIS ADMINISTRATION SO WE CAN REAP THE BENEFITS TOGETHER ESPECIALLY THE IGBO'S WHO ARE SHOUTING BIAFRA AS IF BIAFRA WILL BE HEAVEN ON EARTH WHERE THEY PLUCK MONEY ON TREES undecided

now can you pray your God make sure u don't get anything in your life with Luck? Will u reject it if you're lucky enough like GEJ? Some of u guys sound so stewpid. I sometimes feel you weren't born like normal humans. I ha8 when people sound way too senseless

1 Like

Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
searchiing4love:
undecided HE LOOKS LIKE A TRUE LEADER UNLIKE THE PREVIOUS ACCIDENTAL OTUOKE PRESIDENT WHO GOT TO EVERY SEAT IN HIS LIFE BY LUCK. THIS MAN IS READY TO FIGHT THE CORRUPT ELITES HOLDING THE COUNTRY TO RANSOM AND DELIVER GOOD GOVERNANCE TO THE MASSES. ALL WE NEED TO DO IS SUPPORT HIS ADMINISTRATION SO WE CAN REAP THE BENEFITS TOGETHER ESPECIALLY THE IGBO'S WHO ARE SHOUTING BIAFRA AS IF BIAFRA WILL BE HEAVEN ON EARTH WHERE THEY PLUCK MONEY ON TREES undecided

Stop living in dream land.
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Respect55(m): 11:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
This one wey Oga Buhari run go stay for front, hope say him know say na English dem dey speak there. No b hausa. Ba turenci no dey dia ooo
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by Respect55(m): 11:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
bloomstar:
nice though...
buh who him house dey burn no dey chase rabbit o.
maa music on the way shah!!

I dey ur back
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by abnur14(m): 1:54am On Dec 05, 2015
God bless our president God bless Nigeria God bless Nigerians 1 luv..we have high expectations Mr p
Re: Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos) by cruzita(f): 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
experimentist:
I fit bet all my dough say this bitcchh na ashawo
u don date me before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over / Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day / White Man, Policeman & Okada Rider On One Motorcycle Over Fuel Scarcity - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.