Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

African Leaders Should Beware Of China's Growing Influence. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Leaders Should Beware Of China's Growing Influence. (464 Views)

IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! / Rotimi Amaechi Pictured With Qin Jian Of China, During His Courtesy Visit Today / Some People Weren’t Comfortable With Tinubu’s Ever Growing Influence – Boroffice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Leaders Should Beware Of China's Growing Influence. by bolaino(m): 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
Honestly, the more I read the news the more I feel sorry for African youths, especially the ones here on nairaland, Africans are really ignorant and intellectually lazy, Africans lack Common sense, instead of our leaders to look for ways to become self reliable and self dependent, they are all smiling and clapping for the chinese people because they want to give them money, the ignorant African leaders are busy selling the future of Africa to the chinese, and the gullible African youths are busy with music and tv programs, they are busy with sex and asking stupid questions like How often can one change under wear daily, this nairaland is becoming a very unintelligent forum, as there are no intelligent minds here, if there are, they are few and are refusing to make comments, I sincerely feel pity for this coming generation, you guys don't know what your future is going to be like, you think you are suffering now, don't worry watch and see, continue to deceive yourselves, by the time Chinese people start treating you like New slaves you will know by then, allow your leaders to sell off your future, do not think of ways to become self dependent, be depending on foreigners to help you solve your internal problems, this site has lost it, this nairaland is no longer what it used to be. The people who are wise will understand what I am saying, but the foolish ones will come here to insult me, but who cares, it's your funeral, do not set your houses right. but remember that it is how you lay your bed, that is how you will lie on it.

2 Likes

Re: African Leaders Should Beware Of China's Growing Influence. by Omololu007(m): 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
Re: African Leaders Should Beware Of China's Growing Influence. by bolaino(m): 7:48am On Dec 05, 2015
African youths should wake up from their deep sleep and face reality, there won't be any opportunities for African youths in the coming future if we all continue to swim in the sea of Ignorance.

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Begins Probe Of Another N3bn Arms Deal Under Late Ex-nsa Azazi / #bayelsadecides: Bayelsa Indigenes Protest Against APC Amidst Armed Policemen / Buhari Has Spent 4 Days In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.