Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

In Need Of A Stockbroker - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / In Need Of A Stockbroker (888 Views)

Stockbroker Recommendations / Most Reliable Stockbroker In Nigeria / Stock Brokers In Nigeria: Rate Your Stockbroker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Stockbroker by segun2k3: 4:56pm On May 30, 2009
pls does anybody know any stockbroking firm that i can start an account of 50k with( excluding cashcraft). and preferably the firm has branches in ib. thanks
Re: In Need Of A Stockbroker by Samakins(m): 4:30pm On Jun 03, 2009
I know many of the brokers whom can open an account for you and buy stocks for you with as low as N5000, but am afraid their offices are in Lagos. You can buy a copy of STOCKSWATCH Newspaper and look at 'Stock mart' section to see the addresses.
Re: In Need Of A Stockbroker by xbernardx(m): 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2009
Mr Oga, go to www.nigeriagalleria.com, scan d site well you'l get a comprehensive list of all stock broking firms in nigeria with their branches and addresses including phone numbers, au revoir
Re: In Need Of A Stockbroker by segun2k3: 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2009
thanks samakin. can u pls post the name of some of those u know and their possible contact number may be i can call them and ask if they have a branch in ib.or if u know any in particular, u can link me up. meanwhile i will try the stockwatch as u advised.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Investors Experiences Here / Is the need for Education Over-rated In Nigeria?? / New World Richest Man (owner Zara Clothes) magnate Amancio Ortega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.