Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,115 members, 7,867,219 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Evil Will End On Earth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evil Will End On Earth (1074 Views)

World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates / "World To End On July 29" – Conspiracy Theorists Claim / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil Will End On Earth by Godsfamilymemba: 8:54am On Dec 05, 2015
God did not create the world to run like it does today. His creation was perfect.
He however created humans like Him and put other things in His care and under his authority.

Being like God means humans can create thoughts and ideas and receive such through communication. It means humans can make decisions, right or wrong.

The more authority a human has, the more powerful the consequence of his/her decisions. Every time it is right, the great consequence is positive while every time it is wrong, the great consequence is negative.

What is evil today is the consequence of the first humans' wrong decision. It is affecting us today because of the level of authority they enjoyed. If they made the right decision when they had the choice, what we will be experiencing today would have been weightier in the positive that the current weight of negatives we experience.

Instead of blaming God for giving humans the power to make decisions, we should be matured in our thinking and consider the positives that could result from that.

Even today that power lies with us and when we use it foolishly today in deciding not to care about knowing our Creator or in disobeying Him, the consequence will still be great on us and the coming generations. They will see more evils in the world and also blame it more on God.
Re: Evil Will End On Earth by Godsfamilymemba: 8:55am On Dec 05, 2015
Evil will not continue forever. God Who made all things understands how it all works. Just as our children may wonder why we have not done some things they want us to do right away, we may wonder why God hasn't taken evil out. He knows how what He created works. He considers more factors than we can ever imagine.

The good news is that He already had it all planned out and He commenced the process immediately the first human (Adam) made that first wrong decision.

They were milestones in the implementation of His plans when Jesus Christ was born, died and resurrected. Those who take responsibility for a better future by believing that Jesus the Christ is God's solution to the world and putting their faith in Him will be saved from the greater evils still to come upon the world- evils greater than what some are grieving over today, evils that are harvests of all wrong decisions humans are still making.

Yes, those who put their faith in Christ will need to unlearn the negative way of thinking that has become normal over time and start learning afresh from God's word in the Bible ( the ones given through Jesus Christ and from Him through His apostles) how to live in the new life. It's not automatic and that's why people get confused about Christians still acting in unexpected ways.

Instead of blaming God or Adam or the devil, you take responsibility where you are and choose Jesus, also choose living by His word and you will always have a way of escape, no matter what evils come your way or on earth
Re: Evil Will End On Earth by tenderlaw(m): 9:46am On Dec 05, 2015
You have not quoted one single verse to back this up. This your opinion is not biblical.

In d last days, father shall rise against son, nation shall rise against nation...d love of many shall wax cold...there shall be wars and rumours of wars....

Does this sound like end of evil to you? Abeg go back to bible school.
Re: Evil Will End On Earth by Godsfamilymemba: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2015
tenderlaw:
You have not quoted one single verse to back this up. This your opinion is not biblical.

In d last days, father shall rise against son, nation shall rise against nation...d love of many shall wax cold...there shall be wars and rumours of wars....

Does this sound like end of evil to you? Abeg go back to bible school.
What you said is part of the evil that will end- when Jesus returns to reign on the new earth.
Be humble when talking with people because you don't know everything and there are people who know better than you.

1 Like

Re: Evil Will End On Earth by tenderlaw(m): 10:00am On Dec 05, 2015
Godsfamilymemba:

What you said is part of the evil that will end- when Jesus returns to reign on the new earth.
Be humble when talking with people because you don't know everything and there are people who know better than you.

OK mister know all. This heaven and earth will pass away. Until they do, evil will remain. So buckle up and stop dreaming. It's bad for your health.
Re: Evil Will End On Earth by Godsfamilymemba: 10:21am On Dec 05, 2015
tenderlaw:

OK mister know all. This heaven and earth will pass away. Until they do, evil will remain. So buckle up and stop dreaming. It's bad for your health.

I don't know everything. Just telling you to speak with humility because you too don't know everything and you don't even understand everything you know. Humility helps you gain clarity.

By the way, I never said evil will end in this earth. Evil will not continue forever. It will be be temporarily controlled at the reign of Christ on this earth (Revelation 20:1-6) and totally eliminated in the new heaven and new earth. (Revelation 21:1-4).

It's wrong when Christians use the sword of God's word( the truth) without love. You sounded like someone who care more for the truth than for those for whose sake truth was given.

1 Like

Re: Evil Will End On Earth by tenderlaw(m): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
Godsfamilymemba:

I don't know everything. Just telling you to speak with humility because you too don't know everything and you don't even understand everything you know. Humility helps you gain clarity.

By the way, I never said evil will end in this earth. Evil will not continue forever. It will be be temporarily controlled at the reign of Christ on this earth (Revelation 20:1-6) and totally eliminated in the new heaven and new earth. (Revelation 21:1-4).

It's wrong when Christians use the sword of God's word( the truth) without love. You sounded like someone who care more for the truth than for those for whose sake truth was given.

That's why they said truth is bitter. It's not meant for your amusement.
Re: Evil Will End On Earth by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
Godsfamilymemba:

Jesus will not return. Rather you should say when the earth eventually gets occupied with positive energy.

2 Likes

Re: Evil Will End On Earth by Godsfamilymemba: 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
1feness:

Jesus will not return. Rather you should say when the earth eventually gets occupied with positive energy.

If positive energy exists then it has a its source. Jesus is the source of positive energy and He will surely return.
Re: Evil Will End On Earth by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
Godsfamilymemba:

If positive energy exists then it has a its source. Jesus is the source of positive energy and He will surely return.

Jesus is not the source,we humans are the source of negative and positive energy. The more positive minded we are,the more positive energy there will be.

2 Likes

Re: Evil Will End On Earth by Godsfamilymemba: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
tenderlaw:

That's why they said truth is bitter. It's not meant for your amusement.

You said I didn't quote scripture, yet you ignore God's word that says "speaking the truth in love.." to talk about what people say.

Even when truth is bitter, it is spoken to set people free. That focus on people affects how it is presented. You don't present truth with a care-free attitude.

Evil originates from human heart. If ones heart is not touched by the heart of the Shepherd(Jesus Christ) he can perpetrate evil and call it fighting for God.
Re: Evil Will End On Earth by winner01(m): 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
1feness:

Jesus is not the source,we humans are the source of negative and positive energy. The more positive minded we are,the more positive energy there will be.
Why do you desperately need people not to believe in God with you? Are you an agent?

1 Like

Re: Evil Will End On Earth by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
winner01:
Why do you desperately need people not to believe in God with you? Are you an agent?

Because I want people to understand the power belongs to them and it is with them,not with someone else. I am a freedom fighter basically.

Jesus is not the way..... We are the way and only us can free our minds.

2 Likes

Re: Evil Will End On Earth by winner01(m): 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
1feness:

Because I want people to understand the power belongs to them and it is with them,not with someone else. I am a freedom fighter basically.

Jesus is not the way..... We are the way and only us can free our minds.
Yeah, power, power, power. A huge part of the reason for the rot in our world.
You care to explain what power we have exactly and how it isnt superficial.
And how you as a self acclaimed "freedom fighter" havent been on islams page to free muslims from their mental bondage/slavery especially after the twin bomb blast in borno state yesterday that claimed several lives.
Or is your freedom fighting limited to Jesus Christ alone undecided

"In a power hungry, power worshipping society, men label themselves atheist." - Ernest Hemingway
Re: Evil Will End On Earth by Godsfamilymemba: 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
Evil proceeds from human heart. Jesus Christ died and rose again to make Zoe (God's kind of life), which some prefer to call positive energy, available to man kind by first giving us the capacity to receive it when we believe in him.
Re: Evil Will End On Earth by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
winner01:
Yeah, power, power, power. A huge part of the reason for the rot in our world.
You care to explain what power we have exactly and how it isnt superficial.
And how you as a self acclaimed "freedom fighter" havent been on islams page to free muslims from their bondage/slavery especially after the twin bomb blast in borno state yesterday.
Or is your freedom fighting limited to Jesus Christ alone undecided

"In a power hungry, power worshipping society, men label themselves atheist." - Ernest Hemingway

The power hungry people are mostly religious. I am talking about power to be fully human. Religion has played a huge part in wars,rots of the world. I fight for the freedom of people's minds,to free oppressed minds to think for themselves,to make people understand they are Gods,Creators and they hold the keys to their destinies

Our would is in a mess because people have given their powers away to religious symbols like Mohamed,Allah,Yahweh and Jesus ......

We are all have unconsciously created suffering on the planet through unconsciously radiating negative energy. We look to the heavens for help but so far there is no help. The only solution is to look inward and help people understand what Spirituality is all about.Spirituality is all about manifesting the attributes of a Spirit(which we all are) even in a physical form. Intuition,dreams,creation are our gifts which have been dormant so far.

I do go on Islamic threads. I got banned a lot of time,in fact my old account got deactivated on the religious threads.

My goal is to spread positive awareness and not negativity

2 Likes

Re: Evil Will End On Earth by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
Godsfamilymemba:
Evil proceeds from human heart. Jesus Christ died and rose again to make Zoe (God's kind of life), which some prefer to call positive energy, available to man kind by first giving us the capacity to receive it when we believe in him.

Jesus is an esoteric symbol of humanity. It represents you an I in a singular form. I am Jesus,and so are you. We are the way,truth and the light. No one can reach his/her God-like nature we once were until we shed every form of negative energy.

3 Likes

Re: Evil Will End On Earth by winner01(m): 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
1feness:

The power hungry people are mostly religious.
Evidence, dont just wave hands in the air, its the same thing you accuse people for.
1feness:

I am talking about power to be fully human.
Many atheists here believe that humans are higher animals, its good to see that you are graduating from that level of irrationality.
God created us fully human, many have chosen to be animals by force.
1feness:

Religion has played a huge part in wars,rots of the world.
Yeah i heard it also played a part in encouraging perversions such as homosexuality, bestiality, necrophilia.
The model of christians (Jesus christ) killed, maimed, and commanded a jihad right.
1feness:

I fight for the freedom of people's minds,to free oppressed minds to think for themselves,to make people understand they are Gods,Creators and they hold the keys to their destinies
Dont repeat yourself unreasonably, ive asked you earlier
freedom from what
Yes, We are gods, we are children pf the most High.
If you hold the key to your destiny, please use it to open your store of destiny and tell us exactly your death date.
1feness:

Our would is in a mess because people have given their powers away to religious symbols like Mohamed,Allah,Yahweh and Jesus
Dont act like you care about other gods, we know who you spend your life speaking against.
1feness:

We are all have unconsciously created suffering on the planet through unconsciously radiating negative energy. We look to the heavens for help but so far there is no help.
Speak for yourself.
Its only in todays world do people engage in gross immorality and expect to have a solid relationship with God.
1feness:

The only solution is to look inward and help people understand what Spirituality is all about.Spirituality is all about manifesting the attributes of a Spirit(which we all are) even in a physical form. Intuition,dreams,creation are our gifts which have been dormant so far.
Which of the spiritsundecided, Are christians seeing this. This is an atheist trying to encourage people to allow the manifest a particular spirit which he would most probably not disclose to any soul. Try to provide evidential proof of the spirit you speak about.
At least this one is honest.
1feness:

I do go on Islamic threads. I got banned a lot of time,in fact my old account got deactivated on the religious threads.
Why did you get tired, people die every day from jihadists.
1feness:

Awareness about what exactlyundecided

1 Like

Re: Evil Will End On Earth by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
winner01:
Evidence, dont just wave hands in the air, its the same thing you accuse people for.
Many atheists here believe that humans are higher animals, its good to see that you are graduating from that level of irrationality.
God created us fully human, many have chosen to be animals by force.
Yeah i heard it also played a part in encouraging perversions such as homosexuality, bestiality, necrophilia.
The model of christians (Jesus christ) killed, maimed, and commanded a jihad right.
Dont repeat yourself unreasonably, ive asked you earlier
freedom from what
Yes, We are gods, we are children pf the most High.
If you hold the key to your destiny, please use it to open your store of destiny and tell us exactly your death date.
Dont act like you care about other gods, we know who you spend your life speaking against.
Speak for yourself.
Its only in todays world do people engage in gross immorality and expect to have a solid relationship with God.
Which of the spiritsundecided, Are christians seeing this. This is an atheist trying to encourage people to allow the manifest a particular spirit which he would most probably not disclose to any soul. Try to provide evidential proof of the spirit you speak about.
At least this one is honest.
Why did you get tired, people die every day from jihadists.
Awareness about what exactlyundecided

Who is the "almighthy god" you talk about?

You sound like a bitter fellow. You have little knowledge in your religion and it is really painful.

I use the term"god" because of religious folks. You cannot have a relationship with what you do not know. The real meaning of having a relationship with "god" means knowing yourself.

A spirit is consciousness without a physical body. A spirit cannot be seen with a physical eyes because it spins at a high frequency. But as time goes on technology will enable that

You need to do some knowledge searching. I don't enjoy answering your kiddish questions.

2 Likes

Re: Evil Will End On Earth by Godsfamilymemba: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
@1feness, Jesus is not esoteric. He came as human in physical body, he died and resurrected. I am one with Jesus not because I believe I am but because I believe in Him.

Misunderstood Christianity make people less useful and capable as they truly are but those who know the truth live as gods on earth.

This type of freedom you preach is still bondage, bondage to your limitations and the lies of the devil. You and I are not the way the truth and the life. We become part of Jesus who is but not until we submit to Jesus. The more you know Jesus and submit to Him, the more freedom you have.

Just like Islam makes it look like the death and resurrection of Jesus wasn't necessary, you are walking on similar path too from another angle. JESUS' BLOOD WAS SHED FOR YOU AND ME.

1 Like

Re: Evil Will End On Earth by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
Godsfamilymemba:
@1feness, Jesus is not esoteric. He came as human in physical body, he died and resurrected. I am one with Jesus not because I believe I am but because I believe in Him.

Misunderstood Christianity make people less useful and capable as they truly are but those who know the truth live as gods on earth.

This type of freedom you preach is still bondage, bondage to your limitations and the lies of the devil. You and I are not the way the truth and the life. We become part of Jesus who is but not until we submit to Jesus. The more you know Jesus and submit to Him, the more freedom you have.

Just like Islam makes it look like the death and resurrection of Jesus wasn't necessary, you are walking on similar path too from another angle. JESUS' BLOOD WAS SHED FOR YOU AND ME.

Have you ever wondered ;What if you are wrong? You seem to think your way is the only way right?

1 Like

Re: Evil Will End On Earth by Godsfamilymemba: 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hypocritical atheists will like 1feness comments. They say they don't believe in God or gods yet they will like whatever says they are gods and no real person called god. What a confusion of mind.

1 Like

Re: Evil Will End On Earth by Godsfamilymemba: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
1feness:

The power hungry people are mostly religious. I am talking about power to be fully human. Religion has played a huge part in wars,rots of the world. I fight for the freedom of people's minds,to free oppressed minds to think for themselves,to make people understand they are Gods,Creators and they hold the keys to their destinies

Our would is in a mess because people have given their powers away to religious symbols like Mohamed,Allah,Yahweh and Jesus ......

We are all have unconsciously created suffering on the planet through unconsciously radiating negative energy.[b] We look to the heavens for help but so far there is no help. [/b]The only solution is to look inward and help people understand what Spirituality is all about.Spirituality is all about manifesting the attributes of a Spirit(which we all are) even in a physical form. Intuition,dreams,creation are our gifts which have been dormant so far.

How many of you look to the heavens and got no help? I'm sure I'm not one of them because if I start talking about the help I have received I won't have time to do anything else tonight. But my own help came from a Person, not some unconscious, impersonal energy. He is real. He speaks. He ears and sees and I can relate with Him because He made me like He is- a person.
Re: Evil Will End On Earth by Godsfamilymemba: 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
1feness:

Have you ever wondered ;What if you are wrong? You seem to think your way is the only way right?

Maybe when you answer, I will have a better answer for your question?

(1) (Reply)

Who Created Hell. . .the Abode Of Lucifer / All Christians Will Go To Hell Fire Without Exception / Atheism: A Sure Vaccine For Demonic Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.