Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Embrace Peace,northern Youths Beg Biafra Agitators. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Embrace Peace,northern Youths Beg Biafra Agitators. (999 Views)

Police React To Northern Youths Ultimatum To Igbos, Issue Warning / 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari / Embrace Peace, Northern Youths Beg Biafra Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embrace Peace,northern Youths Beg Biafra Agitators. by janzguy: 8:26am On Dec 05, 2015
Northern youth under the aegis of the Arewa Triumphant
Youth Foundation, have begged the indigenous People of
Biafra and members of the Movement for the Actualisation
of the Sovereign State of Biafra to lay down their arms and
embrace dialogue for peace to reign in the land. They said they would not be happy to see the South- Eastern part of the country break away from Nigeria.

ATYF’s National President, Ibrahim Yusuf, spoke at a press
conference on Friday to herald activities lined up for a
proposed Arewa Youth Leadership Summit scheduled for
this month in Kaduna.

Yusuf said it was regrettable that major actors in Biafra
violence, Boko Haram insurgency, kidnapping and Fulani
herdsmen crisis across the country were youth of present
generation.

According to him, there is no point for our eastern brothers
and sisters to be agitating to pull out of Nigeria. regardless
of ethnic and religious inclination.

“We are brothers. We should be able to live together as one
big family. Nothing should separate us. MASSOB should lay
down their arms, and allow us to stay together for the
betterment of this great country.

“There is no doubt that 99 per cent of these people that are
into these various crises are young persons, and this is
because they are jobless, and to stop them from being
violent, government at all levels must provide jobs and the
enabling environment for the youth.

“President Buhari should fulfill his promise paying N5,000 to unemployed persons in the country, even though I don’t
support the idea of sharing money because it may cause
crisis, and make people lazy.

“I will rather support government giving the people nets to
catch fish than giving them fish to eat, and rebuild the
country of one nation, one vision and one goal.

“Government should realise that as one Nigeria, until it
brings everybody together, the country will continue to have
crisis.”

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2015/12/embrace-peacenorthern-youths-beg-biafra.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Embrace Peace,northern Youths Beg Biafra Agitators. by EmoBoy(m): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2015
Violent people preaching peace

1 Like

Re: Embrace Peace,northern Youths Beg Biafra Agitators. by sammyj: 8:34am On Dec 05, 2015
Food for thought !!!
Re: Embrace Peace,northern Youths Beg Biafra Agitators. by coolzeal(m): 8:45am On Dec 05, 2015
Can the Northerners practice what they preach? You talk about peace but not the solution to ascertain peace. Hypocrites.

Mods banning me for expressing my view and right to self determination. Yet, they all glamour for #NoToSocialMediaBill. Hypocrites..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Embrace Peace,northern Youths Beg Biafra Agitators. by bloomstar: 8:55am On Dec 05, 2015
if to say mumu-hari didn't win this election.... these northerners would av actually given us peace"!! rubbish!!! dere are in power now, dey want peace!! akitikpa gbaaa unu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Embrace Peace,northern Youths Beg Biafra Agitators. by Nzepresh(f): 8:59am On Dec 05, 2015
You people have suddenly realised we are one Nigeria now IPOB and MASSOB are treatning break up. Are we one when the Igbos are frequently massacred and made homeless at any slight provocation in the North? Who is deceiving who? If Nigeria should be one then Igbos should be included in the scheme of things in this country, and be adequatly compensated. This born to rule thing must go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Embrace Peace,northern Youths Beg Biafra Agitators. by Trut(m): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2015
IPOB agitation has been peaceful so far, why telling us to be peaceful?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Embrace Peace,northern Youths Beg Biafra Agitators. by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 05, 2015
I support this call for peace, I have discovered that there is nothing like peace.

We are all brothers and sisters, all forms of agitation for Nigeria to break should cease.

Lalasticlala.
Re: Embrace Peace,northern Youths Beg Biafra Agitators. by Texcoco(m): 9:17am On Dec 05, 2015
Say please....
Re: Embrace Peace,northern Youths Beg Biafra Agitators. by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2015
Besttipster:
Please biafrans

I will be dropping free soccer tips for my beloved Nairalanders. Let me put a smile on the faces of punters here in Nairaland. It will always be from 2.0 odd match but trust me it's 100percent guaranteed. For now it's free bt subsequently I will charge stipends for weekly matches. BBM...515D48FB.
please nigeria my man my money don finish on soccer bet please if you can what's app me on 08153779260 coz am not on BB thanks
Re: Embrace Peace,northern Youths Beg Biafra Agitators. by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2015
We cannot be one with uneducated people.

We cannot be one with murderers.

NB;
(Middle belt n Northern christians are excluded from these descriptions).

2 Likes

Re: Embrace Peace,northern Youths Beg Biafra Agitators. by pryme(m): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2015
honestly, this is mind boggling;

you guys own a state you can do as you please with, yet you guys are not satisfied -you want a country.

you have the power in your hands make life what you want to make of it - yet you ask for freedom.

you have leaders that receive fed. allocations to their various constituencies yet, they fail to developed the place - you cry marginalization.

you have minsters in key positions in the last administration - you cry segregation.

you have igbos all over Nigeria that have businesses, houses, heck some are even millionaires in other ppls states, something that might not happen if those ppl were in your own states - yet you cry injustice.

the Buhari you did not vote for has not imposed anything on you, he has chosen ministers from your tribe, he has given everyone the same right you find in every democratic country. you guys have no good excuse for Biafry, cos you are not in captivity, you are not slaves. Rather you Biafryans are slaves of your own ego, you are captives of your own greed - hence there is little or no hope for you.

Nigeria is doing you guys a favor for not letting you go, cos weak ones will have no stake in Biafry, there will be civil war for the rulership of Biafry.

oh and for the record you ibos are the ones giving Nigeria bad names abroad cos you guys fear poverty more than God.

An ideal country won't need you.
Re: Embrace Peace,northern Youths Beg Biafra Agitators. by DICE234(m): 9:28am On Dec 05, 2015
Interesting twist, now the northerners asking the easterners to embrace peace. Hmmm

Meanwhile;

Imagination is the beginning of creation, are you a good web designer? Remember good design is good business, click my signature to register your services... someone somewhere needs your services.
Re: Embrace Peace,northern Youths Beg Biafra Agitators. by M4gunners: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2015
Just look at the people preaching peace now. Oh you guys are afraid it will distract your brother administration i guess.
Re: Embrace Peace,northern Youths Beg Biafra Agitators. by M4gunners: 9:37am On Dec 05, 2015
Nzepresh:
You people have suddenly realised we are one Nigeria now IPOB and MASSOB are treatning break up. Are we one when the Igbos are frequently massacred and made homeless at any slight provocation in the North? Who is deceiving who? If Nigeria should be one then Igbos should be included in the scheme of things in this country, and be adequatly compensated. This born to rule thing must go.
Gbam if not Nigeria is on a long thing.
Re: Embrace Peace,northern Youths Beg Biafra Agitators. by sirade(m): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2015
pryme:
honestly, this is mind boggling;

you guys own a state you can do as you please with, yet you guys are not satisfied -you want a country.

you have the power in your hands make life what you want to make of it - yet you ask for freedom.

you have leaders that receive fed. allocations to their various constituencies yet, they fail to developed the place - you cry marginalization.

you have minsters in key positions in the last administration - you cry segregation.

you have igbos all over Nigeria that have businesses, houses, heck some are even millionaires in other ppls states, something that might not happen if those ppl were in your own states - yet you cry injustice.

the Buhari you did not vote for has not imposed anything on you, he has chosen ministers from your tribe, he has given everyone the same right you find in every democratic country. you guys have no good excuse for Biafry, cos you are not in captivity, you are not slaves. Rather you Biafryans are slaves of your own ego, you are captives of your own greed - hence there is little or no hope for you.

Nigeria is doing you guys a favor for not letting you go, cos weak ones will have no stake in Biafry, there will be civil war for the rulership of Biafry.

oh and for the record you ibos are the ones giving Nigeria bad names abroad cos you guys fear poverty more than God.

An ideal country won't need you.

Sentiment apart, why should Nigeria bent on seeing that Biafra is not actualized?
Since the Igbos want to opt out of Nigeria for Christ sake it is their headache to worry about their new nation not you.

cool

4 Likes

Re: Embrace Peace,northern Youths Beg Biafra Agitators. by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 05, 2015
Make una come see pot calling kettle black ooooo...
Re: Embrace Peace,northern Youths Beg Biafra Agitators. by mazeltov(m): 10:56am On Dec 05, 2015
Trut:
IPOB agitation has been peaceful so far, why telling us to be peaceful?
you mean burning of mosque and Dangote's trucks is peaceful
Re: Embrace Peace,northern Youths Beg Biafra Agitators. by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 05, 2015
Nemesis of 1966 don catch up with them via boko haram... Now they are tamed, they want peace as if they do what they preach.

Rubbish... I hate hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Embrace Peace,northern Youths Beg Biafra Agitators. by ndcide(m): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2015
There should be terms of staying together as a country.

(1) (Reply)

How Foolish The Dss Under Buhari Has Become / PLAN DEAL : UWAZURUIKE AND FG PLANNING A SIEGE e ON BIAFRA . / In Memory Of 105 Soldiers Killed, A Soldier Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.