Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

The Health Benefits Of Apple - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Health Benefits Of Apple (573 Views)

The Health Benefits Of Garden Egg / The Health Benefits Of Anion Sanitary Napkins / 11 Health Benefits Of Apple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Health Benefits Of Apple by leadway360: 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
Prior to my former post about Mango as a medicinal fruit that helps the body organism to function well. Here comes another nutritious fruit apple.
What is an apple? Apple is simply a sub acid fruit that provide nourishment for the body and enriches the soul. Apple is grown in every part of the world. It is one of the most largely fruit that is been grown all around the world. According to research, Apple has up to 7500 different verities. Apple as a fruit when taken regularly treats our body tissue and help in the maintenance of good health. As a saying goes that "An apple a day keeps the doctor away". Eating apple fruits help you to stay away from hospital and keep you fit.

In some few lines now i will be sharing the health benefits of apple and before i ask i will like you to ask yourself this question “Have I taken apple fruit today?". If your answer is no then you definitely need to just try and take one. So now let's get started without any further delay.

1. Prevention Of Tooth Decay: Do you know that apple can prevent tooth decay? I guess you might not have heard of that of that. So here we go; regular intake of apple can prevent your tooth from decaying as apple fruit posses the ability and property to cleanse your teeth. The apple fruit unlike the tooth brush possess the same effect in cleansing the teeth. It is believe that the acid of the apple fruit has an antiseptic influence upon the germs present in the mouth when thoroughly chewed. Always make sure that you eat apple daily.

2. Treatment Of Constipation And Diarrhea: Apple fruit is believed to be a beneficial factor in the treatment of constipation and diarrhea. If you know anybody suffering from such ailment or disease, it is necessary that you recommend apple fruits to them as raw apple when taken daily enhance proper evacuation of bowels and reducing constipation and also cooked or baked apple is believed to reduce the risk of diarrhea thereby keeping you healthy.

3. Treatment of High Blood Pressure: Apple fruit helps to reduce the diuretic effect causing increased urine which brings about high blood pressure thereby reducing it normal. Apple fruit when taken daily helps to stabilize the blood sugar level of your health and also relieves the kidney thereby reducing the risk of contracting kidney problem. Because of the high level of potassium presents in apple, it helps to lower the sodium level in the tissue.

4. Treatment of Heart Disease: Apple fruits because of the high presense of potassium in it help in the treatment of heart disease. Apple when used with honey it is believe to be a very effective remedy in the cure of heart disorder. Apple when consume is likely to prevent you from the risk of being having heart attack.

With this i am sure you will choose to consume fruit than the way you consume other food. And also there are some points to note before eating apple.
i. The apple fruit should be washed thoroughly before consumption.
ii. You must have eaten before consuming apple. I.e you should not eat apple fruit on an empty stomach so that it may not lead to indigestion of the fruit.

http://www.leadway360.com/2015/12/the-health-benefits-of-apple.html
Re: The Health Benefits Of Apple by Taolyn4lif(m): 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
Well done op, good points you've stated upstairs. Why not try to include credible references so that the points can be more genuine. I guess you own that blog, I think extending credible references to the articles there will make them more scientific.

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Improve Penis Size! / Amazing Testimony Form A New Mom. A Most Read For All New Mom's ! / Gender Dysphoria: Gay, Lesbianism And Transgender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.