Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) (5453 Views)

2002 Toyota Tacoma-SWEET And MINT--Pre-ordered By Hu$tler Of Nairaland**DELIVER* / ARRIVED$DELIVER*Pre-ordered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 From Fhemmmy*- Hustler2-PIXX / Pre-ordered By A Silent Nairalander ***2007 Toyota Camry LE Model*** Sweet Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by Emperoh(m): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2009
inspired_m:

cool cool

bros
What was the Bride Price for this Damsel?
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2009
ono:

This is testament to what inspired_men only can do. A 16k mile 2007 Honda Accord is top notch clean ride. Congrats to Obeledu, he's got one fine dealer to get a car from.

Thanks Ono, youre One of my highly Esteemed Pre Order Customer

Remember the other Burgundy Color 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid with 11,000 miles ? We go Extra Length to get the Best vehicles.

Our Clients Deserve the Best for their Hard Earned Money and that Loyalty Brand Name Shall not be Compromised.

Obeledu has bn Inspired

Thanks.

Inspired_m

Aare Bobagunwa Of Nairaland

Sarki/Santurakin of Nairaland Autos
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:25am On Jul 01, 2009
Emperoh,

I finally Met Obeledu Yesterday, He was in Lagos for an Appointment and We Hooked Up in the Evening. I have been Promised another Chieftaincy title

and a young Virgin Damsel From the Village In December.  cheesy cheesy
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by Emperoh(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2009
inspired_m:

Emperoh,

I finally Met Obeledu Yesterday, He was in Lagos for an Appointment and We Hooked Up in the Evening. I have been Promised another Chieftaincy title

and a young Virgin Damsel From the Village In December.  cheesy cheesy

I hope you were not intimidated by his height? grin tongue
I bet he is the happiest car owner now.
Pls do well to consult me for the requirements of the Chieftaincy. . . . . It might just include a twin brother to Obeledu's car else. . . .  tongue grin

Be reminded also that i hold an important position that can truncate the title taking grin grin
Pls how much did the carland for?
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2009
8 Airbags

FULLY REGISTERED TODAY 1st JULY 2009.

Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 7:42am On Jul 02, 2009
Emperoh:

I hope you were not intimidated by his height? grin tongue
I bet he is the happiest car owner now.
Pls do well to consult me for the requirements of the Chieftaincy. . . . . It might just include a twin brother to Obeledu's car else. . . .  tongue grin

Be reminded also that i hold an important position that can truncate the title taking grin grin
Pls how much did the carland for?

Yes O, I was intitmidated By his Height, He Told Me he was Expecting to see a Tall, Huge, Giant-Like Man As Inspired_m Going by My Numerous Chieftaincy On this Forum and the Concept Of Our Self Styled Delivery Package On this Section Which has been Made Possible By Our Highly Esteemed Customers.

He was Happy to see His Car, and He Already Referred Another Colleague In NLNG for the Pre Order Purchase Of a 2006 Toyota Sequoia V8.

We Discussed about you as well, I earlier thought you were resident in the South South, Didnt know You were In Lagos,

Please, Lets Hook up and talk about my Chieftancy title, I Promise you One Plate of Nkwobi With Cold Palmie, So you can consent to the Approval of my Next Title cheesy cheesy
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by Emperoh(m): 9:27am On Jul 02, 2009
inspired_m:

Yes O, I was intitmidated By his Height, He Told Me he was Expecting to see a Tall, Huge, Giant-Like Man As Inspired_m Going by My Numerous Chieftaincy On this Forum and the Concept Of Our Self Styled Delivery Package On this Section Which has been Made Possible By Our Highly Esteemed Customers.

He was Happy to see His Car, and He Already Referred Another Colleague In NLNG for the Pre Order Purchase Of a 2006 Toyota Sequoia V8.

We Discussed about you as well, I earlier thought you were resident in the South South, Didnt know You were In Lagos,

Please, Lets Hook up and talk about my Chieftancy title, I Promise you One Plate of Nkwobi With Cold Palmie, So you can consent to the Approval of my Next Title cheesy cheesy

Name a point de rendezvous and Emperoh will be there. . . . .i full ground for Eko oo!!!
Running my chose as well. . . . fix a point and we will make it out!!CONGRATS ON THE BMW. . . . i trip finally!!
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2009
Emperoh:

Name a point de rendezvous and Emperoh will be there. . . .  .i full ground for Eko oo!!!
Running my chose as well. . . . fix a point and we will make it out!!CONGRATS ON THE BMW. . . . i trip finally!!

Never Trip Finally Yet, In a Couple Of Days, Ill be Unveiling A Vehicle For Sale On Nigerian Soil

I'll give You a Clue,

The Engine Of the Vehicle Was made by Boeing. Aircraft Engine Manufacturers, Do you have an Idea ?
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by Emperoh(m): 9:32am On Jul 03, 2009
inspired_m:

Never Trip Finally Yet, In a Couple Of Days, Ill be Unveiling A Vehicle For Sale On Nigerian Soil

I'll give You a Clue,

The Engine Of the Vehicle Was made by Boeing. Aircraft Engine Manufacturers, Do you have an Idea ?

I NO FIT SHOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B U G. . . . . . . .
When is the isi ewu rendezvous holding?
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2009
FULLY REGISTERD

Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2009
Emperoh:

I NO FIT SHOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B U G. . . . . . . .
When is the isi ewu rendezvous holding?

Emperoh,

Its Not a Bug,

The Vehicle I am about to Advertise has never been Posted before Anywhere in 6 continents, The Engine Was Manufactured by Boeing,

Boeing Manufactures Engines for Aircrafts

In the Lifetime Of So Many Nigerians Both Within and In Disapora, they've never come so Close to this Vehicle Not to talk ot Touching it and As I speak, its Live On Nigerian Soil.

Take a Guess. If you Guess Right, Ill double Your Plate of Nkwobi & Isi Ewu. cheesy cheesy
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2009
[size=15pt]VEHICLE SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERED TO THE SOUTH SOUTH OF NIGERIA WHERE OBELEDU RESIDES

GLORY BE TO GOD
[/size]  cool cool

Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by Obeledu: 9:40am On Jul 06, 2009
Hello All,

Inspired_Men has done it ooooooo!!![size=12pt][/size]The car was delivered to me on Saturday 4/07/2009, I have been painting the town red with car.

Let me emphasise that when i was introduced to Nairaland by my colleague I did not know any dealer then. I started reading various threads until I came across Inspired_Men pre-order process. I was attracted by the way the thread was presented, along the thread there was an argument about the validity of one car being advertised and when it was being insinuated that Inspired was fraudulent, some body made statement that Inspired_Men was Bigger than that transaction. it struck me that this man must be real.

Also there was a thread where Inspired was accused of using Juju by Carshopper, then i said to myself this man must be real and performing for him to be accused of using Juju. Thats when i decided whitin myself to deal with him. I paid money into his account without even meeting him against my wife and colleague advice. I can confirm now that Inspired_Men has redeemed my trust on him.

I hereby confer on you the title OKWADIKE of Nairaland
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by Emperoh(m): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2009
inspired_m:

[size=15pt]VEHICLE SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERED TO THE SOUTH SOUTH OF NIGERIA WHERE OBELEDU RESIDES

GLORY BE TO GOD
[/size]  cool cool

Now you have repaid the trust i had in you. . . . . .watch other recomendations come your way!!!!
I already spoke to Igwe and we have agreed to table your Chieftaincy request before the Council of Ndi-Nzo-Na-Ozo grin grin

My plate of Nkwobiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

inspired_m:

Emperoh,

Its Not a Bug,

The Vehicle I am about to Advertise has never been Posted before Anywhere in 6 continents, The Engine Was Manufactured by Boeing,

Boeing Manufactures Engines for Aircrafts

In the Lifetime Of So Many Nigerians Both Within and In Disapora, they've never come so Close to this Vehicle Not to talk ot Touching it and As I speak, its Live On Nigerian Soil.

Take a Guess. If you Guess Right, Ill double Your Plate of Nkwobi & Isi Ewu. cheesy cheesy

I thought it was a Bugatti Veyron but alas. . . . . . see as i dey crack my brain for a second plate of Nkwobi!
Or are it what am thought? Rolls Royce Phantom 2010 MODEL!!!!!
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by Obeledu: 10:18am On Jul 06, 2009
Hello All

Inspired_Men Has done it oooooooooooooo

The car was delivered to my doorstep on Saturday 4/07/2006 in Perfect condition.

Another titile for him, but before then i have to get approval from Igwe in council.

I propose OKWADIKE of Nairaland or any disapproval.
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by Emperoh(m): 11:23am On Jul 06, 2009
Obeledu:

Hello All

The car was delivered to my doorstep on Saturday 4/07/2006 in Perfect condition.

Another titile for him, but before then i have to get approval from Igwe in council.

I propose OKWADIKE of Nairaland or any disapproval.

Chairman SIRR!!! I Twale. . , .abeg oo try arrange bullet proof for that ride oohh!! The car too neat from the Picture wey i see
Also pls try arrange Roya security because of Militants and Kidnapping ooh grin grin grin grin The car over Klin!!!!
When we go wash am nah. . . . .you know say this one na royal Honda Accord for royalties like you!!!!
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!!!!

As for the Chieftaincy title, I hereby deliver it to Inspired signed, Sealed and Confirmed. . . . .[
b]OKWADIKE 1 OF NAIRALAND!!![/b]
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by ariffeddy(m): 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2009
how much is this baby inspired
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by Igwe9(m): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2009
what an Indescribable synergy you guys displayed up there cool
Congrats my honorable Prince Obeledu of south south
  wink
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2009
Obeledu:

Hello All

I propose [size=15pt]OKWADIKE of Nairaland [/size] or any disapproval.

Hmmmm !!! cool cool
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by Busybody2(f): 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2009
Copy sent to Moderator Monitor Jenju's YIM.

Why are you tampering with my post here? Why was my post removed? yeah i addressed Igwe in the post but are you now that one-sided that you have to be blatantly unfair? I reported this incidence and my post that was removed in response to Igwe yesternight when he said i was inspired_m and was suffering from madness, to let the Admin watch what your reaction would be, and it was not until i re-edited the post to make reference to you, that you took action despite the fact that you were online angry

Lets be civil with each other, and stop been biased, or I would petition the Admin/SuperMod to get you removed again.

I think its high time this section had a feedback to Moderator thread too cool
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by Igwe9(m): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2009
Busy_body:

Why are you tampering with my post here? Why was my post removed? yeah i addressed Igwe in the post but are you now that one-sided that you have to be blatantly unfair? I reported this incidence and my post that was removed in response to Igwe yesternight when he said i was inspired_m and was suffering from madness, to let the Admin watch what your reaction would be, and it was not until i re-edited the post to make reference to you, that you took action despite the fact that you were online angry

Lets be civil with each other, and stop been biased, or I would petition the Admin/SuperMod to get you removed again.

I think its high time this section had a feedback to Moderator thread too cool
Hey busy body,as you asked for my own reply to be removed, I did ask for yours to be removed also, for using that word ''cockroach in your cupboard'' is not only irritating, but damn too insolent to my person . sad
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by Busybody2(f): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2009
1) I never asked for any replies to be removed.

2) Two replies were already removed yesterday, yours and mine, only after he was goaded to, not when you said Inspired_m was mad.

3) Why was a further post of mine removed today?

4) Why is the moderator dancing to your tune and removing posts on a thread on your command, and on a thread that does not belong to you in the first place?

5) Is he supposed to be self-serving and biased or working for the good of all of Nairalanders and Seun?

Temper mercy with justice, the powers that be, are watching, and would surely not hesitate to come down hard on you with their gavel cool Live and let live cool

And yeah, that "expression" is an harmless one that was coined by the whitey who owns the English Language, and has been around for yonks, feel free to communicate in your mothertongue on NL if you wish, nothing do you . . .
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by Igwe9(m): 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2009
Busy_body:

1) I never asked for any replies to be removed.

2) Two replies were already removed yesterday, yours and mine, only after he was goaded to, not when you said Inspired_m was mad.

3) Why was a further post of mine removed today?

4) Why is the moderator dancing to your tune and removing posts on a thread on your command, and on a thread that does not belong to you in the first place?

5) Is he supposed to be self-serving and biased or working for the good of all of Nairalanders and Seun?

Temper mercy with justice, the powers that be, are watching, and would surely not hesitate to come down hard on you with their gavel cool Live and let live cool

And yeah, that "expression" is an harmless one that was coined by the whitey who owns the English Language, and has been around for yonks, feel free to communicate in your mothertongue on NL if you wish, nothing do you . . .

To be frank with you, I really do not have time for you now but to keep the records straight,  kindly tell me the post you were referring to at the bolded portion of your post here, and lastly there was never a time i said inspired m was mad, but the brand name ''busybody'' for using the term cockroach on me

Busy_body:

I reported this incidence and my post that was removed in response to Igwe yesternight when he said i was inspired_m and was suffering from madness ,

For your harmless expression just cut the crap and keep it for your love ones.  cool cool
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by Busybody2(f): 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2009
Igwe.:

To be frank with you, I really do not have time for you now but to keep the records straight,  kindly tell me the post you were referring to at the bolded portion of your post here

If I have to remind you of what you wrote barely 14 hours ago, then sorry, I am the wrong person to approach to render the necessary help you need, look elsewhere, and do that urgently too, i'd advise cool

Igwe.:

For your harmless expression just cut the crap and keep it for your love ones.  cool cool

My dear, this is a forum for people to mingle and rub minds together, if you don't wanna read anything I post, then don't bother to open the thread, and peradventure you find yourself on a thread I am in, just kindly skip my post, it is as simple as that, ain't rocket science lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by Igwe9(m): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2009
Busy_body:

If I have to remind you of what you wrote barely 14 hours ago, then sorry, I am the wrong person to approach to render the necessary help you need, look elsewhere, urgently too i'd advise cool

My dear, this is a forum for people to mingle and rub minds together, if you don't wanna read anything I post, then don't bother to open the thread, and peradventure you find yourself on a thread I am in, just kindly skip my post, it is as simple as that, ain't rocket science lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

brb
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by Busybody2(f): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2009
Igwe.:

brb

No need for that, I am gonna be the bigger person and do you a very big favour by throwing in the towel to save your breath, by declaring that I am done with you on this thread, ciao cool
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by Igwe9(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2009
Busy_body:

No need for that, I am gonna be the bigger person and do you a very big favour by throwing in the towel to save your breath, by declaring that I am done with you on this thread, ciao cool
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2009
Obeledu:

Hello All

I propose [size=15pt]OKWADIKE of Nairaland [/size] or any disapproval.

Hmmmm !!! Again grin grin grin
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:29am On Jul 08, 2009
Emperoh:

Nah you wouldn't do that. . . . .
Check ma location and see. . . . . .its me home town and we love ourselves.
His Uncle is the traditional ruler of the town and Obeledu is accorded all traditional privileges!!!
We are liasing with the Igwe if he see the car and likes it, you might refund some money for a Honourary Ogbuefi
grin grin grin grin grin grin

The car is cute. . . .and a road monster. . . i love heavt engine!!
I hope you didn't trespass with the wife ooh!!!

Emperoh,

For the Exceptional World Class Service & Prompt Delivery Of this 2007 Honda Accord Pre Ordered By Obeledu, I got a Chieftaincy Title, an Honourary Ogbuefi, Free OF Charge.
  cheesy cheesy
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2009
Emperoh:

My plate of Nkwobiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii[/b]

I thought it was a Bugatti Veyron but alas. . . . . . see as i dey crack my brain for a second plate of Nkwobi!
Or are it what am thought? [size=15pt]Rolls Royce Phantom[/size] 2010 MODEL!!!!!

I owe you 2 Plates now. cheesy cheesy
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by Emperoh(m): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2009
inspired_m:

I owe you 2 Plates now. cheesy cheesy

I can't wait. . . . . when am i having it?[/color]

inspired_m:

[color=#000099]Emperoh,

For the Exceptional World Class Service & Prompt Delivery Of this 2007 Honda Accord Pre Ordered By Obeledu, I got a Chieftaincy Title, an Honourary Ogbuefi, Free OF Charge.
cheesy cheesy

My Friend don't be greedy!!!! shocked shocked :oThat title is the exclusive reserve of HRH the Igwe of Obeledu!!!
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2009
Emperoh:

I can't wait. . . . . when am i having it?[/color]

[color=#550000]My Friend don't be greedy!!!! shocked shocked :oThat title is the exclusive reserve of HRH the Igwe of Obeledu!!!

I have to Call you on Cell Phonr to Book an Appointment, Ill check your Cell number from your Posts.

I have been Invited to the Palace by HRH of Obeledu Village, Seriously. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Landing In Lagos Soon! Metallic Green 2006 Toyota Rav4 Limited / Exra-clean Tokunbo Toyota RAV4 2004 / Neatly Used Mazda 626 For 240k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.