Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

I Met My Dad For The First Time When I Was Seven-Cynthia Morgan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Met My Dad For The First Time When I Was Seven-Cynthia Morgan (963 Views)

Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs / “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde / 2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met My Dad For The First Time When I Was Seven-Cynthia Morgan by villabiz: 2:26am On Dec 05, 2015
Cynthia Ikponmwenosa Morgan popularly known as Cynthia Morgan has revealed to that she met her father for the first time when she was 7 years old.

In a chat with Saturday Beats, the dance hall queen said:

“The first time I met my father was when I was seven years old and I know what it feels like. There is the psychological effect that comes with growing up without your parents together as a kid. It is only few people like me that came out normal and I became determined to be successful in life so as to make my mother proud. Some people use that as an escape to be wayward and turn out to be a single parent just like their mothers who gave birth to them. They forget that no woman wishes to be a single parent if they really knew what they were going into. Everyone wants the best for their kids and having a father is one of those things.”

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2015/12/i-only-knew-my-dad-when-i-was-seven.html?m=0

Re: I Met My Dad For The First Time When I Was Seven-Cynthia Morgan by balash(m): 3:41am On Dec 05, 2015
I know some of her stories!! She has really been through lots!!
Re: I Met My Dad For The First Time When I Was Seven-Cynthia Morgan by JoeShiGma(m): 4:01am On Dec 05, 2015
Hope you are going to walk the walk. #No2BabyMamaring
Re: I Met My Dad For The First Time When I Was Seven-Cynthia Morgan by axortedbabe(f): 4:13am On Dec 05, 2015
Hmmm
Re: I Met My Dad For The First Time When I Was Seven-Cynthia Morgan by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 05, 2015
Ohhhkay have a nice day.
Re: I Met My Dad For The First Time When I Was Seven-Cynthia Morgan by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 05, 2015
balash:
I know some of her stories!! She has really been through lots!!
pls share with us
Re: I Met My Dad For The First Time When I Was Seven-Cynthia Morgan by atilla(m): 6:32am On Dec 05, 2015
Lol @ came out normal

Wish she would use these experiences to speak to the young girls that hear her music going through same things rather than posting breast pictures on Instagram and drinking German juice.
Re: I Met My Dad For The First Time When I Was Seven-Cynthia Morgan by balash(m): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2015
naughtynaughty:
pls share with us

Am sorry can't reveal her personal trouble times except she does that herself, make he no go cause social media uproar for her lol

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Should Not Make Headies 2015 Next Rated List Atall / Davido Set To Work On A New Song With Adekunle Gold / Pst. Fatoyinbo's Friend Who Gave Him $1m & Rolls Royce Is Latest Trump-supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.