Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Please Don't Bargain Hard With Small Vendors (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Don't Bargain Hard With Small Vendors (photo) (1766 Views)

Please I Really Need Someone To Help Me Please Don't Ignore My Post / Recyclable Collectors/vendors Needed. / MUST READ: Nigerian Blogger Blasts Those Who Bargain With Roadside Sellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Don't Bargain Hard With Small Vendors (photo) by yusufu16: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
What ya all think about this.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Don't Bargain Hard With Small Vendors (photo) by HungerBAD: 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
Thanks for this.

Touching.
Re: Please Don't Bargain Hard With Small Vendors (photo) by bigtt76(f): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
Touching but don't try this in Lekki or Banana area o! The hawkers are just crazy with their price grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Don't Bargain Hard With Small Vendors (photo) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
Errrrrr.............................. Ok?
Re: Please Don't Bargain Hard With Small Vendors (photo) by hahn(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
Nigerians and sentiments undecided

It's called a business relationship. They are there to make sales and profit and I am there to get value for my money. If they don't want their customers to bargain they might as well placed fixed prices on their goods. After all, they are quick to increase the price well above the normal price when they feel you are a mugu.

undecided
Re: Please Don't Bargain Hard With Small Vendors (photo) by hahn(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
bigtt76:
Touching but don't try this in Lekki or Banana area o! The hawkers are just crazy with their price grin

Abeg tell them. They are ready to rip your head off and take all your money away
Re: Please Don't Bargain Hard With Small Vendors (photo) by Pheals(f): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
undecided so they are expectin housing from gov... op na situation we all know how far with 9ja economic

(1) (Reply)

In Life, Overtaking Is Allowed. / Roller Blade Skate Shoe For Sale!!!! / “ASUU Strike Will Increase Prostitution” Nigerian S*x Workers To Federal Governm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.