Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! (1388 Views)

What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? / Please Nairaland Or Seun,is Naijaloaded And Nairaland The Same Site? / Why I Love My Nairaland;the Beauty Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by Freegift75: 7:30am On Dec 05, 2015
[b]
10YRS ON NAIRALAND

Dec 5th, 2005 was Monday. It was the first day I encountered Nairaland.com at a Cyber Cafe while I was researching concerning a book to be published with DORRANCE Publisher, USA.

10yrs down the lane, It's a journey worths reviewing. Nairaland has been a blessing to my IQ and writing skills. It has reformed my reasoning capacity and enhanced my status as an informed Nigerian.

This moniker is the third to register on Nairaland since 2005. The previous two were closed down due to two major reasons: (1) people seeking Money ritual and (2) wayward ladies seeking financial aid with their nudity.

With all sincerity, I'm a man with conscience, if not I would have duped over 50 both guys and ladies Nairalanders who sought blood money ritual through me. But I will never do that in my life.

On my first moniker, I wrote more on confirmed rituals with herbs. This is because I was born into it. Via this moniker, I ascertained that Nigerian youth are desperate for money ritual. I was privileged to dupe but rather I advised them all to divert their thinking from ritual for money.

On the second moniker, this was where I got to know that most big ladies with popular monikers on Nairaland are whores. I have atleast five different nude videos, facebook Id, bbm chat histories to buttress this. All in the name of seducing you for money or employment and friendship, they reduced themselves to live coverage to entice you. Some even showed live bedroom bbm video with voice just because I sent them recharge card. May God deliver them all.

Nairaland has been very amusing, informative and educating! In my second moniker, I opened a thread on Nairaland as an institution. I've learnt a lot, spiritually, medically, mentally, and financially. It remains window to see through the whole NIGERIA.

On Jan, 1st 2012 when Jonathan removed subsidy. I was in a cycle with my colleagues enjoying New Year Party. I just opened my phone and the news broke. I was the first to break the news in the community. What a great privilege from Nairaland!

On Nairaland, there are educators who point out grammatical errors. I appreciate you all because I've learnt more. There are some with bad mouths, they have been identified with curse and perverted speeches. May God reward them as well. There are some educated illiterate as well, they are war mongers who are tribalistic nature. May God deliver them.

Last year, some enemies of Nairaland hacked the site to the extent of lost of data. It sincerely pained me. I lost some vital information as well. For three days we could not log in. Thank God for Power Of Restoration that Mr Seun believes in.

Above all, 10yrs on Nairaland have enhanced my career. As a civil Engineer, I made my money legitimately. I hereby enjoin all to make the most use of this resourceful forum to break the odds. Nairaland is loaded with opportunities to achieve your dream, explore it and it shall be well with you.

If someone could dream out this resourceful idea at 23, you too could do better.

My question to Mr Seun, Why is the "SIGNATURE" doesn't appear in every of our post again?

May God Bless
United Nigeria,
Seun Osewa,
Nairaland.com

[/b]

Re: My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by tenderlaw(m): 7:43am On Dec 05, 2015
Front page for sure. Seun, lalastilala come and see.
Re: My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by whitecloth: 7:43am On Dec 05, 2015
That's interesting to know
Re: My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by bronzegoddess(f): 7:47am On Dec 05, 2015
Who else is interested in the videos and pictures cool
Re: My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by Cutehector(m): 7:48am On Dec 05, 2015
Lol so u need an award right?
Re: My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by Freegift75: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol so u need an award right?
Keep your award to yourself, pls!
Re: My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by fiftynaira(m): 8:00am On Dec 05, 2015
3 years and still counting...
Re: My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:02am On Dec 05, 2015
been on NL since 2008, it's been a rewarding journey for me so far. freegift75 , at least you have vindicated mt stance that those femal.monikers are just re packaged ashis.
Re: My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by boboLIL(m): 8:03am On Dec 05, 2015
Great grand father of nairaland
Re: My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by Freegift75: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
been on NL since 2008, it's been a rewarding journey for me so far. freegift75 , at least you have vindicated mt stance that those femal.monikers are just re packaged ashis.

One particular lady due to the scenario changed her moniker. I know her well
Re: My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by naijapips02: 9:14am On Dec 05, 2015
10 years of Trolling.

Re: My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by DaBullIT(m): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2015
Money ritual
Re: My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by Xmich2: 9:58am On Dec 05, 2015
And the journey continues
Re: My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by Freegift75: 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
Xmich2:
And the journey continues
Of course, but the moniker might change soon
Re: My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by Freegift75: 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
Dear Mr Seun,

Before today, everytime we make any post, profile "SIGNATURE" usually appears beneath. This adds value to the poster. But now, nothing of such! Could it be because of abuse?

We old members demand explanations...

My question to Mr Seun, Why is the "SIGNATURE"doesn't appear in every of our post again?
Re: My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by NCP: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
Freegift75:
Dear Mr Seun,

Before today, everytime we make any post, profile "SIGNATURE" usually appears beneath. This adds value to the poster. But now, nothing of such! Could it be because of abuse?

We old members demand explanations...

Just Wakaing Pass…

Re: My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by Lanretoye(m): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
The videos and pictures or...
Re: My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by shizzy7(f): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
10 years down the lane..

You don Matriculate
You don graduate
You don marry
You don born Shildren

And Nairaland has been ya companion.
Re: My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by howardriddle: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
Wow. Just wow.
Re: My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by surrogatesng: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
good for you
Re: My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by Freegift75: 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
shizzy7:
10 years down the lane..

You don Matriculate
You don graduate
You don marry
You don born Shildren

And Nairaland has been ya companion.

I only await Certificate from Seun. I don born Nairaland babies, because I've introduced many people to Nairaland. Clap for yourself
Re: My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by Freegift75: 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
Lanretoye:
The videos and pictures or...

Keep your Mind clean. I can't do that and I will never do it. Maturity matters in all things. What is my gain in exposing other people na.kedness. Shitttt

Repent
Do deliverance to your eyes and mind
To avoid eyes challenges at old age

A word is enough for...
Re: My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by DonX001: 3:01am On Dec 08, 2015
Freegift75:

Going through your profile - your topics and posts, why do I have the feeling that this is Seun alternate ID??

Oga Seun.....I hail o!

Even Oga at the top himself is entitled to have more than 1 ID.

The 3rd monicker to register on NL?? Out of over a million monikers?? ??.....hmmm.....that person cannot be too far from Oga Seun himself.
Re: My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by DonX001: 3:03am On Dec 08, 2015
Double post. Sorry.
Re: My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by rill: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2015
Ok ancestor, so how many NL gals have u yanshed so far
Re: My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by DeBrain045(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
You are a crook you registered june 2015 and you are saying 2015 is making it 10 years, even some impatient fellows claim you are seun without investigation may God deliver you.
EXAMPLE OF FALSE INFORMATION
Re: My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by okwabayi(m): 3:39am On Jul 04, 2018
DonX001:

Going through your profile - your topics and posts, why do I have the feeling that this is Seun alternate ID??

Oga Seun.....I hail o!

Even Oga at the top himself is entitled to have more than 1 ID.

The 3rd monicker to register on NL?? Out of over a million monikers?? ??.....hmmm.....that person cannot be too far from Oga Seun himself.
He didn't word the sentence well. I think he meant this is his third moniker since 2005
Re: My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by okwabayi(m): 3:40am On Jul 04, 2018
DeBrain045:
You are a crook you registered june 2015 and you are saying 2015 is making it 10 years, even some impatient fellows claim you are seun without investigation may God deliver you.
EXAMPLE OF FALSE INFORMATION
The lack of comprehension is really strong here.
He said this is his third moniker.
Re: My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by okwabayi(m): 3:43am On Jul 04, 2018
There is no way I will spend ten years here wasting my time. There are a lot of discussion boards all over the internet for me to spend time withering in one alone. Congratulations to you, OP. Thank God human beings are different.
Re: My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by Freegift75: 9:17am On Jul 04, 2018
okwabayi:
There is no way I will spend ten years here wasting my time. There are a lot of discussion boards all over the internet for me to spend time withering in one alone. Congratulations to you, OP. Thank God human beings are different.

Oga, face your business

We both have different mindset towards joining Nairaland. If your time spent so far doesnt add to you pls quit
Re: My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! by okwabayi(m): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Freegift75:

Oga, face your business

We both have different mindset towards joining Nairaland. If your time spent so far doesnt add to you pls quit
Lol.

Photos : Secret Of Nowadays Ladies Big B'utts / How To Post On Instagram From A PC Browser / Letter To Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (nepa)