Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

20 Nigerian Billionaires And Richest Entrepreneurs In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20 Nigerian Billionaires And Richest Entrepreneurs In Nigeria (825 Views)

Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) / 9 Silent Nigerian Billionaires Who Keep Their Wealth On A Low Key(photos) / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Nigerian Billionaires And Richest Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 05, 2015
What's the trick to the success of the best 20 most affluent people in Nigeria? Exactly what does it require to be a billionaire in Nigeria?

Below is a compiled inventory of Nigerian billionaires and top most affluent folks in Nigeria today but please this list is likely to be limited to entrepreneurs exclusively. People and politicians whose source of riches cannot be followed are excluded from this list.our list is firmly focused on entrepreneurs / business owners whose companies could be established; not politicians.
Read Also: Small Business Advice for Success

The standards for coming up with this particular list

The majority of you might be wondering what standard or the standards on which I compiled this list of wealthiest people. Well, I compiled this list on the basis of these standards:

From the net worth of the shares held in companies that were quoted.
The size as well as market share of the businesses
How many firms they own and its worth that is assumed
The market value of the firm's brand
The impact on the Nigerian market of these businesses

Since I believe we can learn a great deal from them, I compiled this list of wealthiest people in Nigeria and emphasized the key for their success. Nigeria as a nation was labeled all kind of names and a lot was said about Nigeria negative and positive but I'm proud that some people stood tall to tell the world that we've got potentials.

Even with business challenges involved with starting a company in Nigeria and the brutal landscape; the successful entrepreneurs recorded below held their ground and fought their approach to the very best. In a state having numerous companies and a population of over 150 million inhabitants; these 20 entrepreneurs carved their names by using the quickest growing business opportunities in Nigeria.

So instead of boring you by using their success stories; I 'd preferably take out the critical lessons learned in the life span of the billionaires. If you're willing to understand, then below is a listing of the Nigerian Billionaires (entrepreneurs) and top most affluent individuals in Nigeria.
CONTINUE READING @http://www.abodebusinessonline.com/2015/12/20-nigerian-billionaires-and-richest-entreprenuers.html
ALL FROM ABODE BUSINESS @www.abodebusinessonline.com
Re: 20 Nigerian Billionaires And Richest Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by ssolaoye: 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
Get to know the top ten (10) richest billionaires and entrepreneurs in Nigeria.

https://invoice.ng/blog/richest-entrepreneurs-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

The Latest New Infinix X600 #infinixbig6 / How To Make Money Online With Article Writing / How To Make More Money In Abuja Tru Abujatickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.