Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) (49570 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) / Pete Edochie & Obiano At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Awka (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
nice, check my signature
Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by Ozorc: 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
Am just passing oooo..... cryAm just passing oooo.....
Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by ikonso20(m): 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Obiano is afraid of Obi because he lied against him thumbs up Obi
Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by lordmagic(m): 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
Him neva smoke?abi him 4get him sun nd dark Glasses 4 house?
Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by mekaboy(m): 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
The look on obiano face- but why r u lying against me?
Peter obi - It's all politics now, don't u know?
Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by kilokeys(m): 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
oshe11:
k[b]SEE DEM........

END TIME COMMENTS[/b]

Very necessary.. To think of something naughty we have to book first
Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by manchester1: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
great men in politics
Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by patrick89(m): 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
tomorrow they will tell you that igbos hate themselves and you will sheepishly believe, join them in the rhetoric!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by oshe11: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
kilokeys:

Very necessary.. To think of something naughty we have to book first
normal level

END TIME ACCEPTANCE grin
Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by omenka(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
SpaceTour:
Anambra politics is a model for Africa to emulate. Playing politics without bitterness..TRULY THE LIGHT OF THE ENTIRE BLACK RACE!
Thought I'd see "Government of Anambra State Biafra" and not "Nigeria" on the Logo.

Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by 400billionman: 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
Adeznuru:
When two former governor of anambra state today during a burial ceremony.

English is not your friend..
Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by IYANGBALI: 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
They have does evil runs with people,s money
Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by Themandator: 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
Adeznuru:

Both are not former
Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by justmenoni: 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
Op can you edit the post please, what is when two former governor today??
Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by Bom4Real: 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
Two of Them are Ok,Obi made Obiano in Fidelity Bank and Obi also made Obiano Governor

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by gebest: 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
thank God Obiano change his cloth today.
Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by point5: 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
Obi: guy mek we gbedu 4get Buhari n his plans...
Obiano: guy free me who dey folo u laf afta u don pak d whol money enta ABJ.
Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by deluxecad(m): 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
I hope they're not speaking English
Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by abimic(m): 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
What's the op posting, how are they Two former governors? smh! BTW, obiano hardly smiles right from time, even when I was in the NYSC camp then on his arrival, he was frowning as if he swallowed snake's head.
Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by jimfend: 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
Check out the man in the background. grin

Meanwhile, You should join Viewslog: https://viewslog.com
Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by philemonemenike(m): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
l smell two different coded man just sight.....
Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by jacoik(m): 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
damton:
I thought they were at loggerheads
u no c say dem two heads long?
Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by notmywill: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
End time look!
Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by damton(m): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
jacoik:
u no c say dem two heads long?

Gerarahere mehn grin
Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by Sacramento4real(m): 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
Adeznuru:
Two former Governors :
Adeznuru:
Two former Governors?Are u high on Biafran weed?
Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by nairalander111(m): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
They like you too.
lasisi69:
End time pics... I be Yoruba but I like igbo
Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by nairalander111(m): 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
I've come to realize that you're hatred for the Igbos is becoming so childish.Most nairalanders will only comment based on the topic at hand,but you always whine and comment like a kid and make unecessary comments.Don't allow sentiment to eat you up.
omenka:
Thought I'd see "Government of Anambra State Biafra" and not "Nigeria" on the Logo.

Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by XtraSmooth404: 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
In Obiano's mind, he be like..."Nna, Obi I don't trust you" undecided grin
Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by nwaanambra1(m): 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
omenka:
[s]Thought I'd see "Government of Anambra State Biafra" and not "Nigeria" on the Logo.

Hmmm.[/s]

sometimes u sound so STVPID! AND MAJORITY OF THE TIME YOU SOUND SO DUMB!

thou u may be very DUMB but try sometimes and show u have an iota of common sense by knowing when to keep ur stinking hole shut! angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by scholes23(m): 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
][/b]
oshe11:
k[b]SEE DEM........

END TIME COMMENTS[/b]
[/b]. SEE HIM

END TIME QUOTES[b]
Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by Sochimaobim(m): 12:12am On Dec 05, 2015
kilokeys:
grin
Peter Obi : Chai.. I dey lucky o.. Wetin I thief ehn.. Go last me two lifetimes... Now Baba don lock everywhere

Obiano : Chai Chai Chai.. I don enter.. But wait o.. How much u thief?

Lame!
Re: Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) by Mykelpato(m): 1:43am On Dec 05, 2015
Peter Obi, my Role model

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH / Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action / Ganduje’s 65th Birthday Message To Kwankwaso Sets Tongues Wagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.