Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Candy Crush Time Trick: Gain 5 More Lives Effortlessly In 1 Minute, Bye 30mins - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Candy Crush Time Trick: Gain 5 More Lives Effortlessly In 1 Minute, Bye 30mins (1012 Views)

What Is Your Highest Level On Candy Crush ? / For Candy Crush (saga) Lovers / How To Bypass The Waiting Time In Candycrush Saga - Get More Lives Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Candy Crush Time Trick: Gain 5 More Lives Effortlessly In 1 Minute, Bye 30mins by AfribaryChika(f): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hello Candy Crushians,

Wow, from waiting for 30 Minutes to 1 Minute – Sounds like a Nigerian Black Friday right? Where a Product formally sold at 18,500, at a discount of 90% becomes 17,899. Or some products not available, after 1 minute the same product displays sold. 9ja online Market Nawa oh!

However, you no longer have to wait for 2 Hours 30 Minutes to get 5 new lives. With my simple trick, you can achieve same in less than 1 minute if and only if your phone is in good condition. I mean on hanging issues due to overload of un-useful apps.

Let me quickly tell you how to trick the ‘King’ game both the Soda and Soda Saga.

1. Play your original 30 minutes accumulated lives until it begins to cry while counting down in seconds.

2. Smile. Very important.

3.....click here to read

1 Like

Re: Candy Crush Time Trick: Gain 5 More Lives Effortlessly In 1 Minute, Bye 30mins by cao(f): 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
To be continued? Some people have got jokes... undecided
Let me quickly tell you how to trick the ‘King’ game both the Soda and Soda Saga.

1. Play your original 30 minutes accumulated lives until it begins to cry while counting down in seconds.

2. Smile. Very important.

3. Rush to your date and time settings and simply ADJUST the day of your date to the next day. That is, from 27 to 28.

4. Go check your game lives, ITS FULL

5. Rush back here and say Thank you.

Mind you, do not kill your phone battery by over playing. As I write this, I am in 1st December 2018 already and I have bought two extra batteries.

That’s the magic!

Enjoy your lives.

To be continued…

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Z10 And Real Football / ‪‎FIFA16‬ Online League On ‪‎XBOX1‬. Details And Registration / Battlefield 1 Had One Of The Biggest Betas Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.