Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

He Might Not Be On The Final Ballon D'or List But He's Breaking World Records - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / He Might Not Be On The Final Ballon D'or List But He's Breaking World Records (505 Views)

Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears / Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records / Fifa Releases 59-man Ballon D'or List For 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Might Not Be On The Final Ballon D'or List But He's Breaking World Records by jeezyj23(m): 8:51am On Dec 05, 2015
“It’s worth watching again and again,” the Bayern striker smiled as he watched his five-goal haul
against VfL Wolfsburg on 22 September which earned him a place in the Guinness Book of Records
and on Monday, 69 days after the event, he received the official certificates. The 27-year-old
took home a total of four, for the fastest hat-trick in 3min 22sec, fastest four-goal haul
5min 42sec, fastest five-goal haul (8min 59sec and the most goals ever scored by a substitute in the Bundesliga.

“It was a wonderful evening for me, historic too. It’ll always stay with me, and many fans will remember it too,” Lewandowski observed.

Robert had only just shaken off an ankle injury and began on the bench, although he revealed that Pep Guardiola had spoken to him beforehand “You’ve got to be ready. It could be a tough game.” And it was, with FCB trailing 1-0 at the break. Guardiola duly sent Lewandowski into the fray. Ball, boots, certificates Lewandowski still cannot quite grasp what then followed between the 51st and the 60th minutes. “Someone up there wanted me to score five,” he said revealing that he was unsure how to deal with the remarkable events
afterwards: “I didn’t have time to review what I’d just done, even after the game. My wife, family and friends were more pleased than I
was. I didn’t really realise what had
happened.”

With his goal tally in the bundesliga currently at 14 only three behind top scorer Aubameyang the poland striker says he is still hungry for more.

What do you think of this feat achieved by lewandowski?. Lets hear your opinions..

(1) (Reply)

Stephen Keshi Owed Three Months Salary / Funny Morhino / New Zealand Vs Sri Lanka 26 December, 2015 1st Odi Match Prediction Timing Winne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.