Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Help Needed On My Return Ticket From Australia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Needed On My Return Ticket From Australia (1052 Views)

Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) / Cost Of Flight Ticket From Nigeia To Belgium / Price Of Flight Ticket From Lagos-odessa Or Lviv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed On My Return Ticket From Australia by runbler: 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hello good day everyone ..pls I need suggestions and advices from people that has been in similar situations on what can be done .i got my self a return ticket for 2 weeks for an examination.but at the moment the examination has been rescheduled to late January as against my ticket which was extended for me till December 9th.pls I will like to know if it's possible to get a refund for the ticket or if I can sell this return ticket back to Nigeria to some one if possible at a discount.because the agent that got it for me is saying that after the expiry date I might not be able to use it
Mods pls help me so I don't loose out on my money
Cc justwise
Cc ishilove
Cc lalasticlala
Cc yungmodulus
Re: Help Needed On My Return Ticket From Australia by runbler: 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
Anyone here
Re: Help Needed On My Return Ticket From Australia by good4all: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
Mod pls help the Op to take this to FP for suggestions and advice from people.
Re: Help Needed On My Return Ticket From Australia by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
There are several options available to you which are;
1, If you booked a refundable ticket, you can sell it back & your money will be refunded
2, If you use one way, you may which to extend the return ticket or sell it back
Re: Help Needed On My Return Ticket From Australia by runbler: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
fados4sure:
There are several options available to you which are;
1, If you booked a refundable ticket, you can sell it back & your money will be refunded
2, If you use one way, you may which to extend the return ticket or sell it back
pls explain your first option
Re: Help Needed On My Return Ticket From Australia by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
runbler:
pls explain your first option
When booking your ticket, two options are available to you which are;
1, non refundable ticket, make payment of €1000 for example
2, refundable ticket, make payment of €1100.
If you choose option one, so sorry nothing can be done but, if you choose option two. Your money can be refunded.
Re: Help Needed On My Return Ticket From Australia by fajigirl(f): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
Find out the terms and condition of your ticket first. You should be able to change the date at a fee and also pay fare price difference. In your case there might be no price difference since Jan should be cheaper than Dec. It all depends.
Re: Help Needed On My Return Ticket From Australia by runbler: 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
I actually got it from all these 3rd party ticketers and they are not helping much at all.can I contact the airline directly ?
Re: Help Needed On My Return Ticket From Australia by ifegy: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
runbler:
I actually got it from all these 3rd party ticketers and they are not helping much at all.can I contact the airline directly ?

You should contact the airline and ask about making a change, such as to the dates of travel.
Re: Help Needed On My Return Ticket From Australia by runbler: 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
ifegy:

You should contact the airline and ask about making a change, such as to the dates of travel.
thank you so much sent them a mail already.awaiting their reply
Re: Help Needed On My Return Ticket From Australia by ifegy: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
runbler:
thank you so much sent them a mail already.awaiting their reply

Try calling...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In China:let Meet Here / Are Nigerians In Diaspora Nigeria's Last Hope? / Rejected South African Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.