Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,541 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Aba Women Massively Protest Over Radio Biafra Nnamdi Kanu' Detention. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Women Massively Protest Over Radio Biafra Nnamdi Kanu' Detention. (910 Views)

Biafra! UK Indicts Nigeria Over Radio Biafra / Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS / Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba Women Massively Protest Over Radio Biafra Nnamdi Kanu' Detention. by amtaken(f): 4:21am On Dec 05, 2015
Yesterday A large number of women were seen on the busy streets of Aba, Abia state, protesting for the detention of Radio biafra director Nnamdi kanu, demanding for his immediate release, it was a peaceful protest as no arms or weapons was seen on them neither were there any sign of violence,they only wish their voice to be heard….see photos below:

For more pictures go to www.naijacoolgist.com

Re: Aba Women Massively Protest Over Radio Biafra Nnamdi Kanu' Detention. by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 05, 2015
Stop these protests! It makes our region unstable and less business friendly! There are better ways to do this .

1 Like

Re: Aba Women Massively Protest Over Radio Biafra Nnamdi Kanu' Detention. by chukjojo(m): 4:27am On Dec 05, 2015
Ok!
Toddlers will soon protest unclad or with diapers.
Last days.

1 Like

Re: Aba Women Massively Protest Over Radio Biafra Nnamdi Kanu' Detention. by jbbaba(m): 4:32am On Dec 05, 2015
ALRIGHT NO PROBLEM
Re: Aba Women Massively Protest Over Radio Biafra Nnamdi Kanu' Detention. by Nnaji36(m): 5:43am On Dec 05, 2015
excel234:
Stop these protests! It makes our region unstable and less business friendly! There are better ways to do this .
I don't know why some people divulge their ideas so stupidly. You are expected to give conservative comments about this struggle which has truly shown our stand and unacceptance the to the second class handling of this region. What do you think is the main objective of a pressure group in a country? It's aimed at influencing the leadership of the government indubitably.
So, if any group finds themselves been marginalized, they have the right to go on protest. I personally love this protest because it shows that we are not coward and aren't afraid of traits from the government. I think it's quite indiscreet of you to condemn the protest. We are already been drastically kicked out of the Nigerian economy through their continues denial of re-infrastructuring our region.
Enugu coal has been for years abandoned by Nigerian government and it's obvious that this current leadership won't change any thing. Please don't make your self an Ifeajuna whom I believe you know his record.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Women Massively Protest Over Radio Biafra Nnamdi Kanu' Detention. by Nnaji36(m): 5:44am On Dec 05, 2015
excel234:
I don't know why some people divulge their ideas so stupidly. You are expected to give conservative comments about this struggle which has truly shown our stand and unacceptance to the second class handling of this region. What do you think is the main objective of a pressure group in a country? It's aimed at influencing the leadership of the government indubitably.
So, if any group finds themselves been marginalized, they have the right to go on protest. I personally love this protest because it shows that we are not cowards and aren't afraid of traits from the government. I think it's quite indiscreet of you to condemn the protest. We are already been drastically kicked out of the Nigerian economy through their continues denial of re-infrastructuring our region.
Enugu coal has been for years abandoned by Nigerian government and it's obvious that this current leadership won't change any thing. Please don't make your self an Ifeajuna whom I believe you know his record.
Re: Aba Women Massively Protest Over Radio Biafra Nnamdi Kanu' Detention. by jen4r: 5:53am On Dec 05, 2015
is alright...
Re: Aba Women Massively Protest Over Radio Biafra Nnamdi Kanu' Detention. by DICE234(m): 8:16am On Dec 05, 2015
They didn't go naked this time?

Meanwhile;

Imagination is the beginning of creation, are you a good web designer? Remember good design is good business, click my signature to register your services... someone somewhere needs your services.
Re: Aba Women Massively Protest Over Radio Biafra Nnamdi Kanu' Detention. by Rollingdice(m): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Aba Women Massively Protest Over Radio Biafra Nnamdi Kanu' Detention. by amtaken(f): 9:10am On Dec 05, 2015
The Federal Government needs to look into this matter very well to avoid future mayhem.

(1) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Sacks Governor Wike, Upholds Tribunal Verdict / Mr Seun Osewa And His Mods Your Attention Is Needed Here / Senator Udo Udoma APC Or PDP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.