Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,105 members, 7,863,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Small Business Advice For Success - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Small Business Advice For Success (373 Views)

Setting Goals For Success - 5 Top Tips For Successful Entrepreneurship / Game Center Business, Advice Pls / 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Small Business Advice For Success by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 05, 2015
Recently, i have discovered that many entrepreneurs are not successful in business not because they lack unique business ideas nor good vision, it have come to my notice that majority of we entrepreneurs and most Netpreneurs are rather not successful because they lack the tips and advice that will help them set up a business and attain success. It is a depressing fact, but the vast majority of small businesses fail. so what can solve this and what can you do to make sure that you buck the trend and attain success?
below i outline the some advice in my own way that i believe will solve and reduce the ugly number of failed or failing businesses. have fun in reading and applying them.....

firstly, in business just like the blogging sphere and Seo, 'content is king' 'originality is the Key' this and more are the usual term use to refer to the need for you to be a problem solver, your business will only be a success if it solves the peoples problem so, the first advice for small business is:
Have something exceptional to offer
There are tons of 'me-too' companies out there making a living that is solid. Our small business guidance would be to begin by identifying a niche in the marketplace and finding an advanced solution to fill it, in the event you would like to compose a success story.
CONTINUE READSING@ http://www.abodebusinessonline.com/2015/12/small-business-advice-for-success.html
ALL FROM ABODE BUSINESS @www.abodebusinessonline.com

(1) (Reply)

Property For Sale In Wuse II Abuja / All i can say / What To Do That Will Make Your Site Rank No.1 In Google Search Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.