Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

I Need Help Creating A Wordpress Site And Changing Domain Name - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help Creating A Wordpress Site And Changing Domain Name (752 Views)

I Need Help Creating A Paid Membership Site / Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead. / Need Help Creating And Designing A Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Creating A Wordpress Site And Changing Domain Name by henryvirus(m): 7:41am On Dec 05, 2015
My group in school intend creating a blog using wordpress.......after creation and all....how can the . be changed to .com. what are the procedures and the estimate. Thanks
Re: I Need Help Creating A Wordpress Site And Changing Domain Name by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 05, 2015
u will have to host it whatsapp 08060505755 for pricing.. ..
Re: I Need Help Creating A Wordpress Site And Changing Domain Name by webincomeplus(m): 8:30am On Dec 05, 2015
henryvirus:
My group in school intend creating a blog using wordpress.......after creation and all....how can the . be changed to .com. what are the procedures and the estimate. Thanks

I'll charge N10,000 for everything including domain registration, hosting, Wordpress installation and setup. I'll complete everything within 5 days. Call me on 08062357604.
Re: I Need Help Creating A Wordpress Site And Changing Domain Name by sammiiee: 9:24am On Dec 05, 2015
henryvirus:

Hi, my name is SAMUEL LINUS am a web programmer/designer, because of my passion i will do that for you for free. i will not just do it but teach you how to do it if you care to learn.

If you are interested follow the thread below and contact me through comment i will create a video while doing it, upload so that you will learn and others as well

this is the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2782319/learn-web-design-video-tutorials#40704254
Re: I Need Help Creating A Wordpress Site And Changing Domain Name by Mayfrank(m): 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
henryvirus:
Estimate 6k
whatsapp 07014255231
Re: I Need Help Creating A Wordpress Site And Changing Domain Name by gozmos(m): 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
henryvirus:

call or chat me on whatsapp... let's talk.. 07068058448
Re: I Need Help Creating A Wordpress Site And Changing Domain Name by BekBek(m): 4:09am On Dec 07, 2015
henryvirus:

It's quite easy do. If you have a Good connection, I can recommend a couple of things for you.

I am not charging you anyway just felt like helping since it's a school project.
Re: I Need Help Creating A Wordpress Site And Changing Domain Name by 4ward(m): 6:42am On Dec 07, 2015
henryvirus:
Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in
*Blog Design,Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (Magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*An expert in CCTV Security Surveillance,Vehicle Tracking & Biometric Services
Re: I Need Help Creating A Wordpress Site And Changing Domain Name by henryvirus(m): 8:37am On Dec 09, 2015
BekBek:

It's quite easy do. If you have a Good connection, I can recommend a couple of things for you.

I am not charging you anyway just felt like helping since it's a school project.
ok. Thanks. What are your recommendations

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants 100 Free Sms Units ? / How To Drive MASSIVE Google Traffic To Your Blog And Increase Your Blog Rank / Twitter Profile/account With 10.1k Followers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.