Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Obj's Tragedy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Obj's Tragedy (606 Views)

Breaking: Jonathan Visits OBJ In Abeokuta / Conversation Btw GEJ, Atiku, OBJ And IBB In An Aeroplane. / Super Sunday 10th Edition(gej Vs OBJ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obj's Tragedy by dani1luv: 3:25pm On May 30, 2009
One day, Baba Iyabo visited a primary school. All the kids were so excited to get to meet the President. He began to talk to them and asked them to define the word ''tragedy.''

"Well," one girl replied, "If my mommy ran over my dog, Skippy, that would be a tragedy!"

The President smiled at the little girl and said, "No, my dear. That would be an accident! Can anyone give it a try?"

A little boy sitting across the room raised his hand and said, "I know! I know! If our bus driver ran off of a cliff and killed everyone!"

The President shook his head and said, "No, boy. That would be a great loss! Doesn't anyone know of a good example of a tragedy?"

A small girl raised her hand and said, "Well, Mr. President, if you and the 1st Lady were in a fighter jet and it was hit by a missile and blown to smithereens, most people would think that that was a tragedy!"

"Very good," he said. "And what was your reason for that answer?"

"Well," she said, "It would not be an accident and it sure would not be a great loss!"
Re: Obj's Tragedy by bblacky(f): 3:31pm On May 30, 2009
waooooooooooooooo dats a cool one cheesy smiley cool
Re: Obj's Tragedy by StudioCFR(m): 3:33pm On May 30, 2009
danny,

i forget to put ya name for the list of my good jokers.

please remind me next season kiss
Re: Obj's Tragedy by dani1luv: 3:36pm On May 30, 2009
bblacky:

waooooooooooooooo dats a cool one cheesy smiley cool
Thanks gurl
but it was a copy & paste cheesy
Re: Obj's Tragedy by dani1luv: 3:38pm On May 30, 2009
Studio CFR:

danny,

i forget to put ya name for the list of my good jokers.

please remind me next season kiss
Thank you CFR
Re: Obj's Tragedy by sylve11: 6:20pm On May 30, 2009
uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cool cool
Re: Obj's Tragedy by dani1luv: 6:33pm On May 30, 2009
Why you hummming kiss
Re: Obj's Tragedy by patkelly(f): 9:41am On May 31, 2009
yea it 's actually cool

buuuuuuuuuuut
dani1luv:

Thanks gurl
but it was a copy & paste cheesy

bussiness as usual tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Business Is Good / Drunk Husband / Make A Realistic Wish Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.