Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

HRH Eze Kanu Seeks To Take Desperate Action For The Actualization of Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HRH Eze Kanu Seeks To Take Desperate Action For The Actualization of Biafra (762 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Seeks Dialogue With Buhari / NEW STRATEGY FOR ACTUALIZATION OF BIAFRA / I’m Ready To Renounce My Throne For Biafra Freedom”–eze Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HRH Eze Kanu Seeks To Take Desperate Action For The Actualization of Biafra by Jetjacky(m): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2015
His Royal Majesty, Eze Kanu, the father of Nnamdi Kanu, has revealed that he will go as far as abdicating his throne for the actualization of a Biafra republic.

In an interview with The Sun, the Eze Ikputu of Afara Ukwu Ibeku in Umuahia, said he was ready to quit his throne over the course for which his son is being detained.

READ ALSO: SEE Who Visited Nigeria For Memorial Day Of Late Biafra Leader (Video)

He said there was relief having heard that his son, the Radio Biafra boss, was arraigned in court in good health.

The monarch also expressed his joy over the continued support of the “Biafran” people who rallied round the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

In an appeal to President Muhammdu Buhari, Eze Kanu urged the federal government to release his son, because he has not done anything wrong in fighting his course with just words.

He said there was no way to tell his son to backdown, stressing that Biafra is not just Kanu’s fight but the desire of the Igbo people.

Eze Ikputu noted that the Igbo people are like slaves in the country, hence the the call for their liberation.

READ ALSO: Biafra To Be Restored, Nigeria Will Rot – The Economist About Biafra Protests

He added that nothing but freedom will do for the agitators of Biafra, and that the separation in no way calls for war, seeing that other countries have gained their freedom without bloodshed.

Meanwhile, Princess Chinwe Kanu, the sister of the detained Biafra leader, has cried out over how the Department of State Services (DSS) plans to kill her brother while in detention.

Re: HRH Eze Kanu Seeks To Take Desperate Action For The Actualization of Biafra by DaBullIT(m): 9:04am On Dec 05, 2015
He will : future sense

Probability 0/0

I believe in verbs, present or past

I have abdicated

I abdicated since my son was arrested
Re: HRH Eze Kanu Seeks To Take Desperate Action For The Actualization of Biafra by ckmayoca: 9:11am On Dec 05, 2015
Small small oooo papa.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo:- When Nigerians Hear The Word “change” In 2019 / Nta Tuesday Live!!! / The Halliburton Scam......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.