Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Hereditary Trees In Edo State. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hereditary Trees In Edo State. (2119 Views)

Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) / Oba Of Benin And His Luxury Rolls Royce Spotted At An Event In Edo State. Photos / 'Manhood' Celebration In Edo, Topless Ladies Spotted At Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hereditary Trees In Edo State. by idonijesamod(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
I was surprised to hear the word about the hereditary trees, when I pay a visit to a place called Eteye Emai, in Owan East Local Government Area of Edo State. They said the elderly person in the family inherit it, and when he dies another take over it. these trees have being existing for more than 500 years. Trees are duckanut, cherry, and and colanut.

Re: Hereditary Trees In Edo State. by itstpia8: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
wbb.

but, how are those trees 500 years?
Re: Hereditary Trees In Edo State. by gregoryhill9831: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
The trees never die of the age, They dies either due to humans, pollution or insects/diseases.

Affordable Tree Service in Texas | The Need for an Emergency Tree Removal Service in Texas
Re: Hereditary Trees In Edo State. by JacksonWade: 6:21pm On May 11, 2020
Agree, but sometimes tree die with yeast and fungus which in results damage other nearby plants and trees. It is essential to do tree removal of such trees.
Re: Hereditary Trees In Edo State. by GeorgeReece11: 1:18pm On May 28, 2020
I agree with everyone and i will look after all the trees i have in my garden and in case any problem arises. I will hire tree service experts to look after those trees.
Re: Hereditary Trees In Edo State. by Nobody: 11:25am On May 31, 2020
A need Iwa those trees plank..
Re: Hereditary Trees In Edo State. by CamilloGolgi: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
What is Iwa and how its related to tree trimming? Please let me know in detail?

(1) (Reply)

Another Bobrisky But More Sexier / All Deltans Meet Here:which Area U Dey / Website On Learning Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.