Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) (83710 Views)

Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS / New Ooni Of Ife Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (photo) / New Ooni Of Ife Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (photo) › (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by naptu2: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sir Adesoji Aderemi's Rolls Royce.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by wheredemdey: 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
The way this man has bn spending money since his adoption as the ooni is mind blowing

New palace...50 transformers...new rides etc

Pls how rich is the man??

Cos I knw how his housing projects were financed...same with the inagbe resort
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by tomioro(m): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
Long live the King but vanity upon vanity, all is vanity, vanity.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by sexaddict08(m): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
swagalicious Ooni
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by blackboy(m): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
Queen Eli who is expected? Too much lies. I can bet 1m she won't show. Who are they deceiving. Even PMB no fit invite her. Wake up n smell d coffee.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
Guy man king......where will Aregbe get money to feed the Queen?

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by Niceman4u(m): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
Also d nigga fortifies himself!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by tafabaloo(m): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
Good
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by omenka(m): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
Honestly, these days, I have more respect for traditional rulers than I do for our so called men of God.

Such rich cultural heritage we have in this country.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Owo re ooo, Owo tabua!! SPIRIT MONEY!!!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by emmyblackky(m): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
End time Ooni, ebd time Rolls Royce...
I've joined the End Time Campaign grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by SAMBARRY: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
This one name sexy and funky kabiyesi o grin

Kabiyesi to'near rolls Royce grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by lonelydora: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
I hope his Abobaku is ready for this?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by chimaobinelson(m): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
i nid USB cable
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
Queen cannot come for such occasion
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by SmartMugu: 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
oshe11:
SEE DEM........

END TIME COMMENTS
Haba, wetin I do you?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by vicoloni(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
Swag!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by southcent: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
swizken6:
Nice
Check My Signature For the Love of God
guy if you wanna be taken seriously then compress those files ,how can I download a track of over 9.1mb that could get me the whole tracksin other sites
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by donofdons: 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
lol
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by WEPLAC: 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
O KING LIYE FOREYER
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by IYANGBALI: 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
englishmart:
that was too quick. What if he gets removed?
go remove am now,enemy of progress tongue
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
I forgot what I want to type

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by IYANGBALI: 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
lonelydora:
I hope his Abobaku is ready for this?
yes chukwudi is tthe chosen 1 no rival

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by lurlah2014(f): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
Moneyyyyy abeg no forget me ooo

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by teebaxy(m): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
SmartMugu:
That's what's up! Older traditional rulers don't have this kinda class, there goes a young king flaunting his rolls, just like young musicians do. I bet his coronation will include night outs with a modern agenda.
Hoping strippers and belly dancers show up.
Just watching.
who told you that, have you met the late ooni of ife before. That guy is stinkiling rich or is it alaafin of oyo you want to talk about...the old is currently flexing with his 4 yellow wives in yankey...Yoruba dey ball ooo
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
drnairalov:
jaiye jaiye man

feeling fulfilled also..a Nigerian prince sent me a mail concerning his inheritance...so i just lent a Nigerian Prince money, so he could get his rightful inheritance...*blessed and humble

Please tell me you're kidding
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by IYANGBALI: 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
tomioro:
Long live the King but vanity upon vanity, all is vanity, vanity.
na poor people's adage be dat,are you one of dem?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by fortune1968: 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
vanity upon vanity .
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
southcent:
guy if you wanna be taken seriously then compress those files ,how can I download a track of over 9.1mb that could get me the whole tracksin other sites
just download d zip file.. its compressed
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by oshe11: 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
SmartMugu:
Haba, wetin I do you?
Ntin SIR

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by swankylay(m): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
In the next 20-30yrs when they talking abt this colored pictures n the reigning Rolls-Royce, it wd be in Black n white then n the car, old sku
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by fortune1968: 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
;Dvanity upon vanity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) / The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. / Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.