Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion (4270 Views)

Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud / Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. / Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How Former Senate President Got N10.7billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by OAFMods: 7:38am On Dec 05, 2015
The embattled former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki had asked for an open trial, promising to spill the beans and bring the house down with him. He is doing just that.

In a latest development, Sambi Dasuki has indicted former Senate President David Mark in the over $2.3billion arms purchase scandal rocking top functionaries and leaders of the People’s Democratic Party in the last few days according to reports obtained from the EFCC by our correspondent.

According to detailed revelations made by the Director of Finance in the ONSA, Senator David Mark had through a proxy and a company operated by his younger brother, Igoche Mark received cash totaling about N10.7billion from the embezzled sum to fund his last senatorial campaign in Benue State.

From the reports, he received at two installments the sum of N7.2 billion in one batch and another N5.5 billion as contracts sum for non-existing bids and received full payments shortly before the last general elections.

Checks by the Special Fraud Unit has confirmed that Senator David Mark who has been building a war chest while acting as Senate President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria received various payments for non-existing contracts from agencies and parastatals of government including the now rested immigration recruitment scandal where his protege, Comrade Abba Moro defrauded the country to the tune of N800, 000, 000:00 using a company belonging to Mrs Mark.

It will be recalled that recently Col. Sambo Dasuki had revealed that some chieftains of the PDP including Alhaji Atahiru Bafarawa and Raymond Dokpesi participated in the diversion of huge sums of money to consulting spiritualists and political campaigns respectively.

This has generated so much tension in the country as many well meaning Nigerians are calling for a total probe; a process that may lead all indicted persons including the former Senate President to jails as the days to come may unveil.

http://newsrescue.com/arms-billions-dasuki-reveals-how-former-senate-president-got-n10-7billion-for-his-campaigns/

2 Likes

Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by Khd95(m): 7:41am On Dec 05, 2015
I will shock nigerians..rambo dansuki 2015grin

where dem wailers wey dey wail 'witch-hunt'' cry

9 Likes

Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by Abduljohn(m): 7:42am On Dec 05, 2015
If this's true, PDP really handled Nigeria as ATM

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by politricks: 7:43am On Dec 05, 2015
I have said this and i will say it again GEJ is the worst thing to happen to this country. The amount of impunity that went on during his regime is just too astronomical. No wonder Babangida said he is a saint compared to the corruption that thrived during the last ill-fated administration.

22 Likes

Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by maryam6(f): 7:44am On Dec 05, 2015
C hw they shared our money Lyk christmas foodcry

2 Likes

Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by BrianRoss: 7:46am On Dec 05, 2015
see as foul yansh d open everywhere menh

nigga be like am nt going down alone sad

Sambo Dasuki abeg help as expose all dis
money sucking vampires cool

3 Likes

Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by permsec: 7:46am On Dec 05, 2015
Waiting for Dasucki to say he gave me 9billion Naira

2 Likes

Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by baralatie(m): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2015
And the lies start rolling in
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by edo3(m): 7:48am On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by benbruceisright: 7:48am On Dec 05, 2015
I pity those who are spreading and those who are consuming this lies. When the EFCC has finished wasting their precious time, they will misplace all these accusations and allegations at the courts. Common sense is not common
#Benbruceisright

1 Like

Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by DICE234(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2015
Shit is getting real.

Meanwhile;

Imagination is the beginning of creation, are you a good web designer? Remember good design is good business, click my signature to register your services... someone somewhere needs your services.

2 Likes

Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by boboLIL(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2015
Things. De happen
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by ademega(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2015
I am afraid, this probe may lead to something else

1 Like

Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by BrianRoss: 7:56am On Dec 05, 2015
see as foul yansh d open everywhere menh
nigga be like am nt going down alone sad
Sambo Dasuki abeg help as expose all dis money sucking vampires cool
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by egift(m): 7:59am On Dec 05, 2015
So Jonathan just cornered that $2.1 billion to share to his cronies abi? They will be made to produce our money, by fire by force.

3 Likes

Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by captainflash(m): 7:59am On Dec 05, 2015
baralatie:
And the lies start rolling in
Which lie? nah ur type the see black the call white, and white the call black... for once in ur life accept the truth!

1 Like

Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 05, 2015
x.x.x™
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 05, 2015
if this scenario is true. Den NIGERIAN wil have a GREAT future.
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by Charliewyt: 8:03am On Dec 05, 2015
I dont know who to believe; media reporters or Dasuki's lawyer?,
At the end of all these revelations, if it turns out to be true that such amount of money was mismanaged, i wound like GEJ head to roll first before the so called Dasuki's for being the president when it all happened.
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by baralatie(m): 8:03am On Dec 05, 2015
captainflash:
Which lie? nah ur type the see black the call white, and white the call black... for once in ur life accept the truth!
Read the story again!
Compare with other news coming from efcc
This one is a biiiig lieeee!

1 Like

Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by merry02(m): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2015
Rubbish....na everybody collect money from Dansuki?
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by captainflash(m): 8:06am On Dec 05, 2015
baralatie:
Read the story again! Compare with other news coming from efcc This one is a biiiig lieeee!
I rest my case bro!
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by Aufbauh(m): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2015
It is expected that the Devil's Mark (DM) through his trusted criminal brother IG Mark will be found in this shady deals.
This is the same man who have improvised his people in the last years of democracy and wanted to continue.
Shame!
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:08am On Dec 05, 2015
If this is true, PDP is finished!
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by baralatie(m): 8:09am On Dec 05, 2015
captainflash:
I rest my case bro!
A beg let us talk better thing!
Chelsea go beat bourneworth today!
Put your money!
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by Iroh88(m): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2015
Where is Namadi Sambo in all this Don't tell me he never got a piece of the pie.
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by PassingShot(m): 8:13am On Dec 05, 2015
Can we have these saboteurs summarily executed?

2 Likes

Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by captainflash(m): 8:14am On Dec 05, 2015
baralatie:
A beg let us talk better thing! Chelsea go beat bourneworth today! Put your money!
Am a chelsea fan ni, so bourneworth is going down,
cool nah who money u want chop? undecided
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by slimfit1(m): 8:14am On Dec 05, 2015
EFCC's lawyers and judges will destroy these cases after receiving their own bribe to defraud technically.

1 Like

Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by captainflash(m): 8:14am On Dec 05, 2015
cool

Dasuki keep exposing them, remember u are not going down alone.

Fowl nyash must open oo, Nigeria must be free from corruption.

cool
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by baralatie(m): 8:15am On Dec 05, 2015
captainflash:
Am a chelsea fan ni, so bourneworth is going down,

cool nah who money u want chop? undecided
I think say u be arsene Wenger pikin
Up blues!!!
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by Rollingdice(m): 8:16am On Dec 05, 2015
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Word For This Police Woman (photo) / INEC finally postpones Nigeria’s general election to February 23 / My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.