Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool (62392 Views)

Debie-Rise And Melvin Oduah Vacation In Dubai, Spark Dating Rumors (Pics, Video) / White Suits: Bovi, RMD, IK Ogbonna & Melvin Oduah, Who Rocked It Better? / Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by DetectiveDeb: 3:32am On Dec 05, 2015
Both Beverly Osu and Melvin Oduah, represented Nigeria in Big Brother Africa 8- The chase, and it seems like that friendship they built in the house is still waxing strong.

Hmmm but that pose really get as e be oooo! Putting his head in between her semi- naked something! Hia! #justsaying

https://www.instagram.com/p/-3dINXuFBZ/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by JoeShiGma(m): 3:51am On Dec 05, 2015
All I got to say is........

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by kilokeys(m): 3:54am On Dec 05, 2015
And u expect that head to prosper? cry

331 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by noetic5: 3:59am On Dec 05, 2015
Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool... shocked :oSee more @http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2015/12/beverly-osu-wraps-melvin-oduah-in.html

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by SuperSuave(m): 4:14am On Dec 05, 2015
kilokeys:
lwkm o

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by axortedbabe(f): 4:15am On Dec 05, 2015
But this Beverly no fine gan

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by Nobody: 4:41am On Dec 05, 2015
Don't remember her body looking that nice.
All the same, a waste of data.

10 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 05, 2015
See face like decaying sh1t

4 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by phlamesG: 5:10am On Dec 05, 2015
Can I find some good news here please undecided sad

9 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by pretydiva(f): 5:29am On Dec 05, 2015
I hope dis their play ends in d pool undecided

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by Meriekriss: 6:10am On Dec 05, 2015
kilokeys:

Lmao... Guy you are mouthed

But wait oo, are they dating??
kilokeys:
, are they married? No. So why are they telling the whole world that they are straffing?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by SAMBARRY: 6:12am On Dec 05, 2015
grin grin

Is it on his head or shoulders she's sitting on? grin
kilokeys:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by OKorowanta: 6:15am On Dec 05, 2015
Head beggar grin
Re: Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by SkinnyDude(m): 6:23am On Dec 05, 2015
for this harmattan...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by Swizdoe(m): 7:02am On Dec 05, 2015
Wetin be my business
Meanwhile interested applicants should check my signature
Re: Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by DICE234(m): 7:20am On Dec 05, 2015
I do this everyday na, abi na because I no be celebrity? Mtchew!

Meanwhile

Imagination is the beginning of creation, are you a good web designer? Remember good design is good business, click my signature to register your services... someone somewhere needs your services.

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by praxisnetworks: 7:22am On Dec 05, 2015
DICE234:
I do this everyday na, abi na because I no be celebrity? Mtchew!

Meanwhile
That's why your head is not correct...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by manneger2: 7:27am On Dec 05, 2015
If she come fart with that her black ass, the odour go reach nairaland

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by DICE234(m): 9:10am On Dec 05, 2015
praxisnetworks:

That's why your head is not correct...

Lmao, Abeg what would correct it now sir?

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by lordcyl3(m): 9:21am On Dec 05, 2015
happy for her
Re: Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by MrSmith007: 10:24am On Dec 05, 2015
Wasnt expecting better undecided.. all dsame....,waste of data
Re: Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by Sijo01(f): 10:24am On Dec 05, 2015
Hmmmmm, so many things goes on under the water cheesy
Re: Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by xender(m): 10:24am On Dec 05, 2015
end time wrap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by fejikudz(m): 10:25am On Dec 05, 2015
wow
Re: Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by Aitee1: 10:25am On Dec 05, 2015
axortedbabe:
But this Beverly no fine gan

And who are you to question her beauty? Can you create a fly? angry

Pic of your fine self or STFU undecided

11 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by PrinceEvolution(m): 10:25am On Dec 05, 2015
kilokeys:
shocked ;Du dey reason shaaa!!!!!
Re: Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 05, 2015
kilokeys:

Guy... That got me laughing uncontrollably.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by vizboy(m): 10:26am On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by misspicy(f): 10:26am On Dec 05, 2015
kilokeys:
why not is she not sexy angry
Re: Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by ebubey(f): 10:26am On Dec 05, 2015
ehen...how e take concern u undecided
Re: Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool by unmask: 10:27am On Dec 05, 2015
Nairalanders and deceptive stories.....this is called carrying someone on your shoulders.......if the guy had been facing the other way and we were seeing only the back of his head, then you can use wrapping his head with her thighs undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) / Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido / Bobrisky Promises Lady Who Fainted At Bbnaija Auditions N1million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.