Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Nationa Chairman And The Presidential Candidate Of ACPN Kidnapped - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nationa Chairman And The Presidential Candidate Of ACPN Kidnapped (919 Views)

PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR / EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa / Pic: Presidential Candidate Of AA And ACPN At Eid Praying Ground Ilorin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nationa Chairman And The Presidential Candidate Of ACPN Kidnapped by fagbalex(m): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
We just got a call from the abductors of the presidential candidate of ACPN in the just concluded presidential election and the national chairman of ACPN Alh. Ganiyu Galadima has been kidnapped. Pls help me spread the information to the world till it reach the inspector general of police. He was kidnapped along okenne lokoja express when he was on his way to his blood brother burial holding in Ilorin. Pls don't mind my grammatical and typological errors, am typing with great tension.

Re: Nationa Chairman And The Presidential Candidate Of ACPN Kidnapped by chocolateme(f): 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
O di egwu
Re: Nationa Chairman And The Presidential Candidate Of ACPN Kidnapped by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
This is a front page material.....
Re: Nationa Chairman And The Presidential Candidate Of ACPN Kidnapped by redsconsult(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
hw much were they demanding
Re: Nationa Chairman And The Presidential Candidate Of ACPN Kidnapped by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
Front page please
Re: Nationa Chairman And The Presidential Candidate Of ACPN Kidnapped by fagbalex(m): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
redsconsult:
hw much were they demanding

40 million naira
Re: Nationa Chairman And The Presidential Candidate Of ACPN Kidnapped by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
Let assist a fellow nairalander to pass this information to d whole country.
Re: Nationa Chairman And The Presidential Candidate Of ACPN Kidnapped by animasaun(m): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
I might not be in the proper section because this is my first time of doing this but I believe the moderators will push it to the right section.

I need to share this with other nairalanders in case anyone can come up with a better explanation on the issue.

I came across two different factions of The Nation newspapers today. I bought one on my way to Benin (Edom state) on getting to my friends office in Benin I met another one on his table with the same serial number (Vol. 10, No. 3417)
The cover page caption differs, some inside stories were same but were not.
Which of their stories should I believe?
Incase I need to refer to today's paper in the future, which of them will I quote?
Anyone in the house with right explanation should just help cos I don't want to believe the two are from the same source.
Moderators should pls help put this in right section.
Pictures of the two after the cut.
Re: Nationa Chairman And The Presidential Candidate Of ACPN Kidnapped by Teryfik(m): 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
fagbalex:

40 million naira
dat is 2 small 4 a presidential candidate na
Re: Nationa Chairman And The Presidential Candidate Of ACPN Kidnapped by obaataaokpaewu: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
This their party logo funny sha. Squirrel!!!
Re: Nationa Chairman And The Presidential Candidate Of ACPN Kidnapped by Acermoon(m): 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
It is either Political/poverty inclined.....
Re: Nationa Chairman And The Presidential Candidate Of ACPN Kidnapped by Pheals(f): 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Source!!! Pls
Re: Nationa Chairman And The Presidential Candidate Of ACPN Kidnapped by fagbalex(m): 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2015

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of President Buhari At Anyiam Osigwe Lecture Held In Abuja Today / Nigeria Joins (Sunni) Muslim Coalition Led By Saudi Arabia To Fight "Terrorism" / Is Sen. Remi Tinubu Yoruba Or Itsekhiri ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.