Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,516 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

State Of Emergency Declared In Ekiti State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / State Of Emergency Declared In Ekiti State (1425 Views)

Federal House Of Rep. To Declare State Of Emergency On Unemployment In Nigeria / Reps To Declare State Of Emergency On Unemployment / Ekiti State Civil Service Commision Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

State Of Emergency Declared In Ekiti State by saintsola(m): 8:24am On Oct 19, 2006
state of emergency has been declared in ekiti state this morning by Chief Olusegun Obasango.
Re: State Of Emergency Declared In Ekiti State by fifacom: 8:48am On Oct 19, 2006
My brother, thanks 4 de info but dis is not de proper section 4 dis post exept if anyone is looking 4 de job of a governor (even if), pls there is de section 4 politics where this kind of info should be posted. Lets try and make this forum as intresting as possible by directing infos to their approprate section.
Re: State Of Emergency Declared In Ekiti State by Mishie: 9:23am On Oct 19, 2006
i dont just know why its so hard for some nigerians to do what is right. u dont just come on board on nairaland without reading the guidelines and rules! and some even do and yet decide to be unruly. this is terrible. for God's sake what has the Jobs section got to do with politics in your state?
if you acn log on to the site, what makes it so hard for you to go to the appropriate section to post your topic. I want to encourage posters not to support such trend by asking us to be easy on such people. by so doing you encourage them. this isnt a place to get famous over nothing!if you must post a topic, go the right place and stop introducing confusion is an organised forum as ours!
Re: State Of Emergency Declared In Ekiti State by texazzpete(m): 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2006
@Mishie
Why the hell are u bashing him for? He made a mistake and someone corrected him in a mature, respectful way. You show great stupidity by ranting on and on, heckling the poor fellow. Learn manners from fifa.com.
IMHO, you're a lot more antisocial than the poster and i'd prefer it if ungracious ppl like YOU stayed out of this forum.

BTW, i consider your line about 'getting famous over nothing' to be a freudian slip,

(1)

Shell Sitp 1. Any Info / Fidelity / Globacom Customer Care Interview Of 21/11/2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.