Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Music! Music! And More Music! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music! Music! And More Music! (376 Views)

Download Latest Nigerian Gospel Music And 2017 Hot Naija Worship Songs / MUSIC [music]kido Gunz-missing You / Trending Music; MUSIC: Skiibii - Ah Skiibii (prod. Mystro) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music! Music! And More Music! by Oluwatoseen: 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
I use a Phantom 5 phone by Tecno and yes, I have been using their music service called the Boom Player since I got the phone. I decided to write about it because so far it has been an amazing source of entertainment to me.

Call me a thief, but one of the features I like the most about Boom Player is the 'daily lucky draw' where I win coins everyday. I use these coins to buy any music or video I like on the boom player. I can also recharge my account with my phone airtime! How convenient is that! And the prices! N20 for a track, N30 for a video and N100 for an album!!! that's even cheaper than buying a CD in traffic which usually goes for N150.

I also love the lyrics feature - singing along to my favourite songs with the lyrics showing in the app. The app is seamless and properly synched, I am able to play media I have on my phone also within the player so I can enjoy all my downloaded music and videos in one space.

I heard the app is still in its beta phase. If this is true and it already works very well even at this stage, I think this is a step in the right direction for Tecno. They have been able to acquire a huge catalogue of music and videos that spans across Africa. Can't wait to see what the final thing would look and feel like!

Any one else ever used the app? What has your experience with it being like?
Re: Music! Music! And More Music! by kilokeys(m): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
At this crucial time in government, that 150 will buy roasted yam and one pomo in utako garage, Abuja..

Pple I lie?..

(1) (Reply)

Make Use Of Your Gift Now That You Can / New Music: Hookah’ By Danagog X Davido / Introducing Rhyme Barrackz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.