Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,796 members, 7,862,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Earn While Socializing...#paymeforward. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn While Socializing...#paymeforward. (381 Views)

Earners Forum Whatsapp Group-opportunity To Earn While Reading News / Earn While Socializing...#paymeforward. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn While Socializing...#paymeforward. by thompsond2: 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
Are you Employed and looking for side Income??

Are you Unemployed and Looking to keep yourself busy??

Are you tired of running from on interview to the other??

Earn Money while Socializing.....It is Easy, Simple and Rewarding.

Visit www.pmffunds.com

Earn in 3 Easy Steps

Signup and Receive a unique i-Pin code. With the i-Pin you are able to do referrals and get paid. It only takes 2 minutes to signup ....

Refer

Simply mention this program to anyone on social networks, in person or through sms. Share your i-Pin code with them. Every successful

Cash Out

Get Paid N5000 for every direct referral who joins the programme through your effort and also earn N1,900,000 paid into your ewallet on signup. All cleared payments can ....
View More

For more Information Call or Text Thompson on 07036316607 or 08123911121

(1) (Reply)

Why The Nigerian Government Needs To Take The Railway Revamp Very Seriously / How To Set Up A Laudry And Dry Cleaning Firm / Designing For 5 Types Of E-commerce Shoppers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.