Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Tutor Wanted - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tutor Wanted (637 Views)

Home Tutor Needed Around Lekki Phase 1, Lagos / PA or Private Home Tutor for three months before going for NYSC by November. / ICT Certification Courses Tutor Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tutor Wanted by kestino(m): 8:27am On Dec 05, 2015
Hello fellow Nairalanders
Am new in Warri Delta State, and i love to
into Photography and Videography,
and from what i can see here, there is no place for quality teaching as all the places are just for point and shoot.
To all the Photographers, please me get the best place to learn.
My name: Kestino
My num: 07064771260, 08089933324
thanks

1 Like

Re: Tutor Wanted by KMSNG: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hi Kestino,

If you're in Lagos at the time, we are running photography workshops (for beginners, amateurs, aspiring pros etc) in March 2016 at our studio.

It's a course of four full day Saturday classes. The principles of digital photography will be taught, as well as how to fully operate a DSLR camera, how to shoot in manual mode, how to correctly expose and compose an image, how to understand and find good light, how to optimize the camera's features to gain (creative) control, much more and most importantly, how to take BETTER photos.

Here's the nairaland link: https://www.nairaland.com/2787724/4wks-photography-training-course-lagos

Email: [email]info@kikimelissastudio.com [/email]

Let me know what you think and how we can help you.

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Telanganastudentszone / Oil & Gas Training Courses, 4 Feb 2016 In Ajah, Lekki / Success Is Normally Found In A Pile Of Mistakes..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.