Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

The Change Nigeria/nigerians Need Is Not Just Removing Gej And Installing Pmb. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Change Nigeria/nigerians Need Is Not Just Removing Gej And Installing Pmb. (464 Views)

Buhari Has Shown He Is The Highest Corrupt Man In Nigeria By Just Removing Magu / The Change Nigeria/nigerians Need Is Not Just Removing Gej And Installing Pmb. / Pix: The Change Nigerians Need Is Not Just Removing Gej And Installing Pmb. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Change Nigeria/nigerians Need Is Not Just Removing Gej And Installing Pmb. by klassic(m): 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
1, Take a closer look at those girls behind President Obama, those girls are the daughters of the strongest man on earth.
Very simple and descent dresses, no heavy make ups, no gold chains or jewelries , normal hand bags and flat sandals but yet they are the daughters of Obama.

2, That man on bicycle isn't a cyclist or a courier man, his name is Boris Johnson. He is the mayor of London. He rides his bicycle to work daily. Do u knw what it is to be the mayor of London?

3, The other mixed picture is the picture of a Nigerian pastor enjoying the comfort of a private jet with another man standing in an economy class plane. Do u know the power that is willed or controlled by that man? That man is Pope Francis ,Just meeting that man might change your life forever. Do you know how many people around the world that will be willing to give him one if he ever opens his mouth to ask for a private jet?

4, Take a closer look at the man buying fuel , he isn't a taxi driver, nor a pump attendant. That man is Putin of Russia, one of the strongest men alive now buying his fuel by himself.

Men that the whole world shakes when they sneezes ,living a very simple and humble life.

Now compare this with what we see or practice here in Nigeria, where an ordinary councillor will wish to move with an entourage of cars, sirens and heavy armed securities.

Where the wife of our President will cause a heavy traffic jam simply because she needs to make her hair.

Where the wife of our president will wear a Cartier watch of almost 10million naira yet her husband will be claiming he is a poor man.

Where the daughter of our president will walk into a shop and order everyone out simply because she needs to shop.

Where the son of a governor will order everyone in a beer parlour out because he wants to drink a bottle of beer .

Where our pastors are all carried away by the material blessings attached to ministration that they no longer preach salvation but prosperity.

I used 'we' or 'our' so that you will know that am also a part of it.

These pictures left me with no words than for me to just say that the oyibo man is a unique and special breed.

We adopted the white mans language, dressing etc but left the most important ones. SIMPLICITY...

Before Nigeria will change, we all need individual changes

Re: The Change Nigeria/nigerians Need Is Not Just Removing Gej And Installing Pmb. by northvietnam(m): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
Op what can we do, nothing. if u talk too much I will die like dele Giwa and sarowiwa .
who do we turn to.
my friend told me after next year if he does not find better job , thank he will become a pastor , go to a deity in his village and get some .........

a boy that went to university from a poor parents home , was trained with rice and palm wine tapping money , after 3 years he has nothing to show for it
which way naija.
Re: The Change Nigeria/nigerians Need Is Not Just Removing Gej And Installing Pmb. by okitz4(m): 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
A sharp contrast with what we have in Nigeria
Re: The Change Nigeria/nigerians Need Is Not Just Removing Gej And Installing Pmb. by lomprico(m): 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
We have not even started talkless of having a long way to go.

(1) (Reply)

Minister Of Science And Technology Promises To Only Use Made In Nigeria Vehicles / Buhari Has Spent 4 Days In Nigeria / Video: Bayelsans Kept Vigil Over Our Democracy And Now I Can Sleep Well!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.