Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect (27841 Views)

Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics / Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) / DSS Arrests Another Boko Haram Kingpin In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by obinnashady(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
Please kill him ASAP O
Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by 2mNaira: 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
Firefire:

Abubakar, who is number 58 on the list of 100 wanted Boko Haram terrorists recently released by the Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Tukur Buratai, was arrested by the vigilant troops again.

Stupid idea if you ask me...why MUST they release terrorists in the first place ?

Released by Army General, rearrested by Vigilant Troops... Orisirisi undecided

Recentky releases refrr to the list not gboko jaram

1 Like

Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by adedayourt(m): 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
MadCow1:

Military trial.. Behind closed doors

dat iz unacceptable angry
Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by MadCow1: 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
adedayourt:

dat iz unacceptable angry

Well... I don't believe the government cares.

This is a case of terrorism. Even the U.S tries terror suspects behind closed doors in Guantanamo.
Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by Psalm18: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
adedayourt:
grin

arrest here arrest there we dont get to hear of trial nd sentense. .

1 Like

Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
funmilade4real:

U no just get brain ni
Google is an encyclopaedia. Befriend it.
Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by adedayourt(m): 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
MadCow1:

Well... I don't believe the government cares.

This is a case of terrorism. Even the U.S tries terror suspects behind closed doors in Guantanamo.

nd dats how dey ll also b released bck to d public tru d back door sad
Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by Xbee007(m): 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
Firefire:

Abubakar, who is number 58 on the list of 100 wanted Boko Haram terrorists recently released by the Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Tukur Buratai, was arrested by the vigilant troops again.

Stupid idea if you ask me...why MUST they release terrorists in the first place ?

This is an irrefutable evidence that you never listen in class when they were teaching Comprehensive English. A simple sentence you can not understand!

4 Likes

Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by Saturn213: 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
Firefire:

Ogbeni Firefire

Se oti ri aye e lode?

And you are one of the main people calling Buhari an illiterate

Smh

5 Likes

Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by ohemdave(m): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/04/troops-arrest-another-wanted-boko-haram-suspect/

Big stories for the gods, Buhari should come and release his errant boys and his brothers. Whereas in Niger they are judged and executed same day but in Nigeria is a different thing. Our soldiers are missing up to 105,please everybody shine your eyes.
Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by notmywill: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
Good job soldiers!
Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
Nice one... grin grin grin grin
Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by chinchum(m): 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
Firefire:

the released as use in the report meant the 100 most wanted list

3 Likes

Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by benbruceisright: 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by nikkiking(m): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
adedayourt:
grin

Later on we hear the federal government to pardon 1000 Boko Haram angry.

No national trail or sentence for their crime.

How they want win the war by been nice to a terrorist
Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by jomoh: 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
adedayourt:
grin

Where in the world do you hear of terrorist being tried?

They only hold them to extract information from them and kill most of them.
Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by shaqhead: 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
Firefire:

You see ur life?
You kno ds is wat hate does to you.. it makes you dyslexic...quite unfortunate?

4 Likes

Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
adedayourt:
grin

That is what baffles me a lot

1 Like

Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by adedayourt(m): 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
nikkiking:
Later on we hear the federal government to pardon 1000 Boko Haram angry.

No national trail or sentence for their crime.

How they want win the war by been nice to a terrorist

help mi ask dem oo
Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
I wonder y dem dey arrest dem.......Kill dem straight
Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by badonkadonk: 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
adedayourt:
grin

Left to soldier, dem no get tym for trial or sentence.. Dey prefer to entertain the captive with some heavenly massaging, den dey find some angelic means of reconstructing his testicular condiments...

By the tym dey are just starting the main course, the captive would rather be singing like doneo than want a trial or sentence...

The worst kind of beating a.k.a entertainment known to a naija man is that credited to the Nigerian navy...

They are naturally gifted in entertaining the body and caring for the soul.. You don't want to push their buttons..
Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by adedayourt(m): 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
jomoh:

u mean simply bcus dey terrorist dey dont deserce trial

no vex me dis nite abeg angry
Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by adedayourt(m): 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
jomoh:

u mean simply bcus dey terrorist dey dont deserve trial

no vex me dis nite abeg angry
Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by ibullem(m): 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
Firefire:

Comprehension ... Zero undecided

2 Likes

Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by adedayourt(m): 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
badonkadonk:

Left to soldier, dem no get tym for trial or sentence.. Dey prefer to entertain the captive with some heavenly massaging, den dey find some angelic means of reconstructing his testicular condiments...

By the tym dey are just starting the main course, the captive would rather be singing like doneo than want a trial or sentence...

The worst kind of beating a.k.a entertainment known to a naija man is that credited to the Nigerian navy...

They are naturally gifted in entertaining the body and caring for the soul.. You don't want to push their buttons..

hmmmm interesting, tel mi more cheesy
Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by marshallmoni(m): 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by mperoakeem(m): 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
Firefire:

u have problem of comprehension.... The list released not the suspect.

And u go dey abuse our president... Olodo rabata. And some olodo like u go like ur comment ooo

2 Likes

Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by Charliewyt: 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Firefire:

The army chief released a list containing the names and photograph of the most wanted terrorist for public assitance, and not that the said terrorist was released by army chief. HOW ARE YOU BRO ?.
Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by shaqhead: 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
ohemdave:

Big stories for the gods, Buhari should come and release his errant boys and his brothers. Whereas in Niger they are judged and executed same day but in Nigeria is a different thing. Our soldiers are missing up to 105,please everybody shine your eyes.
How come BokoHaram ddnt claim the slaughter of 105 soldiers in their latest video and folks like you are all over d place making a big show of ds?
Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by badonkadonk: 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
tongue
adedayourt:

hmmmm interesting, tel mi more cheesy
How much u go pay?
Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by pomsky: 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
Firefire:

[size=14pt].....d wonders of English, six and half dozen scenario plays out again......... It is the list of 100 wanted bokoboys that was released, not that 100 bokoboys were released. [/size]cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect by adedayourt(m): 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
badonkadonk:
tongue

How much u go pay?

i ll dash u my side chick. . . d 3rd one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Electricity Officials Stranded While Disconnecting Light Due To Power Failure / ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker / Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.