Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

December Is Here Skincare Beauty Sale Month!!!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / December Is Here Skincare Beauty Sale Month!!!!! (658 Views)

Organic and Healthy Skincare Products / Weekend Beauty Sale At Micostar Mall / Talk Skincare & Beauty Affairs! With PUREBARBIE! A Beauty Therapist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

December Is Here Skincare Beauty Sale Month!!!!! by kwinrachdiadem(f): 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
As usual I travelled and have been to some African countries but christmas time, there's no place like home.. and the sales ehhhn? Serious stuff loool... a couple of skincare brands are doing sales ,but me I like to stick with what I know.. i'll Def purchase some organic products cus this harmattan is vivid.so I wanted to put up a few things you might need so you don't have dry, cracked dull pale looking skin this season.

Ok, Bodylikemilk is having a sale in a few weeks, you can try organic oils, body butter or a nice creamy thick/rich (lol) halfcast/flawles or hot chocolate lotion depends on your skintone and the result you wish to get.if you want other brands hmmm, Jergens will be good for this weather but if you are light skinned and don't wanna darken, get a serum @bodylikemilk_skincare (i'm sorry I just love them)

Ok so now hair : baby girls please despite the fact you cover your natural hair and all,with the weather you must feed your hair oo, keep it bouncy..i will be posting my results from the hair products I got from a friend, I don't even fix or whatever like that..i swear loving your natural self is the best thing ever! ..but those of you on a tight budget hit me up..i'm sure we can do a home recipe together or get a big discount on the product.

Lips ooooo, our lovely lips that we use everytime. We must keep our lips soft, plump and supple.. which brings me to the lips creams available only at @bodylikemilk_skincare and for those who like it pinkish cool you can also get some too. Those who want organic products follow @Alexisobah on instagram and twitter sooner you follow the faster you get picked for discounts, we are taking names down..

Ps : if you are not follow @bodylikemilk_skincare on instagram yet? Smh you don't know what your meeting.. free body splashes and perfumes will be given out to so many followers, you don't wanna miss this sale o! Also when i'm in Naija will post my personal number. For now follow all these accounts and get a chance to be invited to a skincare workshop, test new and great products, free refreshment, freebies, meet celebs who are into skincare etc only a limited number of people will be picked! Also to get more chances to win let your friends repost you post on twitter or ig with harsh tags #Bodylikemilkskincare #BLM #Decembersale. *mwwuaaah*

Re: December Is Here Skincare Beauty Sale Month!!!!! by queenesthr(f): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
Introducing Beauty Secrets Natural Shea Butter Black Soap

Get the natural glow and bask in it when you bathe with this soap. This soap reduces pigmentation marks and blemishes and keeps your skin healthy.

The Beauty Secret Black Soap with Shea Butter is 100% veg soap, made from natural herbs, essential oils and vegetable oils. The natural ingredients make our soap bubbly, creamy and soft. Beauty Secret Black soap comes in large bowl sizes; you should cut how much you need, and store the unused soap in a cool dry place. This way you can make your soap last for a long time. Keep the soap in a soap dish, so that water drains away & the soap is dry when not in use. Does not contain artificial hardeners and preservatives. Store in a cool dry place for longer shelf life.

Comes with 2 FREE body scrub bath gloves

Wear and wet the body scrub gloves. Collect a generous amount of black soap and scrub all over face and body.

Experience and enjoy a smooth, silky body afterwards.

Place your order on konga.com/queenesther-s or contact 08034708929

1 Like

Re: December Is Here Skincare Beauty Sale Month!!!!! by DICE234(m): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
meanwhile

Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak. are you a fashion designer that can make a statement with your designs? why not click on my signature to register your services? Sabiboy... someone, somwhere needs your services

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Timberland Boots At Affordable Prices. / Be Your Own Boss With Just 5k / Dropship Clothing Companies In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.